PDA

View Full Version : A Rumble Roses Achievement Diary

Pages : [1] 2

graemelunn
12-19-2006, 11:24 PM
Well, as mentioned in a reply in anoter thread, I have got tired of seeing Rumble Roses being a blot on my Gamercard. I WILL have 1000 out of this thing if it kills me. I am now just entering my 16th hour and have so far won two singles titles for a total score of 20gs! Trying to unlock plenty of stuff and head towards that elusive SHOP COMPLETE achievement. So, 2 pizzas, 5 cups of tea and 5 bottles of Stella l8er and I have 20gs for my efforts so far. Christ this is going to be hard work, but now I've started I'm determined to finish it !! Oh well... here goes again.

graemelunn
12-20-2006, 09:37 PM
OK 32 hours and 30GS Total. I am beginning to regret starting this methinks!

graemelunn
12-21-2006, 10:24 PM
41 Hours and 40GS and after feedback from P1nseeker and others now realise that it is 50 (!) characters I have to unlock and buy everything for! I was hoping to have this finished in time for Xmas, however I think that timeframe may have just slipped right by about 6 months!! Seriously, has anyone had a word with someone from Konami about how bollocks these achievements are - you dont even get a cash bonus for winning or retaining titles. Here goes hour 41.....

graemelunn
12-30-2006, 08:14 PM
OK 50 hours of play and am now on a colossal 70GS !! Am wondering if reading this has put smokez off???? I have however managed to get wins with some characters in about 35 seconds so this has been speeding the process up somewhat. I could have had more GS at this point, however, I seem to get into the knack of using a specific character and therefore am able to win and earn quicker, so the way I am approaching this is that the short term pain now will aid me in being able to get the ALL ITEMS COMPLETE achievement worth 250GS at the end... we will see I suppose...

Webb
12-30-2006, 08:22 PM
Stick with it man. It will be a true achievement on your gamercard. I can picture it now...

Rumble Roses 1k - With no gamesaves ;)

graemelunn
12-30-2006, 09:28 PM
Any kind of special award for that then Webb??? :p

graemelunn
01-01-2007, 03:40 PM
OK, 64 hours of play now and up to 80GS. Unlocking most of the stuff seemingly pretty straight forward, however, getting pretty frustrated at unlocks suck as "defeat X & Y in a 3-Way Match" as you cant do anything to influence this match actually appearing. I did 45 matches last night waiting for this to appear. Nothing. The only other way I can get it is to "Startup the game 228 times". This process wouild be start up game, load save file, save save file, quit to dashboard, rinse and repeat x 228". Surely that wouldn't do my 360 any good!? Not resorting to that level yet - might just leave that one til last - by then I will have either unlocked it by accident or will have started the game up many times by natural means and will be really close to it without "restart boosting".
AND I did 6 hours straight on New Years Eve and my 360 froze before I could save it AARRGGHH The Pain !!! Here we go again....

Daggett X
01-03-2007, 04:20 PM
OK, 64 hours of play now and up to 80GS. Unlocking most of the stuff seemingly pretty straight forward, however, getting pretty frustrated at unlocks suck as "defeat X & Y in a 3-Way Match" as you cant do anything to influence this match actually appearing. I did 45 matches last night waiting for this to appear. Nothing. The only other way I can get it is to "Startup the game 228 times". This process wouild be start up game, load save file, save save file, quit to dashboard, rinse and repeat x 228". Surely that wouldn't do my 360 any good!? Not resorting to that level yet - might just leave that one til last - by then I will have either unlocked it by accident or will have started the game up many times by natural means and will be really close to it without "restart boosting".
AND I did 6 hours straight on New Years Eve and my 360 froze before I could save it AARRGGHH The Pain !!! Here we go again....

You dont have to exit to the dashboard for start up. Just exit to the main game menu from the fight map then re-load the game. Thats what i did, dont take that long either.

FragEmAndSmile
01-16-2007, 02:05 PM
I recently picked up this game and 3 hours later I'm at a whopping 10GS (using street matches). I'm told you have to beat 9 different girls before you get a title shot. I didn't keep up with the first one, but the second girl I'm using I got 5 different ones in a row and then starting repeating the same girls I had already beaten. Very annoying.

CC99999
01-16-2007, 04:05 PM
I have 56 hours in and 90 points- I took the unlock everything before I moved on strategy- so hopefully I can get through it if my sanity holds up.

1K with no gamesaves is quite a feat!

Daggett X
01-16-2007, 11:11 PM
I have 56 hours in and 90 points- I took the unlock everything before I moved on strategy- so hopefully I can get through it if my sanity holds up.

1K with no gamesaves is quite a feat!

My sanity only lasted upto a GS of 650. I hope one of you gets the whole 1000 though, might motivate me to continue my quest then.

FragEmAndSmile
01-17-2007, 10:46 PM
around 8 hours and only 20 gs. the random fighters when i only need 1 or 2 is getting on my last nerve.

FragEmAndSmile
01-19-2007, 07:45 PM
Ooops. I was wrong. got another 10 gs this morning and only had 7 hours in the game...I'm up to 30GS..woohoo!

FragEmAndSmile
01-22-2007, 03:11 PM
13 hours in to the game and 80 GS (working on singles titles). I've yet to see anything about how to unlock the swimsuits. I go to that section but they are all still showing question marks...What am I missing/doing wrong?

Galaxy Spear
01-22-2007, 03:43 PM
13 hours in to the game and 80 GS (working on singles titles). I've yet to see anything about how to unlock the swimsuits. I go to that section but they are all still showing question marks...What am I missing/doing wrong?

Put a girls swimsuit on, for example have Reiko wear hers, then fight on 3 locations, i did queens match, arena and skyscraper. Once done that swimsuit will be unlocked for all of the other girls. Repeat with the rest of the girls and there you go. :)

CC99999
01-22-2007, 05:06 PM
When do the lambdas come into play? Has anybody gotten that far? I see that you can select lambdas as partners in tag team matches- but from what I see- all of the lambdas look the same- what gives with the lambdas?

Galaxy Spear
01-23-2007, 05:21 AM
When do the lambdas come into play? Has anybody gotten that far? I see that you can select lambdas as partners in tag team matches- but from what I see- all of the lambdas look the same- what gives with the lambdas?

