PDA

View Full Version : Help me! I'm stuck in chapter four. (Story Mode)

SolariStar
05-11-2009, 05:15 AM
I got to the part in Chapter 4 where the headmaster collapses after suffering a crash...and Hyuga decides to stay with him while you head back to Karen to see what happened to her.

I can't get to the 4th car or even up to the second car because I ran out of HP recovery items...Please help me!

How can I continue in this condition...and I forgot to buy the next level dual wield sabers before leaving on this quest...(yes the brand - that's what it's called)...I really wish I could go back and buy that now. Being stuck near car 6 really sucks, but it's kinda cool at the same time because you can go back heal, refill weapons, and save game when you run low on HP and have to fill it up again.

In another save file I figured out I had to be over level 20 to get all the way to the Vol Bros...(The save file above is for a lvl 17 main character...I went in to the mission for that one at around lvl's 15 -16)...Being lvl 20 made it easier. Hint: Don't rush into the chapter 4 quest..."Haste makes waste...and wasted time"...listen to that advice...and...hint.:D:Angel

zx12cv34
05-14-2009, 10:22 AM
hey mate, level 17 or whatever you have is enough to take the vol brothers. just finished chapter 4 - 30 minutes ago. Tried extra mode, and uh, i just don't like it.

Anyways, going back, you don't need to heal. just make sure your PP is all ready for the boss. Just take down first the melee one (the fat brother that has brown hair or something), then take down their big brother (one with tech), and then take down the one with range that shoots purple thingies since it has the weakest damage.

It's simple if you don't have the healing items if you're that far from the boss. You have a ranged weapon? Hit and run! If not, then still hit and run with the melee! Problem is those missiles that hit for 75 or something (the robot ones do that).

SolariStar
05-25-2009, 01:38 AM
hey mate, level 17 or whatever you have is enough to take the vol brothers. just finished chapter 4 - 30 minutes ago. Tried extra mode, and uh, i just don't like it.

Anyways, going back, you don't need to heal. just make sure your PP is all ready for the boss. Just take down first the melee one (the fat brother that has brown hair or something), then take down their big brother (one with tech), and then take down the one with range that shoots purple thingies since it has the weakest damage.

It's simple if you don't have the healing items if you're that far from the boss. You have a ranged weapon? Hit and run! If not, then still hit and run with the melee! Problem is those missiles that hit for 75 or something (the robot ones do that).
How can you hit and run if the doors are red lit (locked) and you have to fight them because if you don't the door still remains locked.

The 6th or 7th room is the only "Hit and run" or "Just run" room that I can think of. The 5th and 6th rooms are non-"Hit and run" rooms.

Nirumano
05-25-2009, 08:21 AM
How can you hit and run if the doors are red lit (locked) and you have to fight them because if you don't the door still remains locked.

The 6th or 7th room is the only "Hit and run" or "Just run" room that I can think of. The 5th and 6th rooms are non-"Hit and run" rooms.

I'm pretty sure he meant you shouldn't stand still. Move around alot to avoid rockets, explosions, arms and whatnot and just make a few hits here and there.

I started at level 13 and didn't have much trouble tbh. Got A ranking on all trials, including vol brothers. I just took out the little one first, since he does the most damage. He was killed pretty fast just spamming Y with the one handed sword special move thingy. Dinged 16 by killing the fat one second, and the last brother was cake ofc.

ksenia
09-01-2009, 06:36 AM
The oldest brother is the one i have the most trouble with i just can't beat him at all. i kill the other two but he just constantly replenishes his health over and over again? help please!:mad:

SouP x360a
10-26-2009, 02:56 AM
use your photon art over and over and over and keep filling it with a photon charge. rising crush with dual brand fucks shit up