PDA

View Full Version : X360a Game Nights!

MK English Jash
05-06-2009, 08:40 PM
I think x360a should make game nights on the calender and advertise it. Like for e.g 23may- Halo 3 night and 26may- Shadowrun boosting.

PMILL69
05-06-2009, 08:42 PM
that is what xbox america does and i dont think this site wants to copy them

Ingles
05-08-2009, 10:59 AM
I don't know about a game night and I'm positive that x360a would not want to copy what someone else is already doing.

I had mentioned a gaming idea that has been mentioned numerous times, both before and after my post. You can read about it here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=130825&highlight=blast+past).

It deals more with getting x360a community members together to play older games that not many people play online anymore. You know... the ones with online achievements that require "X" number of people to be present, "X" number of kills, blah blah, etc and so on... And we'd just alternate the game, whether by vote or some other means.

I am however in the process of getting a Social Group started for what I had in mind because I got a lot of great feedback from the x360a community and numerous members who would participate and supported the idea. You'd be more than welcome to join when it's completed. I'm getting all the rules and everything laid out first. While sometimes necessary, I'm not a fan of making rules up as you go. Again I'm not sure if that's maybe what you had in mind or something different.

MK English Jash
05-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Ok yeah im up to join

Skillet
05-09-2009, 02:09 AM
Man... I even had main page images ready: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=119028

The most common answer seems to be that there is nobody to post the image and update the feature regularly.

Der Fuhrer
05-09-2009, 02:25 AM
This would be fun but probably not practical, I don't know though maybe. I would definitely participate.

kaleido42
05-09-2009, 07:05 PM
that is what xbox america does and i dont think this site wants to copy them

they got a similar thing in canada too. they don't get much use of it though. everyonce and a while they just add a thing in the spotlight here getting you to join certain canadian members for games, seems to work pretty well.