PDA

View Full Version : Mission 13 - That damn Tram System

Tartan Martin
05-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Hi,

Can anyone help me with mission 13 where you are on the tram and are getting shot at from ALL freakin directions? Where's the best place to take cover from before you make it to the next checkpoint AFTER you started the tram?

I've managed to take out the first two replica soldiers at the start with slo-mo and the sniper rifle, placed proximity mines at both the exits and shot at the soldiers coming down the ropes and jumping from both sides as well as from directly above and just get killed.

I also get killed emerging from the corridor between the two tram sections and really am starting to get fed up with this game even though I've come this far. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

A Polish Panda
07-08-2009, 04:40 AM
If you're struggling on hard with this mission, just play it on easy, and as soon as you get to the point at the end where Alma starts running at you from behind those whole bunch of boxes before the elevator, find a way to kill yourself, and just reload the save at the very end of the level to hard. Saves you going through the whole damn thing :)