Lambdas are characters you can edit in customise mode, you can change their hair and make up and such. Tbh they were a pointless addition since you cant really do that much with them. They also unfortunetly count towards the last two achievements, all costumes complete and shop completion.

P1NSEEKER
01-23-2007, 09:20 AM
Where have you gone graeme?

have you given up? :(

FragEmAndSmile
01-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Put a girls swimsuit on, for example have Reiko wear hers, then fight on 3 locations, i did queens match, arena and skyscraper. Once done that swimsuit will be unlocked for all of the other girls. Repeat with the rest of the girls and there you go. :)

Thanks. When I get done with all the singles champions and getting the "costumes" unlocked, I'll work on this.

19 hours in this game and 110 GS. I've worked out a little system that seems to work that gets me a title shot/belt/achievement in about an hour a piece. Now if I can just sit in front of the 360 long enough to get the rest of the singles champions.....work keeps getting in the way!

Galaxy Spear
01-23-2007, 03:34 PM
Thanks. When I get done with all the singles champions and getting the "costumes" unlocked, I'll work on this.

19 hours in this game and 110 GS. I've worked out a little system that seems to work that gets me a title shot/belt/achievement in about an hour a piece. Now if I can just sit in front of the 360 long enough to get the rest of the singles champions.....work keeps getting in the way!

No problem, completing costumes was probably the worst part for me as its time consuming, about 6-7 hours a girl. I may come back to finishing this game, need to get some others done first though, ive had Kameo ages and still not played it.

FragEmAndSmile
01-24-2007, 01:40 PM
Up to a smidge over 20 hours but no new achievements. I'm working on Sista A's belt and have beaten over 9 different girls plus more than 6 matches and still no title shot. The only girls I haven't beaten are Anestesia and one other girl I can't recall at the moment. Usually I have a title shot by now. Really fustrating. Another girl took me close to 30 matches before I got a title shot....ugh. I think once I get all the singles titles, I'm taking a break from this game and going back to Gears....or anything....

FragEmAndSmile
01-25-2007, 01:26 PM
10 mins shy of 21 hours and I'm up to 130 GS and 5 matches in the next character's attempt at the single belt (Sgt Clemets). Quick tip. I would go after unlocked the 3 characters you have to beat 10x with another character before you go unlocking the rest. That way you have a better chance at getting the one you need to beat with a few characters instead of almost all of them. Now why didn't I think of that BEFORE I went after the other characters...duh!

FragEmAndSmile
01-25-2007, 01:33 PM
Correction. I'm up to 120 GS not 130 as stated above. Tried to edit it but it would keep hanging up on the save...

Wet Factory
01-25-2007, 03:11 PM
Damn, i tired of sseeing this game in my library so Im going to officially enter the achievement diary. Right now I only have 10 gs but im going work on this every morning. Maybe ill finally get to work on time.

FragEmAndSmile
01-26-2007, 01:28 PM
Damn, i tired of sseeing this game in my library so Im going to officially enter the achievement diary. Right now I only have 10 gs but im going work on this every morning. Maybe ill finally get to work on time.

Glad to see someone else shooting for this. As for me, I'm over 21 hours and about 5 matches away from another 10 gs. I'm averaging a whole 30 mins a day as of late....ugh.

CC99999
01-27-2007, 10:07 PM
Going for Becky's title belt. That'll give me 100 GS with 7.3% unlocked after 54 hours! YOWZAS!

graemelunn
01-29-2007, 02:55 PM
Where have you gone graeme?

have you given up? :(
Definitely not mate ;) - just been trying to do my bit for the GSL. Am hitting this again with a vengeance when S2 is over. I think a break has done me some good - I no longer want to track the announcer down and kill her and rip out her annoying high-pitched voicebox.
Nice to see the achievement diary has sparked a flurry of RRXX completionists - keep going guys!!

FragEmAndSmile
01-29-2007, 03:13 PM
I'm up to around 24 hours and I have 170 GS, 17 single title belts, several costumes, and now working on unlocking the 3 fighters you have to beat a certain character 10 times with a certain character. I'm trying to unlock Noble Rose by beating Evil Rose 10 times with Reiko. I WISH I had done this before getting the other character unlocked. It takes forever to get Evil Rose to come up with all the other characters unlocked too....blah!
I should be able to start playing more sometime this week. Hopefully I can pick up the pace. Is anyone going for the full 1000 GS on this game or stopping at a certain point?

CC99999
01-29-2007, 04:09 PM
I'm going for 1,000. I'll probably game save to do it....

kidding, kidding.

100 points in! Going to wrap up unlocking all of Becky's costumes this week and then I go for Benikage!

For those who've played- whose moves suck the most? So far my money is on Aigle.

FragEmAndSmile
01-30-2007, 07:11 PM
topped 30 hours last night. I got another 10 gs by getting Noble Rose's title belt. 2 more to unlock by beating character x 10 times with character y. Hope to get those done tonight or at least one of them (will be playing offline though).

KilluhKam
01-31-2007, 12:05 AM
the only hard part in this game are the costumes, takes forever to unlock them and what not (including swimsuits) geting the titles is a piece of cake, after you know what you have to do it dosnt take long at all, after i found everything out, i got 2-3 titles a day, very simple imo only the costumes should take a while

FragEmAndSmile
01-31-2007, 01:11 PM
I forget how many hours I'm up to (well over 30), but I managed to unlock Yasha and win her title belt for another 10 GS. I also unlocked both Lady X Characters as well. I have Becky left to unlock and win the belt and that will complete the single championships...whew! That will get me up to 250 GS on this game. I've gotten several costumes but like KillahKam said, they take forever to get. I may take a break after I get the last singles belt.

FragEmAndSmile
02-01-2007, 02:22 PM
36.5 hours in to this game. I didn't get but a couple of minutes but I did get a reward match for one of the maid costumes and 1 of the 10 matches i needed to unlock Becky. Maybe today I'll get more time to play...

FragEmAndSmile
02-01-2007, 09:56 PM
41 hours in to this and I have unlocked Becky and some other costumes. I can't seem to unlock Miss Spencer's first Marine gift where you have to:

Marine gift (flower): Make opponents experience penalty games 1 - 13 in Queens Match mode. You can fight any of the characters when doing this, OR Play Queen's Match 80 times

Now I did each one of these plus # 14 but I never got the reward match for this....am I missing something?

