PDA

View Full Version : Got my new 360 - Returned to Costco

eggnog
12-17-2006, 07:39 PM
As some of you know, my 360 broke about a week ago from today (Sunday Dec. 17)

After trying everything, and even being tempted to return it to Microsoft, I went to Costco, where I originally got the console (why didn't I think of this before??) in a bundle with an extra wireless controller, play and charge kit, and PGR3 for $479.99 USD.

I arrived at costco with everything that comes with the premium console (not the extra controller, play and charge, or game).

Costco returned it without question, even though I had no receipt (they can find past purchases on your account on their computers) they had me go get another one (bundle, not just console) off the shelf, and even let me replace the new harddrive with mine, so I didn't have to lose my data!

So now, I have 3 controllers, 2 play and charges, a brand spankin' new console, and my old harddrive with everything on it, and I didn't pay a dime more than what I payed last time.

So, if you're going to buy a 360, for yourself, friends, family, etc. go to Costco if there's one near you (you need a membership though) and it's a pretty good deal anyways.

:woop:~Eggnog~:woop:

zOwnerofallz
12-17-2006, 08:08 PM
Yeah Costco is great, I just wish the one by me had games too, not just consoles.

PerpetualHeaven
12-17-2006, 09:00 PM
Dude Costco is the bomb.They have the best return policy around. No questions asked returns. My dad used to work on the road and when he did, he used to buy stuff from Costco (coffee pot, coffee maker, etc) and when he didn't want it anymore he just returned it and got all his money back.