Another soul on a quest for 1000

Randygam3freak

Hello!

i got this game yesterday and find it very very fun, and have decided to attempt 1000/1000( i love getting score on hard games(got 840 on dmc4 couldn't perfect cause game file got deleted when harddrive broke >.<)

im a bit confused on reiko's costumes(doing 1 character each)

Olga's outfit: Win the tag belts with Dixie Clemets, OR Start up the game 50 times

Eva's outfit: Win the tag belts with Evil Rose, OR Start up the game 150 times

Nyami's outfit: Defend the tag belt with Dixie Clemets as your partner 10 times, OR Start up the game 100 times

^

Defending the tag belt means i must get the tag belt, do i get it the same as the singles belt? and can i defend the belt in exhibition mode?

Marine gift (flower): Make opponents experience penalty games 1 - 13 in Queens Match mode. You can fight any of the characters when doing this, OR Play Queen's Match 50 times

Marine gift (scallop): Make opponents experience penalty games 14 - 26 in Queens Match mode. You can fight any of the characters when doing this, OR Play Queen's Match 80 times.

^

So pretty much i need to win 26 queens matches correct?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you ahead of time

You get the tag title in a slightly different manner in the single title you must face the nine original characters once and then you get the single title, whereas the tag title you must win ten tag matches, with the final three being in a row. I do not believe you can do these in exhibition matches but I never did exhibition matches and cannot verify that for you.

For the 26 matches, you must first purchase the nine penalty games from the actions shop and then go through each one once. It sounds simple but definitively time consuming.

Read the sticky FAQ at the start of this forum and it will answer your questions. It is not nearly complete but it does answer your questions. Look elsewhere for a more complete FAQ.

You have to take the championship away from Reiko and then you will get the alter ego challange.

Also you need to defeat the original characters and another 5 or 6 to total 15 matches to get the championship.

And no the exibition matches do not count good or bad for any of this.

Good luck.

• 3 years later...