PDA

View Full Version : stamina/health bar

Jethrow
05-12-2009, 01:17 AM
does anyone actually turn this on so you can see it when your playing? I dont, i tried it once but it takes away the realism and randomness of whats going on. Same with fight night, i'll be keeping it off.

thejez
05-12-2009, 01:19 AM
I didnt even know there was one in this game lol. now im curious to turn it on.

GeezusDylan160
05-12-2009, 01:29 AM
I easily played 60+ matches w/o the stamina bar all of which I won or lost by KO with only 1 unanimous decision win so I figured "Hell I want a submission win, maybe I should turn on the stamina bars" and yeah won that one by KO even when his stamina bar was in red. In my opinion the stamina bars don't do anything for me really, not helpful at all.

Thelorn
05-12-2009, 03:04 AM
When playing against the cpu I keep them up and really don't look at it, I just keep it up to notice when the cpu is gassed so I can sub. When facing a few friends we keep them off, they are not needed for player vs player.

st4mp
05-12-2009, 07:55 AM
When I first started I turned it on to get an idea of how they look at each level of the bar. Once I got a better feel I don't use it now, I also turned off the clock lol. I'm weird I want it the most realistic it can be and most the time the fighter can't see the clock