FragEmAndSmile
02-02-2007, 01:22 PM
I gave up on the costume and went to get the last title belt i needed with Becky. I beat EVERYONE on the list except the alter ego Candy Cane and Dr. Anesthesia with a total of 18 Matches (2 duplicates) and no title match. I'm guessing that when I get the good Dr beaten I'll be given a shot. I think after I get Becky's belt I'm taking a LONG break from this game. 250 GS is enough for me for a while!

graemelunn
02-03-2007, 12:49 PM
41 hours in to this and I have unlocked Becky and some other costumes. I can't seem to unlock Miss Spencer's first Marine gift where you have to:

Marine gift (flower): Make opponents experience penalty games 1 - 13 in Queens Match mode. You can fight any of the characters when doing this, OR Play Queen's Match 80 times

Now I did each one of these plus # 14 but I never got the reward match for this....am I missing something?
The actual numbers on the original list dont tie up with the proper full list. You need to go to the Shop and purchase the actions which will than in turn be given their actual designated number so that you can complete tem in Queens Match and hence unlock your costume. (I also seem to remember that they cose 30000 each as well!)
Here's the checklist I use:
QUEENS MATCH COUNTER
SAMBA

LIMBO EASY

LIMBO NORMAL

LIMBO HARD

HULA HOOP

BALANCE BALL

TICKLING

JUMP ROPE

YOGA

HIP GESTURE

HOPPING

KITTENISH ACTION

SEXY POSE 1

SEXY POSE 2

SEXY POSE 3

CUTE POSE 1

CUTE POSE 2

CUTE POSE 3

RADIO GYMNASTIC EXERCISES

PARA PARA DANCING

CHIP SEARCH

WATER GUN

FALL DOWN

WASHING SWIMMING POOL

ROUND TRUNK

OIL

I basically just put an X next to the match I've done and have one of these for each character. Good luck mate.

FragEmAndSmile
02-04-2007, 12:47 AM
Thanks for the info. I finished Becky to have my 20th Singles Champion achievement, but I didn't get the all singles champion achievement. Do I have to do the 30 Lamda girls as well to get this?

Galaxy Spear
02-04-2007, 12:55 AM
Thanks for the info. I finished Becky to have my 20th Singles Champion achievement, but I didn't get the all singles champion achievement. Do I have to do the 30 Lamda girls as well to get this?

You should have got the All Titles Achievement right after the Becky one.

FragEmAndSmile
02-06-2007, 02:14 PM
You should have got the All Titles Achievement right after the Becky one.

I didn't. I got 200 GS from the 20 10GS singles titles.

Galaxy Spear
02-06-2007, 11:34 PM
I didn't. I got 200 GS from the 20 10GS singles titles.

Sounds like a glitch then, although ive been thinking about this while at work earlier. Perhaps earlier on before you finished all the singles titles. Lets say you got your 10th title with for example Benikage you watched the end credits then got the achievement but might have forgot to save the game then turned off your xbox for a break. Despite not saving the game Achievements always remain. So you may have to play through all the championships with each girl again.

FragEmAndSmile
02-07-2007, 01:20 PM
I'm SO glad you mentioned that. When I first got the game I used Evil Rose, got the belt and didn't save (that's how I learned the game didn't autosave). So all I need to do is go back and win the belt with her. Whew. I feel better now....

Galaxy Spear
02-07-2007, 11:05 PM
I'm SO glad you mentioned that. When I first got the game I used Evil Rose, got the belt and didn't save (that's how I learned the game didn't autosave). So all I need to do is go back and win the belt with her. Whew. I feel better now....

Haha im so awesome aren't i ? Im sure you would have figured it out yourself though anyway.

graemelunn
02-08-2007, 02:42 AM
Anyone know the conditions to perform Benikage's Killer Move?

EDIT: Worked it out. Frog??? WTF??

Galaxy Spear
02-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Looks like you got the 250 GS Frag, congrats. Now onto the time consuming costumes. :)

FragEmAndSmile
02-08-2007, 01:29 PM
Looks like you got the 250 GS Frag, congrats. Now onto the time consuming costumes. :)

Yeah thanks to you I got the achievement I was missing. 50 more GS for me. I may take a break from this game and hit at it here and there. I have so many other games with 0 GS that I need to work on. I'm about burned out on this game so a break is needed! Then I'll go attack the costumes....(sigh).

graemelunn
02-11-2007, 02:56 AM
Quick Update from me.
Now 87 hours in and am sat at 100GS with a total unlock rate of 9.9%
This is getting painful now...

FragEmAndSmile
02-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Quick Update from me.
Now 87 hours in and am sat at 100GS with a total unlock rate of 9.9%
This is getting painful now...

I feel your pain bro!
I did print out a list of the requirements for the costumes but I haven't gone back and played it since getting the singles belts...one day..so many other games got put on the shelf while I worked on this one.....

Eternal Prince
02-12-2007, 04:16 PM
You guys are insane. Kudos to you all though. I heard the game was so painfully bad that i can't understand how you could want to play it lol.

JJBDude
02-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Someday I think I will go back to getting more gamerscore from the game, I have 30 after 5-10 hours of playing the game and would quite like to get some more. I enjoyed playing the game too so it's not hell for me (for now *gulps*) so we'll see what future has in store for me.

Also this thread has helped me understand some of the rules and ways needed to get the achievements, cheers for your comments guys!

graemelunn
02-13-2007, 05:53 AM
I feel your pain bro!
I did print out a list of the requirements for the costumes but I haven't gone back and played it since getting the singles belts...one day..so many other games got put on the shelf while I worked on this one.....
I hate to break some (kinda) bad news but this is why it's took me ages to get the singles champs - I have been unlocking the costumes as I go along as some requirements pertain to defending your relevant championships against certain opponents a certain number of times.
If you just hammered through and got the belts ASAP then you will obviously have to win them again before unlocking stuff.
Its a major case of PPPPPP. :)

FragEmAndSmile
02-14-2007, 02:10 PM
Yeah I didn't do all the title defenses (got some) when I had the belt with a certain character. I'll have to go back and do those.....or fire the game up 10 million times....

CC99999
02-23-2007, 12:06 AM
Alright! I just got the championship with Benikage.

My quest:

Play Time: 61 hours 9 minutes
Start Up: 182 Times
Unlock Rate: 7.9%
Single Play: 757 matches

Achievements: 110 GS

huzzah!

FragEmAndSmile
02-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Good job CC. I know what it's like to pound away on this game and get nowhere fast. Keep it up!

