PDA

View Full Version : Things that should not Be

Mycatisbigfoot
05-12-2009, 10:45 AM
It's Very easy on expert, there are no hard parts, easy 75G, you do,nt need star power even if you can play hard, (the song needs you to play on expert, Very easy on Giutar,

Ragingchickens3
05-15-2009, 01:45 AM
Its "Thing That Should Not Be" but thats beside the point. I completely agree. I could seriously beat this song with 3 fingers on expert. And to get that achievement for beating the game on expert, all you have to do is beat this song on expert. You can get the other 72 stars on beginner and then play one song on expert. It's truly embarassing to the hardcore GH fans who 100% songs on expert. I couldn't agree with you more.

Mycatisbigfoot
05-15-2009, 01:52 AM
For like the ending song i would of thought it hould be hard like one on Giutar hero 3, or satch boogie,, But I think they did that for all of the winney bitches with having problem on expert,

BanefulKiller89
05-15-2009, 02:47 AM
I was expecting like Fight Fire with Fire to be the last song that you actually had to complete, that song is annoying on drums :p. Also you still need to give credit for The Thing That Should Not Be being an amazing song, not Metallica's greatest hit but still an amazing song :).

Ragingchickens3
05-16-2009, 02:07 AM
1. Baneful killer that thing at the bottom of your signature made me laugh like crazy. 2. I agree that its just for the losers who can't beat expert. Annoyance.

B4d33nD
05-17-2009, 10:13 PM
I think the reason was something like: It's the thing that should not be, played in a place that should not be, surrounded by a thing that should not be...

right.

Blue Radium
05-22-2009, 03:18 AM
Music-wise, it's my favorite. I've been a Metallica fan for a long time, enjoying 90% of the game's songs makes it more enjoyable. It's not like other Guitar Hero games, where there are maybe 4 or so easily played songs I enjoy, then besides then I only play the 8 or so most difficult songs in the game.

Nirumano
05-23-2009, 02:20 AM
You weren't kidding, it's easier than slow ride. I thought I'd give it a go with just using 2 fingers, just for fun, barely ever left green. I am damn tired in my index and long finger after it though, going from red + yellow to yellow + orange etc is kinda hard with just 2 fingers. with 3 fingers I could probably FC it in a few tries. Pathetic excuse for a song to give you expert career achievement. And I thought GH WT was too easy, damn. Why can't they make a challenging guitar only game again? Since GH3 it's only been downhill imo, I like metallica, but it's just not that fun to play the game.

Enter sandman score achievement was really easy, got 345k on sightread. The other one is very doable aswell. The other score achievements are kinda hard though, I'm not good at singing or drumming, and the lines in bass is so confusing. But those 3-4 achievements put aside, the others are way too easy.. :( GH3 is still my favorite music game by far.