PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Krazie
05-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread.

narcissus
09-25-2009, 07:44 AM
the achievement for the 10 wins in vs can be done offline, just use a 2nd controller and pound the crap outta whoever u pic

The Coppertop
09-25-2009, 03:03 PM
To make these achievements much easier to get in a single player game, put 3 AI in the game with you (press RT at the character select screen) and put the difficulty on Recruit. To get the achievements for gathering points you'll have to kick a good bit of ass.... but make sure you don't forget to do a good amount of blocking and let the AI do most of the work when there're larger groups of enemies. If you have played through the game far enough to unlock Mercy, use her, as her health and attack strength are both pretty high, her attacks are pretty boring IMO, but you gotta do what'ya gotta do. It is also good to know where all the health pickups are located so that you don't die within the first mission (which I assume would be the easiest one to beat without dieing). To get Can you Dig it? you'll need to start at the beginning or very early in the game, as on Recruit difficulty you won't get points as quickly (but you're less likely to die). Eventually this method should help you to get all of these achievements besides 500 Grand. I'm not sure, it might be possible to get 500 Grand on Recruit, but I didn't get near that many points by the end of the game. This being so, I suggest a higher difficulty level for the 500 Grand achievement. To get Can you Dig it? you'll need to start at the beginning or very early in the game, as on Recruit difficulty you won't get points as quickly (but you're less likely to die).

ponypo2001
10-07-2009, 06:15 PM
You can easily get the highest score achievement on recruit.You just need to play solo,smash everything and let all the full reinforcements arrive and defeat them all.I got it about halfway through the last level.It's tight but I didnt kill all reinforcements till about mission 3 and missed breakables too and still got it.

I will also say that the arcade achievement is absolutely impossible.The game will either freeze during your playthrough,or you'll die so early,it's unreal.There is no way a single person can get through with it as hard as it is,not possible.I thought I had a trick by using a second controller and alternating between the 2 as you can always continue with 2 people active.However,this voids your achievement (not that I've ever got that far as the game always freezes and I'm not the only one this has happened to).

Blackberry
10-08-2009, 07:44 PM
How do you kill the black girl on level 3 then do you know??

the Sgt Sw
01-06-2010, 07:21 AM
boss #3

You have to use run "LT" charge her with a combo, run away, charge with a combo. Run stick n move tatic.