Tyger7
02-26-2007, 08:53 PM
60 hours and over 700 matches and only a bit over 100 achievements! Not worth it!!!

nihilbynumbers
03-15-2007, 01:05 PM
250 Gamescore from it.
Still, thats pretty sick. I frickin' hate this game.
Certainly have more determination than I do.

graemelunn
03-31-2007, 07:11 PM
Yep, 250GS and counting - but I'm taking a mini break due to the Gamerscore League but normal insane playing levels and frequent updates here will resume soon :)

CC99999
03-31-2007, 08:06 PM
GSL is stopping me from continuing on this game- but I still have a strange fondness for the challenge. I'm unlocking all of the costumes as I can and I'm on my way to winning all the belts!

The Killer 47
03-31-2007, 10:55 PM
I've been meaning to get back to work on this game for some time now. I'm sitting at 250 after about 50 hours or so. I've unlocked all the costumes in the store with the exception of the alter egos. Its just a matter of getting cash to pay for them.

Rather than trying to fulfill some of the rediculious unlock conditions, I used a quicker way. Many of the costumes unlock in the shop after a certain amount of startups. I simply loaded my game, saved and quit, then repeat. I believe you need to do this 228 times.

Other costumes unlock for playing a certain amount of queen's matches. I just started up a queen's match and then would forfeit the match. This will count as one play, so you can continue this process as long as you need to. (116 times I think)

The last category of costumes unlock for playing a certain amount of matches using the alter egos. You can just repeat the method for the queen's match, or just play them out seeing as you will need the cash anyway.

That's my game plan, definitely loads easier than trying to get specific matches. Hopefully this will help you guys out.

graemelunn
03-31-2007, 11:03 PM
Rather than trying to fulfill some of the rediculious unlock conditions, I used a quicker way. Many of the costumes unlock in the shop after a certain amount of startups. I simply loaded my game, saved and quit, then repeat. I believe you need to do this 228 times.

Other costumes unlock for playing a certain amount of queen's matches. I just started up a queen's match and then would forfeit the match. This will count as one play, so you can continue this process as long as you need to. (116 times I think)

The last category of costumes unlock for playing a certain amount of matches using the alter egos. You can just repeat the method for the queen's match, or just play them out seeing as you will need the cash anyway.
Killer, I wish you'd posted this advice months ago - I unlocked all my costumes the hard way :rant:

The Killer 47
03-31-2007, 11:25 PM
Sorry man, this game hasn't been on my to-do list for awhile. :p You probably have a fair amount of cash from doing those fights, so it wasn't a complete waste.

Joey Jeckel
04-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Signing up for the diary!

After reading this thread I'm determined to get back into RRXX. Long story short, this game was my introduction to gamesaving. I have 290 GS, scored around June/July 2006, and at the time was stoked to be at the top of my country's leaderboard for a game. Then pretty much overnight people had 1000. WTF?! Since then I've hated seeing this on anyones card.

But now, I really want these points, I reckon we can all get 650 easily, just takes a hell of a lot of patience.

Just loaded it up for the first time in 8 months.

Start-ups 158
Queens matches 32

Now I gotta remember how to play...

Joey Jeckel
04-16-2007, 02:12 PM
My strategy for now...

Start the game and either -
- save and quit (to rack up start-ups)
- forfeit a queens match and save, quit (thanks killer 47)
- play the reward match if one's available, save, quit
- check for a tag match, win for money, save, quit

The quickest way I know to make money is a tag match with Miss Spencer.
- Left + Y for bitch slap (turns opponent around)
- Left + Y atomic drop x3
- LB for finisher then pinfall.
About 28 seconds per match. 2040 RR credits for BOTH girls.

Any other methods would be appreciated, I have all of Miss Spencers costumes, but I'm using her to raise money for the other girls. I should be using someone else, but I'm still rusty at this game.

Joey Jeckel
04-18-2007, 05:51 PM
Update :

I've done all the start-ups and played the reward matches, so I've unlocked everything for all 10 original girls except -

Marine gift (flower): Make opponents experience penalty games 1 - 13 in Queens Match mode. You can fight any of the characters when doing this, OR Play Queen's Match (x) times
Marine gift (scallop): Make opponents experience penalty games 14 - 26 in Queens Match mode. You can fight any of the characters when doing this, OR Play Queen's Match (x) times

The highest (x) is 116, but the stats don't record the total number of Queen's matches, just a count for each girl. Can I play and quit 116 matches to unlock the rest, or is it better to do penalties 1-26 with each girl?

Then for the alter-ego's, I have to play 80 matches with each, and that should unlock al costumes in the game...

Gamerscore 290
Play time 73:40
Unlock rate 6.0%

CC99999
05-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Ah good times (not really). I just won the title with BBD giving me 12 titles. I still haven't unlocked Noble Rose (screwed that one up), but I am getting closer to getting all of the title belts. I have unlocked 8.0%.

It's funny, you forget about this game for a while and then it's sort of fun playing it again.

Joey Jeckel
05-04-2007, 11:20 PM
My quickest victory...

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9302/p5030001xp7.th.jpg (http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p5030001xp7.jpg)

CC99999
05-06-2007, 04:11 AM
I am starting the title trek with Dr. Anesthesia. I have Sgt. Clements and Great Khan left (Noble Rose and Yasha are still locked :( ).

150 points, 8.3% unlocked.

Joey Jeckel
05-06-2007, 10:57 AM
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/LR/qR/0YCLiGJhbC9FFQRtXCZRGEQxL2FjaC8wLzEAAAAA5+fn-r4aNg==.jpg
Anesthesia's Costume Complete
Anesthesia has obtained all costumes.
20 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif
Acquired 6/5/2007

Gamerscore 310
Unlock Rate 8.0%
Play time 94:55
Matches 943

CC99999
05-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Joey,

Have you started playing with the Lambdas yet? I don't have a clear understanding on what to do with them and how or when to use them.

Joey Jeckel
05-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Haven't even looked at them :p

I'm guessing the costumes are already unlocked, and it's just a matter of earning the cash. I know you can edit their appearance, if you can edit their moves that would be awesome.

I'll have a look later...

Joey Jeckel
05-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Select a Lambda from EDIT in the character change screen, then left and right cycles through the 30 variations. Then choose customize to change their name and appearance. Body size and muscle tone can be changed immediately, not sure what this is for, maybe makes you stronger, or maybe just for looks. You can also add entrance music from your hard drive.

