PDA

View Full Version : Achievement: "Hero Of The Day"

deadnotes
05-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Ok this is for anyone out there who can't get the "Hero Of The Day" achievement. To get got to the matchmaking lobby and find at least 1 friend who can play at least medium (on guitar) then click on band quick play and choose the song "Wherever I May Roam" and make sure ur on Expert+ . The begining is easy but when you need help here's where your friends come in, they try to get you some star power for you to use (when you need it!) and keep doing this till you get the achievement. Tell your friends not to use the star power. (Ok if you can do this by yourself well great so stop criticizing my help! This is for people who can't do this achievement by themselves!)

Frozenghost001
05-12-2009, 08:31 PM
It's soo easy to achieve, even a caveman could to it!

no, but seriously. it's real easy by yourself. The easiest song is Creeping Death. Even easier than Master of Puppets! This song is 2 minites shorter, and no real double-bass notes. Just 2 squeezed together is the only "double bass" feature you will find. And they are easy to hit.

SLAYER5175
05-12-2009, 10:11 PM
it was easy for me with only 1 pedal i did one

Ragingchickens3
05-14-2009, 09:23 PM
Yeah I have to work on this one :/ I'll do it on Creeping Death so thanks for the advice. But seriously, I wonder who out there actually has the double bass pedal. I would guess a very limited amount of people.

LoveAGramm
05-14-2009, 10:18 PM
Yeah I have to work on this one :/ I'll do it on Creeping Death so thanks for the advice. But seriously, I wonder who out there actually has the double bass pedal. I would guess a very limited amount of people.
I have it and I hardly use it.

henry8721
05-14-2009, 10:20 PM
Good idea, i'll tell my friends this one.

Frozenghost001
05-15-2009, 12:25 AM
But seriously, I wonder who out there actually has the double bass pedal. I would guess a very limited amount of people.
I have it, 2 rock band 2 pedals hooked up to eachother via the rb2 double-bass kit. Use it a lot! the only songs that I play on this game on drums are all double-bass songs, with the exception of a few.

Ragingchickens3
05-15-2009, 01:42 AM
I have it, 2 rock band 2 pedals hooked up to eachother via the rb2 double-bass kit. Use it a lot! the only songs that I play on this game on drums are all double-bass songs, with the exception of a few.

Well I can see I was wrong :p I was just wondering but thanks for clearing that up.