PDA

View Full Version : Community Playdate

RuggersAssassin
05-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Well I was thinking... you know on Xbox Live under events it has community Playdate. There are many different sites who do that. I think x360a should try to sign up for it if theres a way. We could play a certain game and promote our site to new people. I think its a good idea. It would be cool to play with other x360a members to. We would probably be the BEST and funnest one to play with if we get signed up/involved. Sorry if this has been posted before. I just saw that type of an Event and thought we should get involved :)

RuggersAssassin
05-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Sorry for the double post. No one has replied and its been a few days.

weesplash
05-12-2009, 06:58 AM
Do you mean that we should have a community play date on x360a where a game is chosen and all the members play it on a certain day or do you mean that x360a contact xbox.com and ask about having a community play date advertised on their site (similar to their "Game with Fame" idea) so that members of xbox.com can play with/against members of x360a?

If it's the first then it's already been mentioned before, see the following links:

HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=119028)
and
HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=130825)

If you're suggesting the latter however then yes, this would be cool and I've no doubt that we'd be the "BEST and funnest members", as you've already said, (probably even the most attractive looking, lol :p). I don't think this will ever come about however. The only reason I say this is because I don't think xbox.com would advertise another website, especially one that they might view as a bit of competition. I think the community play date that they have on their site is really just for their members and as far as their "Game with fame" feature goes, I don'tthink we'd get listed on that; it's usually just reserved for musicians, sports personalities and bands.

MK English Jash
05-12-2009, 07:02 AM
yh it would be fun but just need people to go ahead with it

RuggersAssassin
05-12-2009, 09:21 PM
Either way. Get a bunch of us from an event sponsored on the website here. Or try to get x360a listed on xbox.com and for everyone to play with us.