Now, you can change their move set, but not individual moves. Choose from 30 variations of Technique (power, speed, ninja, judo, wrestling, shooter) and set your Ability to either wrestling, submission, strike or lucha libre. Just a case of finding a good move set.

All costumes are unlocked for all Lambda's from the get-go! Just gotta earn the cash...

CC99999
05-08-2007, 01:43 AM
Thanks Joey,

What you said makes sense.

Update from me:

Play Time 77 hours 22 minutes

Start up 280

Unlock Rate: 8.9%

Single Play 953

250 GS!

CC99999
05-09-2007, 07:37 AM
Stayed up way later than I should have :)

Miss Spencer Costumes Complete:

83 hours 26 minutes

298 start up

10.1% unlocked.

1068 matches.

270 GS

clavat.jpg
05-10-2007, 11:56 PM
I want to Sign up for the diary!

After reading this thread, i decided to join this forum to post =p

Total Data

Play time 123:21:16
start up 37
unlock rate:11.7
GS: 290 im working with anesthesia right now ^^

Joey Jeckel
05-11-2007, 07:19 AM
Doh! I've been playing on easy the whole time, just realised you get more money on hard. 2850 for a tag match! Just thought I'd let everyone know. Also make sure lethal charge and h-point chartge meters are set to fastest, and turn entrances off, anything I forgot?

Great to see people doing this, motivates me. Hope to see Graeme back soon...

Joey Jeckel
05-12-2007, 10:22 AM
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/LR/qR/0YCLiGJhbC9FFQRtXCZRGEQxL2FjaC8wLzEAAAAA5+fn-r4aNg==.jpg
Noble Rose's Costume Complete
Noble Rose has obtained all costumes.

Acquired 12/5/2007

Gamerscore : 330
Unlock rate : 9.8%
Play time 112:49
Matches 1146

CC99999
05-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Wrapped Up Evil Rose- two down, 48 more to go.

Play Time: 91:39:41
Start Up: 318
Unlock Rate: 11.0%
Single Play: 1228

290 GS!

clavat.jpg
05-12-2007, 08:43 PM
just got all the swimsuits for anesthesia, i will finish her tonight ^^

also got becky to 100%

and got all of the penalties for makoto and Sista A

---later that night at around 1 am xD--

just got all the custumes for anesthesia

also got all penalties for aigle and candy cane xD

after i buy the actions for anesthesia i will start with makoto

must...sleep...now

CC99999
05-18-2007, 04:39 AM
310 Gamerscore, woot!

98 hours 36 minutes

366 Start Ups

11.7% unlocked

1389 Matches.

Going for Aigle next. She's a sweetheart.

graemelunn
05-22-2007, 09:49 PM
Congrats fella - gonna pick this back up on Sunday at the end of the GSL...

Joey Jeckel
05-24-2007, 07:05 AM
Congrats fella - gonna pick this back up on Sunday at the end of the GSL...

Hey welcome back. You started this :rant:

CC99999
05-28-2007, 02:50 PM
330 GS, Tied with Joey!

I skipped Aigle and went with Makoto. Now I'm doing Aigle. I have to earn 306,000 to buy everything.

The stats:

Play Time: 108 hours 31 minutes

Start Up: 416

Unlock Rate 12.6%

Single Play 1575

(I'm using Miss Spencer in Tag mode, essentially. She can pin the wimpier girls in 21 seconds for 2000+ points on Easy setting)

graemelunn
05-28-2007, 08:39 PM
Hey welcome back. You started this :rant:

lol sorry mate, had a Gamerscore League to win.....
Now back to the real hard work rofl

carrliadiere
05-30-2007, 08:32 AM
Oh man alive, I just got this from play.com the other day as it was only 14.99 and I wanted something new to play. Is it seriously that ridiculous to get the points? I have to catch up with my mate who has 14000 points, and it seems as though this will not make it any easier...

Joey Jeckel
05-30-2007, 09:50 PM
@ cc99999 - Congrats on another RRXX achievement!

@ carrliadiere - Sorry mate, this is NOT the game to play if you was GS. You can get 250 in a couple of days if you follow the advice on this board. And where did you get the Reiko Hinomoto GamerPic? I want!

@ graemelunn - Congrats on MVP, that was some insane point-scoring, hats off to ya. Now I see you're already catching us on RRXX. Are you using the Miss Spencer method? As far as we can tell, this is by far the fastest way to earn money, no one else has such cheap moves. I know you can whack them with Candy Cane's guitar for quick victories, you got any other good get-rich-quick schemes?

graemelunn
05-30-2007, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the congrats mate - it gave me 360 burnout, well, for a whole weekend at least lol

Well, you can win in 17 seconds with Rowdy Reiko when she has a weapon.;)

Only real advice I could give would be to pair a strong character with one whom is weaker - earning the money in Tags would mean that you have to play minimal matches with the weaker characters.
Other than that, you guys are way in front of me and I have some catching up to do...

carrliadiere
06-01-2007, 10:48 AM
@ carrliadiere - Sorry mate, this is NOT the game to play if you was GS. You can get 250 in a couple of days if you follow the advice on this board. And where did you get the Reiko Hinomoto GamerPic? I want!

Ah! I got the 'Heel' picture pack - game hasn't arrived yet so I have no idea what 'heel' means, but it's about 10 or 12 pics of all of the RR ladies. It's good stuff!

I'm reeling from the realisation that I've buggered up the Fighters Guild on Oblivion, and now I realise Rumble Roses will be a 100-hour slog for 1000 points... it's been a bad first few days for my GP...

graemelunn
06-01-2007, 12:34 PM
Ah! I got the 'Heel' picture pack - game hasn't arrived yet so I have no idea what 'heel' means, but it's about 10 or 12 pics of all of the RR ladies. It's good stuff!

I'm reeling from the realisation that I've buggered up the Fighters Guild on Oblivion, and now I realise Rumble Roses will be a 100-hour slog for 1000 points... it's been a bad first few days for my GP...
A heel is wrestling terminology for "bad guy" whereas face means "good guy".
100 hour slog, oh how we wish, we would all have been there ages ago lol

Joey Jeckel
06-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Back to it after a couple of weeks break...

