PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy the German Cut at on websites?

Doug x360a
05-11-2009, 08:46 PM
Been looking everywhere, I have my PAL xbox in US and can't find this game on any of the auction sites. Any suggestions??

The reason I ask is because the German Cut is like a different game and has the same achievements.

if you look on mygamercard.net there is a game called WANTED:Weapons of Fate this is the US/regular version. and there is one called WANTED Weapons of Fate (without semicolon) and it is like a different game. So anyone with tips on where to get this version please let me know :woop::woop::woop:

CFG el Dios79
05-12-2009, 11:51 AM
I' m from Germany and have the Pegi-uncut from Austria! But I think you should get the german cut-Version @ www.amazon.de (http://www.amazon.de)!

nfgmusicPaul
05-12-2009, 11:57 AM
What is Pegi?

zimzvm
05-12-2009, 12:00 PM
http://www.pegi.info/en/

what's so special about this German Cut ? no blood ? or what...

CFG el Dios79
05-12-2009, 12:47 PM
We' re in Germany - no violence please! :uzi::)
Maybe you shoot with Waterpistols in this game! ;) German Versions of most Games suck so badly!!! Glad to get Games from Austria and UK!

Doug x360a
05-19-2009, 04:23 PM
I' m from Germany and have the Pegi-uncut from Austria! But I think you should get the german cut-Version @ www.amazon.de (http://www.amazon.de)!

thanks for this!!! which should I buy?

this one with a red diamond:
Wanted - Weapons of Fate: Xbox 360: Amazon.de: Games

or this one that says Uncut??
Wanted - Weapons of Fate (Uncut): Xbox 360: Amazon.de: Games

want to make sure i get the right version first

L0cke89
06-07-2009, 08:07 PM
The first one with the freakin giant red button it. It sucks so hard to live in Germany, when you're a gamer -.-"

Im still here
06-11-2009, 02:47 PM
The first one with the freakin giant red button it. It sucks so hard to live in Germany, when you're a gamer -.-"

Do the glitches that work in the Us version work in this one?

HEbol3aqe
06-16-2009, 10:48 PM
actually the only codes in the german version are the ones for different playable characters. so not only complete gamemodes are cut in this version, even the possibility to cheat/glitch. thank god our government prevents us from all negative...omg, did i just write that?

TGI PassionPiG
06-27-2009, 12:12 AM
Yes amazon.de is the most reliable place for german games. When buying make sure u select the option that is sold by amazon themselves and NOT a private seller. The problem is that most sellers will think they are doing you a favour by shipping you the original (uncut) version, but this will essentially be the same game and achievement list that you already own. The reason german games (seperate achievement lists) are even made is due to the countries laws of what content is allowed in the game. So legally amazon have to sell you the version which is legally correct for the country your buying from, therefore you are guarenteed to get the version your looking for.