PDA

View Full Version : Last Boss

T0b3
05-06-2009, 09:55 PM
How do I beat him? Since this game's movements suck ass my character always gets stuck when the room is full of zombies and that stupid boss comes with his bike.. I can't stand up and he keeps beating me to death.

What do I do? Is there a hidden turret which I missed or a switch or something? That boss can't be beaten with normal weapons.. I'm very sure of that..

So.. what do I miss?

Thanks

Edit: Nevermind, I finally got him. What an a-hole. : /

Emfulz
05-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Was gonna say that it is possible, me and a random player did it while I was Monica (freeze) and he was Dean (power glove?) and we managed to beat him which took a long time. Monica is a good partner to have in co-op since on bosses she can freeze them while you wail on them.

T0b3
05-09-2009, 11:50 PM
Hmpf, I beat him alone with the first guy.. can't remember his name right now. Ranged attacks don't really matter since you can't hurt him with them anyway.

L0cke89
05-15-2009, 01:29 AM
I found this guy rather easy. Just use your range attack to shoot him frontside, hit him with X and go back. Kill the Zombies and he will drive at you. Now repeat.

And use all the power ups in the room. The the Zombies come close use your Y attack (save all 4 for the boss fight)

RIOTsmile
06-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Another tip that might be useful to anyone taking this guy on:

Use the glue powerup to freeze large groups of zombies. If you leave them alone, they'll stay frozen for quite a while. The trick of this is, the game only allows X number of zombies in the room at one time, so as long as you leave the stuck zombies alone, the boss won't be able to spawn any more enemies, and most of the ones in the room will be stuck in place, making this more of a one-on-one attack. Also helpful because it's difficult to stun him when he's spawning enemies, because that makes him invulnerable. If he can't spawn enemies, it's much easier to get a hit in on him.

Just beat the level without using any other special power-ups or bombs, so I think my method made it pretty easy.

Enter The Nutty
08-11-2009, 04:41 PM
easiest way I found was to use Amy. Her ranged attack is fast. Just stand there and keep rattling off shots as fast as you can. You can keep up with the zombies he spawns and he turns around every so often so you can stun him. Once stunned, punch him. Rinse and repeat as necessary.

I found this works in succession if you can keep him towards the end of the weapons reach so the character kind of auto aims. If he gets too close just run off to the opposite side and walk towards him till he starts driving at you. Stand still and rattle off shots till he is stunned.