Currently working on Rowdy Reiko and Yasha. Thanks for the Reiko tip, it's working nicely for me at the moment cos I'm doing 2 girls at once *giggle* but it does have its disadvantages. Sometimes you miss and they steal the weapon with a counter. Easiest way to get it back is to throw them in the corner, and you'll have time to pick it up. Also you only have 2 of the 3 arenas to pick from if you want a weapon, just means more frequent trips to character change. Rowdy's Lethal move works well though, plus it ends in a pin, and the cpu rarely Rose Rescues. Does this work for all characters with a weapon?

Anyway, my NEW quickest victory...
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/9503/ebayii7.th.jpg (http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ebayii7.jpg)

I should hit no.1 on the x360a leaderboard shortly. I'm not sure who agentexx is, but he doesn't seem to play this anymore.

Come on lads...
Roses, on your marks... FIGHT!

Joey Jeckel
06-10-2007, 04:26 PM
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/LR/qR/0YCLiGJhbC9FFQRtXCZRGEQxL2FjaC8wLzEAAAAA5+fn-r4aNg==.jpg Rowdy Reiko's Costume Complete
Rowdy Reiko has obtained all costumes.

Acquired 9/6/2007

and

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/LR/qR/0YCLiGJhbC9FFQRtXCZRGEQxL2FjaC8wLzEAAAAA5+fn-r4aNg==.jpg Yasha's Costume Complete
Yasha has obtained all costumes.

Acquired 11/6/2007

Top of the x360a leaderboard!

Gamerscore : 370
Unlock Rate : 11.2%
Playtime : 137:12
Matches : 1438

CC99999
06-16-2007, 12:54 PM
The saga continues....

Aigle done, 350 points

Play time: 116 hours 48 minutes
Start Up: 466
Completion %: 13.3%
Matches: 1753

Joey- are you still using the Miss Spencer tag team strategy?

next up: Candy Cane!

P1NSEEKER
06-16-2007, 02:19 PM
Man alive :eek:

Truely breathtaking point whoring guys, you certainly have a LOT of patience!

Tytech
06-17-2007, 03:38 AM
lol wish I would of read this before I got the game yesterday

Tytech
06-17-2007, 03:42 AM
I'm using the same strategy as you Joey Jeckel, on the queens match for the outfit, I did 1-13 but didn't see the outfit, maybe I skipped one, do they have to be done in order

Joey Jeckel
06-17-2007, 07:45 AM
Welcome TyTech and good luck :)
Make sure you actually have 26 penalties available, you have to buy 7 or so from the shop under "actions". Go back to page 2 of the diary, ILegendKillerI posted the full list there.

CC99999
06-17-2007, 04:22 PM
Another "cheater" way of doing the Queens match is have one character that buys them all and then whenever you face them in a match- their penalties will be available. It won't save time when you are trying to get 1000 points- but it will make the race to 650 easier.

Joey- I found that Candy Cane is almost as effective as Ms. Spencer for the quick KO. So I'm going for her and Reiko at tag at the present time- should get forty points within the next week.

I also fought my first lambda fight. Totally senseless, to be honest.

Joey Jeckel
06-18-2007, 01:55 AM
Joey- I found that Candy Cane is almost as effective as Ms. Spencer for the quick KO. So I'm going for her and Reiko at tag at the present time- should get forty points within the next week.

Nice, could you post the method please? I'm gathering all helpful info and posting it in the RRXX faq's.

You doing Rowdy, or Reiko Hinomoto? Save Rowdy Reiko for a primary character remember.

CC99999
06-18-2007, 03:55 PM
R. Hinomoto's Costume Complete

Reiko Hinomoto has obtained all costumes.

Candy Cane's Costume Complete

Candy Cane has obtained all costumes.

Moving to the top of the x360a leaderboard? but for how long????

Stats: 127 hours 58 minutes
491 start ups
14.9% complete
1960 matches.

Joey- why did you say save Rowdy for a lead character?

MADDUR0N
06-19-2007, 12:09 PM
Is there a way to find out who has the tag title at a given moment?
I was playing with Dixie and Aisha as partner, unlocked a costume for holding the tag title for 10 rounds, then deliberately lost a match and started with reiko as partner for the other costume. But after 10 wins with reiko in tandem, i don't get the tag title :/

In return: Easy way to win with dixie:
X+Left, Y+Left, Y+up, X a few times, repeat for a few times (basically massive damage to the head)
when opponent stays down after Y+UP, move to legs and lethal
In tag match: same, but when opponent stays down use B(pin) to lure her tag partner out, then killer move.
2min30 on hard.

Galaxy Spear
06-19-2007, 02:27 PM
Is there a way to find out who has the tag title at a given moment?
I was playing with Dixie and Aisha as partner, unlocked a costume for holding the tag title for 10 rounds, then deliberately lost a match and started with reiko as partner for the other costume. But after 10 wins with reiko in tandem, i don't get the tag title :/

In return: Easy way to win with dixie:
X+Left, Y+Left, Y+up, X a few times, repeat for a few times (basically massive damage to the head)
when opponent stays down after Y+UP, move to legs and lethal
In tag match: same, but when opponent stays down use B(pin) to lure her tag partner out, then killer move.
2min30 on hard.

Lady X substance and lady x subsistence have the tag titles. Also i might not be on the leaderboard CC99999 but i have the highest legit GS for Rumble Roses XX on this forum muahahaha! Well i think im the only one with 650 GS for it anyway.

CC99999
06-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Mystery Man... where have you been hiding!

Since you have 650 points, do you mind answering a few questions!

Is it possible for this individual to score 1000 in two weeks (while playing other games?) Is it also possible to get shop complete in the same day that you unlock the last regular wrestler's costume?

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementDetails.aspx?tid=%09%5d%3a%13%1f%5d %1fGtv&compareTo=Jcnet

I suspect the answer is no and that this person craftilly gamesaved it.

-

Are you going to go for 1000 points or are you finished?

Galaxy Spear
06-19-2007, 07:05 PM
Mystery Man... where have you been hiding!

Since you have 650 points, do you mind answering a few questions!

Is it possible for this individual to score 1000 in two weeks (while playing other games?) Is it also possible to get shop complete in the same day that you unlock the last regular wrestler's costume?

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementDetails.aspx?tid=%09%5d%3a%13%1f%5d %1fGtv&compareTo=Jcnet

I suspect the answer is no and that this person craftilly gamesaved it.

