PDA

View Full Version : Troubles with Custom Chall. Wins

Fonkey Monkey
12-17-2006, 07:52 AM
I think atari fixed it in the update or somethin, but it won't count my "won" custom challenges becuase no one ever plays them.So at the end of the 24 hours i get a message in the news section saying i won but no one challenged it, so then i got to the achievement tab and it still says 0/2.
So my question is if i give someone the name of my challenge(s) will you play it and not beat the time so i get the win?
and ill obviuosly do it for you to.

Fonkey Monkey
12-18-2006, 03:54 AM
Anyone????

Maka
12-18-2006, 03:59 AM
Send me all the info (Xbox Love Message) I'll try to go on tomorrow and challenge it....

I may need you to Private Chat with me, so I can find it and all, also to make it fast. And I dont need anything in return... Im done...

Fonkey Monkey
12-18-2006, 04:06 AM
Thanks man. in that case i wont set one up tonight that way i can just make one whenever tomorrow.
ps.-And again no one beat my challenge from yesterday, thats 4 now!:mad:

Fartmaster UEO
12-18-2006, 05:18 AM
they can be annoying.When i got mine i just set up something like minumum rank ACE and top speed something no one could beat.

Fonkey Monkey
12-18-2006, 05:36 AM
Intersting. Can I put it at ace rank if I'm not there yet?

Smokez
12-18-2006, 08:45 AM
My GF was having the same problem. l told her the way i made(which is the same you did if you are following the Guide) and she got the achievement for doing 3 but won 2 didnt unlock. So i just made a Race for her and let her win mine.

Fartmaster UEO
12-18-2006, 02:26 PM
yes you can put it at ace if youre not there. Set the speed at the maximum so that it is impossible to beat on a short race. Or something with alot of turns

Maka
12-18-2006, 08:11 PM
I should be on for most of the day, so If you see me on, Send me a Private Chat Invite and tell me where it is and stuff...

Fonkey Monkey
12-19-2006, 03:05 AM
Hey man I made one its at kahula point in the very top east part of the map. My challenge is called" Fo Sho Tres" exactly like that.I'll also send you a message over xbox live, which ever you see first:)

touchemall
01-09-2007, 05:18 AM
I have been having problems with the custom challange wins. My friend and I have tried to post easy ones for each other, but neither of us can even see the other one's challenge after it has been posted. Can anyone help me here? WHy can't we see each other's challenges or our own?

Fonkey Monkey
01-09-2007, 06:35 AM
yea thats the exact problem im still having.