PDA

View Full Version : Offlical CAF Nickname List!

Thelorn
05-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Credit = http://community.ufcundisputed.com/forums/topic/5362

Nickname List:

El Toro
The Grim Reaper
The Fury
The Headhunter
Razor Sharp
Hands of Stone
The Doctor
Quick Silver
Big Nasty
The Buzzsaw

st4mp
05-12-2009, 09:10 PM
man I hope this list is incomplete...because wow that's pretty pathetic. Not only in quantity but also quality...Does Buffer charge by the word or something.

Takamura Bear
05-13-2009, 12:08 AM
As long as they add 'Butter-Knife', 'Jelly legs' and 'Glass chin' I'll be happy. :biglaugh

IMAMEX
05-13-2009, 03:20 AM
Fedor Emelianenko should be a nickname.

Inyaface13
05-13-2009, 09:33 AM
Damn that's pathetic, I really hope they have name recognition like in Madden.

FateofVengeance
05-13-2009, 01:50 PM
This is the one area where all fighting game developers suck major.....gonna be an awesome game but... epic fail here:chair

Tem0n
05-13-2009, 05:02 PM
How can any fighter nickname list be complete without at least a few variations of "The Assassin". :confused:

machonach0
05-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Well this might not be all of them, if you click the link then you can see the guy that posted this on the other site got cut off, so there might be more? Maybe.

Thelorn
05-13-2009, 05:45 PM
Well this might not be all of them, if you click the link then you can see the guy that posted this on the other site got cut off, so there might be more? Maybe.

I can't get the page to load right now for some reason but I was gonna paste that it was said that you do have to pick one of the nicknames for your CAF. I wish we could just use real names and the game had a bunch of preset first and last names you could piece together. Example would be since Nate Diaz is already in the game, Diaz would be already there, then Nick is a pretty common name so you could piece them together for Nick Diaz and so on. Be cool if they had like 100 first names and 100 last names. Be able to make a lot of real life fighters like that and not have to listin to "generic nickname here" everytime you land a shot with said fighter.

machonach0
05-13-2009, 07:32 PM
I wasn't saying you were going to be able to pick your own. I'm just saying maybe there are at least more nicknames to choose from.

Thelorn
05-13-2009, 07:49 PM
I wasn't saying you were going to be able to pick your own. I'm just saying maybe there are at least more nicknames to choose from.

Yeah I know just saying it would be sweet if you could. The guy that listed the nickname list is suppose to have the game. He posted the stats, screenshots and some other information so I would guess that's the list. Hope there's more.

machonach0
05-13-2009, 08:16 PM
Yeah that would be cool. He has the game??? How?

Thelorn
05-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Yeah that would be cool. He has the game??? How?

I'm sure it's said how somewhere on the thread but there's 37+ pages to look through so I passed on that. I would guess works for a reviewing games company, pirated or works in a game shop. The thread seems pretty huge with a lot of views so I will go with works for a reviewing game company. Here's that thread URL if you want to go through it. http://www.undisputedonline.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4033

st4mp
05-14-2009, 01:31 AM
he's reviewing the game for THQ, a few other things he said

1. 10 Nicknames
2. you HAVE to pick one of the 10
3. Heavyweight max weight is 235
4. by year 4 you end up fighting the same 3 fighters over and over til you end your career
5. there's no cpu vs. cpu
6. you can't change the difficulty in career it progresses as you go

so that's some crappy stuff but still sounds fun

thefamousamos1987
05-14-2009, 03:04 AM
Well that sucks that you have to pick one because I'm not sure if I would even pick one of those. The game is going to kick ass but the nicknames....my little cousin could come up with something better than that.

Dert McGert
05-16-2009, 02:52 AM
Andy "Tang in the" Wang?

ValkyrieOne15
05-16-2009, 08:37 AM
Damn that's pathetic, I really hope they have name recognition like in Madden.

That would be a dream come true...

Cinderkin
05-17-2009, 08:37 AM
The nicknames are terrible, and there is NO voice recognized names. I wish I mean My last name is Smith, a very very common last name. Anyway I chose the Grim Reaper and I hear that one a lot online :(

Currently I am 50 and 1. I lost my first fight, but got an awesome flying knee victory with Anderson Silva. I ended up boosting the wins with a friend after I won my 5 fight. I love this game and everything, but the online achievements suck.

Like Gold Digger. There are 15 medals you can earn in 1 week. 5 are gold and I need 2 more, but they are stupid as hell

Win with 1 attack.
Win with doing 30% overall damage to your opponent. (this one seems easy as hell but I can't figure it out)

the other 3 are

Win 10 consecutive ranked matches
Get a KO while rocked
Land 100% strikes and Submit opponent first try