-

Are you going to go for 1000 points or are you finished?

Scoring 1000 GS on this game in two weeks, hmm hell no lol. A friend of mine did the whole 1000 legit, so perhaps when im done getting all the achievements on Gears of War i'll come finish up on Rumble Roses XX, from what i remember i have 4 Lambdas with their costumes complete, its pretty easy to win with the Lambdas like in less then a minute even on hard mode.

MADDUR0N
06-20-2007, 09:37 AM
Another 10 wins, this time consecutive in one playthrough. Still no tag title match, i think i broke it. :/
Going to start with other characters first then.

CC99999
06-20-2007, 12:54 PM
You have to start with two completely different characters to qualify for a tag match. Why? Well you can't wrestle against yourself... that wouldn't make sense.

Tytech
06-24-2007, 03:56 AM
Thanks Joey, Oh, thats how you do it, lol thanks.

btdavis22
07-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Just got the game and I'm going to go at it as hard as I can until college starts back up, late August. I am going to try to play 5 hours a day while I'm at work. I will keep this updated as I go along. Also thanks for all the tips ya'll have given they should help out alot.

CC99999
07-10-2007, 01:05 AM
Cracked 400!

GS: 410

Play Time: 141:22:07
Start Up: 503
Unlock Rate: 16.5%
Single Play: 2150

I have about 60 matches to go with Dixie Clements for the next 20 points.

Also, 360voice has me at 50 days played on Rumble Roses XX.

Go me!!!

- come on Joey, get back on the ball...

FragEmAndSmile
07-19-2007, 01:09 PM
You guys have motivated me to get back on this game. I've been sitting at 250GS since my last post on this thread (March???). As soon as I knock out Dirt I think I'm gonna get back to RRXX

CC99999
07-22-2007, 05:59 AM
Achievement Unlocked: Dixie Clements Costume Complete 20 GS

430 GS

Play Time: 145 hours 03 minutes

Start Up: 518

Unlock Rate: 17.0%

Single Play 2214

Next Stop- Sgt. Clements/ Great Khan

---

FragEm - welcome back to the fray. Once you start RRXX you can't quit. :)

Seriously, though, the site could use a couple legit 650/1000 players in this game

FragEmAndSmile
07-23-2007, 02:08 PM
FragEm - welcome back to the fray. Once you start RRXX you can't quit. :)

Seriously, though, the site could use a couple legit 650/1000 players in this game[/quote]

Thanks. What outfit achievement do you suggest I go after first? I'm about done with DIRT so I'll be getting back on this game soon.

CC99999
07-23-2007, 03:16 PM
You know, Miss Spencer is the quickest. But they will all take about 8-10 hours.

FragEmAndSmile
07-23-2007, 04:41 PM
8-10 hours for all 20 girls' costumes? Man, now I remember why I stopped playing this game after getting all the singles belts. Maybe i'll get one girl done, take a break, get another, and so forth.

FragEmAndSmile
07-24-2007, 12:07 PM
CC99999 (or anyone else) you may know this so lemme ask. I've seen some costumes for a few of the girls in the marketplace. I assume that these are different from the ones you have to unlock in the game?

CC99999
07-24-2007, 02:21 PM
I purchased Benikage's outfit to test that out- What it lets you do is use her outfit on other characters. It's a novelty, and it's cool and all- but it won't help you get achievements. You can't buy your way to 1000 legit points in this game.

If it aids you, I created a spreadsheet in Excel with all of the girls costumes. I used red type for costumes that had yet to be unlocked and black for available costumes.

I had all of the girls' swimsuits unlocked before I began my costume unlocked quest.

I tabulated the total cost of all costumes at the bottom and then ran another total estimating the total # of matches required to zero out each column.

BELIEVE ME, you are more likely to chow through this stage of the game when you know that you have "only" 42 matches left to get that 20 point achievement.

alot yourself 8-10 hours per character and you should do alright. I try to get a good four hours of Rumble Roses in a week to keep it going.

My personal goal is 650 points by December 31st - and 1000 by December 31st of next year.

FragEmAndSmile
07-24-2007, 06:16 PM
I figured they wouldn't count in the game and was just a way to nickel and dime us out of more money. I'd love to see that spreadsheet you have CC. I'm sure it would come in handy when I start back on this soon.

CC99999
07-24-2007, 06:51 PM
pm me with your email and i'll forward the spreadsheet.

FragEmAndSmile
07-26-2007, 12:19 PM
Officially started back on this game this morning before work. Sitting at just under 46 hours and 30-40 startups (can't remember). Evil Rose was the last one I used to get all the singles belts so I started the queens matches with her to get the costume achiemvent. Already had the maid and I think olga outfits unlocked. Do you have to buy the costumes to get the achievement or just unlock them? Sitting at only 250GS I have a ways to go to catch up to you guys!

CC99999
07-26-2007, 12:34 PM
You have to unlock them all AND buy them all.

FragEmAndSmile
07-27-2007, 12:08 PM
Mini update:

45 hours 41 minutes. 34 startups
Working on Evil Rose's costumes. Maid outfit unlocked but not purchased as I'm trying to buy all the penatly items first. Couple of other outfits/swimsuits unlocked as well just haven't bought them either.

FragEmAndSmile
07-31-2007, 12:35 PM
Another mini update:

Just shy of 50 hours and with 40 start ups, I'm not much further along that I was 5 hours ago. I'm trying to get the two outfits for Evil Rose where you have to to the penalty matches. I've bought all the ones from the shop and played them but either I've missed one (kept a notepad next to me) or I'm hitting a glitch as I've yet to get either reward match for the outfits...Guess I'll start over and try again...ugh.

CC99999
07-31-2007, 03:35 PM
Believe it or not - you will eventually unlock everything by playing anyway. I think there is a mechanism for every costume- other than the queens match ones- to unlock after playing X number of matches. X is less than the number required to buy everything- which is heartening- given that this game is so cruel.

FragEmAndSmile
07-31-2007, 08:17 PM
Got the 2 queen's matches outfits unlocked. now just need to work on getting the money to buy them along with the other 2 i need.

49 hours 15 mins
41 startups

Evil Rose 3 of 7 costumes unlocked, 1 bought

FragEmAndSmile
07-31-2007, 09:32 PM
update:

50 hours 2 mins
60 startups

unlocked olga's costume and bought it

Evil Rose 4 of 7 costumes unlocked, 2 bought.

