PDA

View Full Version : stock

DracoT850
05-10-2009, 01:01 PM
I am stock in the hall that jump from one paint to another to get across the hall.... i jump to the last one but still one paint to repair but i am to far to repair....
help

YouStayClassy
05-11-2009, 01:12 AM
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but here's the entire walkthrough for the last few paintings on that level...

from where you start, walk up to glowing circle and press x to stop cannon fire. a guard will come out, use repair on now broken painting to restore the cannon and kill him. he will drop a key, grab it. run past cannon, watching out for the fire. right past the cannon is a painting of a gate. use paintbrush to open it, press X to enter

paint tube 11/12 turn around from where you start and grab it

use paintbrush on painting of ascending staircase to return to where you were. use paintbrush on painting of door w/ latticework to enter a section with a locked chest you can't open. use paintbrush on painting of a brick wall & a dead tree to enter section w/ glowing circle and a blue chest. press x to open it and get key. use paintbrush on the painting of the plants and stones to enter.

enter glowing circle and open purple chest to get key. use paintbrush on the space and hands painting. use paintbrush on the door w/ #12 painting. enter glowing circle and press x to open green chest and get key. use paintbrush on cottage painting. enter glowing circle and press x to open red chest and get incomplete painting.

use paintbrush on multicoloured rectangles painting. enter glowing circle and use repair to fix painting. enter painting.

repair painting 14/15 right in front of where you start. this also.......

penny 1/1 falls out

repair painting 15/15 a little past #14. this gets you MUDFACE ACH and....

paint tube 12/12 falls out. this gets you PICASSO ACH

Hope that's what you meant.