PDA

View Full Version : Prey 2 - Concept Art

Ingles
05-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Now that 3D Realms is saying goodbye, Radar Projects is taking over the Prey franchise and will pick up on development with Prey 2. The have a concept art image on their page which looks rather interesting. I wonder how they'll further the storyline and up the portal gameplay in this game?

http://www.radargroup.com/projects2.html

[Waggly Bean]
05-12-2009, 09:00 AM
Hmm not much info up there yet, but I'm damn glad someone picked this up. I think I'm probably in the minority, but I actually thought Prey was a really enjoyable game. Sure it was short, but I don't hold that against it at all. The multiplayer sucked pretty bad, but I don't think it would have been too bad if it was thriving...

Anyway, here's hoping Prey 2 will have all the awesomeness of the first! :D

Ingles
05-12-2009, 06:03 PM
I know what you mean. I was happy to at least hear that someone had picked it up to continue the game. You can say that I'm probably in the minority as well. I loved the game and thought it was great! Indians and aliens... I mean, who saw that coming?

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
05-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Little info but I like it. It was good how the first game ended and I hope they build on the previous game which was a bargain 5 for me. Multiplayer improvements are needed but if it was literally just a single player like Bioshock (1st) it would be great.

ISuckBadly
07-16-2009, 12:43 AM
I'm glad someone picked this game up, the first one was actually pretty good. I would like to see Prey 2 eventually.

Genesis x360a
07-16-2009, 12:46 AM
Glad somebody is taking this over, I completed the game on 360 and p.c., I think its a great FPS and the MP was awesome till it died out, Looking forward to No2 :)

Ingles
07-25-2009, 03:38 AM
Glad somebody is taking this over, I completed the game on 360 and p.c., I think its a great FPS and the MP was awesome till it died out, Looking forward to No2 :)

I was glad to see this as well. I really enjoyed the first one and have somewhat high hopes for a sequel. :)