PDA

View Full Version : Cant wait

allen t is on
05-06-2009, 07:40 PM
for this game anyone else?

Iv VeNoM vI
05-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Well, i havent played either of the first 2 games on ps2 but i did LOVE the movie so i probably AM going to buy this.

GH Punk
05-18-2009, 06:51 AM
OMG I'm so freaking stoked for this! I've played each of the first two games about 3 times through each. Absolutely love this series!!

And dude, uh......Well, i haven't played either of the first 2 games on ps2 but i did LOVE the movie so i probably AM going to buy this.
....I'm not ragging on you or anything but I HIGHLY suggest you go on X-Box Live Marketplace and purchase the first two 'Max Payne' games before you think about buying the third installment. The movie was only sub-par to the game.

You say you "LOVED" the movie....then you're going to cream your pants for the actual game. :woop:

ThtPepsiNagger
06-07-2009, 04:47 AM
You say you "LOVED" the movie....then you're going to cream your pants for the actual game. :woop:

Your Damn Right
To be quite honest i loved the first 2. in fact outside metal gear solid 1-3 they are the only playstation games i play.
but the movie sucked ass

gallit
06-25-2009, 01:05 PM
The games were awesome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4amtGiPpvhQ
YouTube - Max Payne 2 theme song .
I loved every second of it.

The movie sucks big time, complete wast of time and money.

I hoping max payne 3 is going to be awesome, but I have my doubts when I look at the screens. Time will tell

noobie2games
04-08-2010, 02:22 AM
All I played was the first one, and I thought it was really good and had great gameplay. I remember thinking the slow time bullets were really cool. But that one weird dream/nightmare level with you following your family's blood trail or something was just random. I never played the 2nd, but I am really interested in this one just wish they would show more about it.

Clockwerk0range
04-29-2010, 05:55 AM
I am psyched for this but at the same time a bit skeptical. Max is bald now, in Brazil? I loved the feeling and mood the first two had. I don't know if they can keep it going. It just doesn't seem like the right setting.

Iconoclast
05-07-2010, 05:55 PM
I've never actually played Max Payne, but everyone's told me it's great, especially the second one...I actually just bought both the first and second games just last week, as they were included in the Rockstar Collection on Steam...I'll have to play through them before the third game is released! I hear there's some slow-motion shooting engine or something...I'm intrigued.

Barad
05-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Yhh this game could prove interesting, cant wait either.

CHAMP PHELPS
05-28-2010, 05:23 AM
Since I've played both and got really in to the storyline I want to see what this game for have to offer because I know when I get it I'll probably play it like crazy or maybe not. I'll let anyone know if there's been any latest updates on whether it's a trailer,or announcing the official release date man I'm flipping excited

pencan
05-28-2010, 05:30 AM
I loved the first ones, haven't heard too much about this one

Mugen NSX RR
06-04-2010, 04:33 AM
I am psyched for this but at the same time a bit skeptical. Max is bald now, in Brazil? I loved the feeling and mood the first two had. I don't know if they can keep it going. It just doesn't seem like the right setting.

This. At the time, there was nothing like it. The gameplay was incredible, the story kept you going just to see what would happen next. I played the first two on PC. The stuff I've seen of the 3rd installment just makes it look like another Splinter Cell. Only time will tell I suppose.

RuYi
06-04-2010, 07:51 AM
This. I was delighted to hear about a MP3, but idk about it anymore. Really having doubts about this all. I wish Remedy would make it, and choose rainy NYC for the setting once again.

Doffen
07-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Oh god, I canít wait for this game! :Bounce:

TheDeceiver35
07-23-2010, 08:46 PM
I hope they keep it as Dark as the first two were, it was the atmosphere that really made it excellent.

Jakethemuss
07-23-2010, 09:03 PM
The origional Max Payne is one of my all time favourite games; the atmosphere (freezing cold, desolate back alleys of New York etc.), music, narrative. Then you have the array of weaponary, bullet time, leaping backward/forward to shoot. The sequel is good but much shorter levels and even more surreal, alot more of the dream/nightmare levels to run through.

If they keep the graphic novel style layout and keep the origional in mind then we're in for a winner.

The WhiteVandal
08-17-2010, 11:41 AM
I'm excited about this one. I don't mind the new setting or the older Max. Splinter Cell evolved a lot from it's original, but each evolution has still been fun. Change isn't always bad for games!

CHAMP PHELPS
08-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Yeah I keep playing the first 2 games for fun and I've been hearing they might not release Max Payne 3 until 2011,man I hope it comes out this winter because I enjoyed playing Max Payne when I get bored.

CHAMP PHELPS
08-24-2010, 08:14 PM
Another thing I found interesting was that the first Max Payne was originally suppose to release in the summer of 1999 there trailers on Youtube and I thought it looked tight for that old of a trailer.

mikemc
08-24-2010, 08:20 PM
well i loved the movie so I can't wait for this game to come out..

Elit3Ski11s
08-31-2010, 12:56 PM
maybe its just me, but this game hasnt shown up anywhere and its suppose to be due out in the next month or 2? i have a bad feeling about it. Im a big Max Payne fan, but im not liking the fact that there hasn't been any talk of this game being due out anytime soon.

:mad:

RuYi
08-31-2010, 04:41 PM
It was supposed to come out last fall already.

The website has never showed anything new since it was delayed, and I'm beginning to fear for the worst. I loved the Max Payne games but from what I've seen (and still have not seen), I wouldn't be surprised if this will be the first MP game I won't like.

sTyLeZ
02-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Can't wait really enjoyed the first two.

KyKy
03-09-2011, 09:20 AM
I personally think Rockstar have given up on Max Payne 3. Don't know why as it has clearly got a solid fan base.

Vampyro90
05-09-2011, 12:51 AM
Can't wait!!!!!

13ip0lar
05-30-2011, 06:43 PM
I still remember the second installment being awesome. I long for the days of good single player games, because MP wasn't to common, well online MP fro console. Anyways, I hope this game doesn't disappoint. I really hope they don't tack on some shitty MP, just to say it has MP. I rather it be an awesome SP game, with no MP, no co-op, then them adding it just to boost sales.

On a side note, I still have that "Poets of the Fall - Late Goodbye" on my computer since I hearing it in MP 2. YouTube - ‪Poets of the Fall - Late Goodbye‬‏

I think it plays during the credits. Not to mention during the game there is a piano in an apartment highrise, in where if you interact with it, he plays a bit of this song. <3

gregocelt84
06-18-2011, 08:06 PM
so do I, can't wait
this one and RAGE, OMG!!