PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it???

thefamousamos1987
05-06-2009, 08:41 PM
I am currently stuck offshore for work and haven't had a chance to play the demo but I am extremely anxious to play it I will be home by the time it comes out on the 19th and am seriously contemplating buying it but I was just hoping that people that have played the demo could give me some suggestions. Anything would be appreciated thanks!!!!:locked

GeezusDylan160
05-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Money well spent, the demo alone has made so many people want to purchase the game now, this game is definitely a must buy. But hey thats just my opinion:p

Tem0n
05-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Agreed, whether you are a avid fan of UFC or a casual fan, this will be money well spent! I have logged more time playing this demo than any other demo i have played and there are only 2 characters to play.

Jethrow
05-06-2009, 09:09 PM
dude this game is nothing like you've ever seen. Its amazing and will keep you playing it for a very long time. It feels totally unscripted and i just cant wait to get online and dummy some of you all.

st4mp
05-06-2009, 09:40 PM
100% buy, just a quick thought before the demo came out I got a code to d/l the demo and I couldn't get it to work (bc the demo wasn't out yet, this was about a week before it came out). I did a search on yahoo and found nothing. Then the demo came out and yahoo search bar has A little feature where if you start to type in a word it gives things that start with that, that are searched frequently i.e. if i typed goril it might show me gorrilaz or gorillas or w/e. Well a few days after the demo came out UFC undisputed 2009 was the top searched UFC topic lol So ya it's got alot of buzz bc of the demo. Well deserved I might add.

thefamousamos1987
05-07-2009, 03:26 AM
Thanks for the opinions guys I have been following this game for months now and from the videos I have seen and the great things that people are saying about it I am 100% positive that I am going to buy this the day it comes out!!!:drunk

EA Shenron
05-08-2009, 08:21 AM
I heard about this game from a friend who is a big fan of UFC. So I downloaded the demo just to see what this game would be like and too see what my friend was talking about. I've never planned to buy it.
Now my opinion is completely different. Wow, this demo (game) is fantastic. I can't stop playing. I just can't wait for may 22. This game will be mine, definitely.

LoveAGramm
05-08-2009, 08:24 AM
I still have mixed feelings.

Dert McGert
05-08-2009, 06:58 PM
If you are a fan of the sport, then you might want to look into it. If you are unsure about it, rent it first and see if you like it.

minigolfhool
05-08-2009, 10:50 PM
I've been hoping for a game to finally capture the UFC's fighting and the whole "style" of the bouts and the demo's been the perfect thing to make want to buy the game. The visuals are awesome, the controls superb and the roster will be filled to the brim with great fighters. Can't wait for the game to be released, two weeks still to go...

Thelorn
05-08-2009, 11:46 PM
If you are a fan of the sport, then you might want to look into it. If you are unsure about it, rent it first and see if you like it.

Quoted for truth.

Inyaface13
05-09-2009, 07:15 AM
Yeah I actually have more than a few friends on my list that has never watched UFC and they loved the game, I think it came from the thrill of knocking someone out though.