PDA

View Full Version : Easy Tactic for "One" (Complete a song on hard or expert.)

Invader999
05-10-2009, 01:10 AM
Music Studio songs can be used. That means you can create a song that has one note and play it. No effort required.
Does anyone know how to make the microphone playable in the Quickplay version of the custom songs? Do I need to use the system maintence option on the Memory menu of System Settings for the Xbox 360 to get rid of updates? Please tell me.

LoveAGramm
05-10-2009, 01:27 AM
One really isnt that hard to get

TwistedFate
05-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Waaaay overthinking that one. "One" is actually fairly easy to get.

Cheezbrgr
05-10-2009, 02:02 AM
Seriously, some of the hard bass songs could be done by 6 mice.

Invader999
05-10-2009, 11:07 AM
This is more for people who can't play on Hard, like me.

Cheezbrgr
05-10-2009, 11:44 AM
Let me link you to this expert bass unforgiven fc...it was sightread by me, and honestly very easy.

YouTube - Guitar hero Metallica - The Unforgiven 100% FC SIGHTREAD Expert Bass

Mycatisbigfoot
05-10-2009, 07:10 PM
I think you can have 4 palyers in a gh tunes song, i will try that with 4 players brb

How do you get the song to show up in quick play? It wont show up. Do i have to push it to live?
Never Mind i got itm

Btw you only get the 4 player achevment, to play a song

Frozenghost001
05-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Music Studio songs can be used. That means you can create a song that has one note and play it. No effort required.
Does anyone know how to make the microphone playable in the Quickplay version of the custom songs? Do I need to use the system maintence option on the Memory menu of System Settings for the Xbox 360 to get rid of updates? Please tell me.

In order to use the microphone on any music studio song, I think that songs needs to have keyboard. To be on the safe side, use all 5 instruments. You will deff. be able to use the microphone then.

Also, can you get 100% a song as a band this way? and beat a song with 4 people on expert?

CRAZYCJ20
05-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Personally, I don't believe people who lack the skills to play on expert should bother getting this game for achievements. I've got a simplistic tactic for you, keep playing and get progressively better ;) never fails

Soulcrusher RIP
05-13-2009, 02:56 AM
One is easy as cake, even if you don't play on hard/expert you can play the unforgiven or nothing else matters

Invader999
05-15-2009, 07:49 PM
Let me link you to this expert bass unforgiven fc...it was sightread by me, and honestly very easy.

YouTube - Guitar hero Metallica - The Unforgiven 100% FC SIGHTREAD Expert Bass (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qBL223AsZA&feature=channel_page)
My way is still much easier.

Invader999
05-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Personally, I don't believe people who lack the skills to play on expert should bother getting this game for achievements. I've got a simplistic tactic for you, keep playing and get progressively better ;) never fails
My problem is that once I move my hand, I get somewhat confused about what buttons my hand is on, thus making me fail.

TwistedFate
05-15-2009, 08:07 PM
My way is still much easier.

It may be technically be easier, but I would quit gaming altogether if I had to resort to that tactic to pass a song on Hard Bass. It's just sad. I know not everybody is a master with the plastic guitar, but, honestly, you don't need to be for this achievement.

My problem is that once I move my hand, I get somewhat confused about what buttons my hand is on, thus making me fail.

That's where the practice comes in handy. It teaches you to move your hand when you start consistently missing notes instead of continuing to play along until you fail.

Frozenghost001
05-17-2009, 12:20 PM
So I'm completely lost in this thread.

Do you guys know of any GH Studio songs that are easy to get this achievement alone?

I have all the instruments, and if the song has just 1 note for each instrument, I can do it right?
edit: nah it doesn't work. tried it just now, and got no achievements. looks like you have to this legit.

Cheezbrgr
05-18-2009, 02:23 AM
edit: nah it doesn't work. tried it just now, and got no achievements. looks like you have to this legit.

...seriously, just play the first bass/guitar song on hard. They are incredibly easy

Kuzan
05-21-2009, 12:23 PM
the thing that should not be, expert bass. Pretty much everyone who can play medium shouldn't have any problems beating this one. This is one of the easiest songs i've ever seen.