PDA

View Full Version : Upon completion (My thoughts)

Lebowski
05-06-2009, 10:57 PM
I have just finished The Godfather II (1000/1000), took me 2 days.
Ive enjoyed it to the full.

I liked the game alot and it was very much improved over the first.
My only gripe with this game is its length.

I would like to see a DLC with achievements for this, but I dont know if that will ever happen or not.
Id like to get more out of this game, even if it is no GTA, or even Saints Row for that matter, it is alot of fun and it stands on its own 2 feet.

What were/are your thoughts on it?

GreenGuy424
05-07-2009, 11:40 AM
...if it is no Saints Row, or even GTA for that matter...

Seany Show
05-07-2009, 11:44 AM
...if it is no Saints Row, or even GTA for that matter...

What do you mean by that statement or have you not finished what you was going to say as it seems to be an incomplete sentence.

Anyway.. I agree with Lebowski I also really enjoyed the game and it was definately too short as it took me on and off one weekend to finish it. I hope that EA will do some DLC that includes missions but we will have to see and extra achievements is always a good thing.

Flesh-Dryer
05-07-2009, 02:27 PM
i think he meant that op should've said that saints row was better than gta4

InkedUp
05-07-2009, 03:52 PM
I really enjoyed the game, although it was a little short. More dlc would be nice, I just hope EA doesn't go the Star Wars Apprentice route and wait 3-4 months before announcing new content

cheeky 315
05-07-2009, 07:32 PM
it's all the same from the first mission to the last

you just rinse and repeat for 12 hours

i started off enjoying it, by the time i had got to cuba the game felt like a massive chore, and i was pleased to be done with it

i agree it was better than the first 1 though

big red marino
05-07-2009, 10:08 PM
it's all the same from the first mission to the last

you just rinse and repeat for 12 hours

i started off enjoying it, by the time i had got to cuba the game felt like a massive chore, and i was pleased to be done with it

i agree it was better than the first 1 though

agreed...through NY and FL I thought the game was pretty cool. then all of the sudden i hit Cuba and was falling asleep at the wheel

Pashos
05-08-2009, 01:12 AM
I liked it but I agree with marino and cheeky that the game got boring and repetitive towards the end. I really liked the game at first but then once I just had to take over all the families it got boring. I would like DLC with achievements though.

Foy
05-09-2009, 02:06 PM
I'm only about halfway through it, but I wouldn't say that it is better than the first one. I think it's about the same. The colors are prettier, etc. etc., but I just don't feel like the flow in this game is as fun as the first one. Just because there is more to do doesn't mean it's a better game.

I also really miss the Corleone Challenges in the first game. I'm hoping they'll have some of those as DLC.

RoversMad
05-11-2009, 05:11 PM
I've completed the game and need one more achievement the execution in style but there no mobsters to kill? anyone help

CunningFox
05-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Agreed as well, the multiplayer isnt half bad either but it cant compete with other titles really...

Barad
05-24-2009, 09:02 PM
I've completed the game and need one more achievement the execution in style but there no mobsters to kill? anyone help
your stuffed m8..new game is the answer!..and this isnt the thread for it lol

Butter616
07-17-2009, 06:28 PM
Yeah good game, finnished it in 21h01min had fun but i think Mafia 2 is what Godfather should have been.