FragEmAndSmile
08-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Up to 70 startups. Picked up a few maid/olga costumes for other girls along the way from 50 to 70. I'll work on 110, 160, and 210 startups today to unlock the last 3 costumes I need then off to matches to earn money to buy them. Man I forgot how painstaking this game is!

FragEmAndSmile
08-01-2007, 10:22 PM
Good progress on game today.
54 hours. 49 mins
175 startups
Evil Rose's costumes. 6 of 7 unlocked. 5 of 7 owned. 10k away from owning 6th costume

FragEmAndSmile
08-03-2007, 12:07 AM
58 hours, 11 mins
250 startups

All of Evil Rose's costumes are unlocked and the last one will be bought tonight when I get home. Already have the $$$ to buy it. Then I'll finally have 1 completed costume acheivement! woohoo!
Next is Anestesia. I have all of her costumes bought except for the 30k ones which I have to play the queen's matches to unlock first, so that one shouldn't take too long to knock out.

FragEmAndSmile
08-03-2007, 12:44 PM
5 minutes shy of 60 hours and I have all the costumes unlocked and bought for Evil Rose EXCEPT the swimsuits. I forgot about those having to be unlocked/bought to get the costume complete achievement....ugh. I'll start on those today.

carrliadiere
08-04-2007, 06:59 PM
5 minutes shy of 60 hours and I have all the costumes unlocked and bought for Evil Rose EXCEPT the swimsuits. I forgot about those having to be unlocked/bought to get the costume complete achievement....ugh. I'll start on those today.

Man alive! I applaud your efforts!

Smokez
08-04-2007, 08:55 PM
Well It's been well over due since I said I would get Rumble Roses. I am doing the Impossible. Rumble Roses, Dead or Alive Xtreme 2, and Ridge Racer 6. All at the same time.

My Diary
Game Time : 3:39:22 (Left the xbox on when I went and ran errands)
Matches : 6

Single Play : 6
Exhibition : 0 Wins : 6
Gamerscore : 0
Start Ups : 2
Unlock Rate : 0.0%
Singles Title I am Currently Working on : Dixie Clemets

FragEmAndSmile
08-06-2007, 12:33 PM
Man alive! I applaud your efforts!

Thanks man. This is deffinately the most time I've put in to a game in a LONG time.

Back home now from my tournament so it's back to Rumble Roses. I had swimsuits unlocked before I left Friday so I have a ways to go to get the last 17 done. Good thing it's easy to get each one unlocked. Hard part is buying them..9000 each? what was konami thinking!?!?

FragEmAndSmile
08-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Well It's been well over due since I said I would get Rumble Roses. I am doing the Impossible. Rumble Roses, Dead or Alive Xtreme 2, and Ridge Racer 6. All at the same time.

My Diary
Game Time : 3:39:22 (Left the xbox on when I went and ran errands)
Matches : 6

Single Play : 6
Exhibition : 0Wins : 6
Gamerscore : 0
Start Ups : 2
Unlock Rate : 0.0%
Singles Title I am Currently Working on : Dixie Clemets

Welcome to the fray Smokez!

Once I get done with Rumble Roses I might hit you up for help on Bomberman Act Zero and DOA Extreme. Maybe we can start a diary thread for those when the time comes?

FragEmAndSmile
08-07-2007, 12:28 PM
ok, never played yesterday but got back on it this morning before work. I have 4 swimsuits unlocked. I hope to have the rest unlocked before the day is over.

FragEmAndSmile
08-07-2007, 09:52 PM
update:

65 hours, 55 mins
261 start ups
773 single play matches

got 8 more swimsuits left to unlock. i'm over half way thru with em. then back to Evil Rose to build up cash and buy them all to finish the costume achievement...ugh

FragEmAndSmile
08-08-2007, 06:47 PM
69 hours 44 mins
264 startups
4.7% unlock rate
820 single play

ALL 20 swimsuits are UNLOCKED. woohoo!

Now back to Evil Rose. All costumes and 1 swimsuit bought. 19 more swimsuits to buy for achievement completion.

FragEmAndSmile
08-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Got 6 of 19 swimsuits bought. Probably done for the day but I'm getting close!

Smokez
08-09-2007, 01:38 AM
Diary Entry 2
Game Time : 6:01:04
Matches : 22

Single Play : 22
Exhibition : 0Wins : 22
Gamerscore : 10 (Dixie Clemets Single Title)
Start Ups : 8
Unlock Rate : .2%
Single Title I am Currently Working On : Reiko Hinomoto

I am not sure yet how to unlock Swim suits or what I should buy first since I have 35755. So if anyone has tips please give me.

FragEmAndSmile
08-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Diary Entry 2
Game Time : 6:01:04
Matches : 22

Single Play : 22
Exhibition : 0Wins : 22
Gamerscore : 10 (Dixie Clemets Single Title)
Start Ups : 8
Unlock Rate : .2%
Single Title I am Currently Working On : Reiko Hinomoto

I am not sure yet how to unlock Swim suits or what I should buy first since I have 35755. So if anyone has tips please give me.

On the first page or two of this thread there's a list of "actions" you need to buy to unlock some of the costumes during penalty matches. Use the guide and the info in this thread to buy what you need. It's saved me countless hours.

To unlock swimsuits, you have to play each character's swimsuit in the matches (street, areana, etc). I've heard some say they could do it in 3-4 but I never could get one to unlock that way so I played in EACH area except the practice one. When you're in the locker room, go to customize, then hit the RB to go to costume, you'll see what she's wearing, hit right on the keypad once and that's the swimsuit you need to wear in each match. Don't forget to SAVE! Clear as mud? Oh, it won't tell you that you've unlocked the swimsuit. After you save, you can switch characters, go to the shop and see the unlocked swimsuit in the swimsuit section.

CC99999
08-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Heh,

I haven't forgotten about Rumble Roses... I just am caught up in my head 2 head gamerscore league and don't want to let my team down. I figure I have 3 hours left to play to get another 20 points- bringing me to 450.

I admire anybody damn foolish enough to go for the legit triple crown- RRXX, RR6, and DOAX2.

Pyroman31
08-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Jesus thank god I never picked this one up. Sadly, I do have to finish DOAX2...

Don't give up!

Tremlos
08-09-2007, 08:14 PM
You have my full support, don't give up!

FragEmAndSmile
08-10-2007, 12:07 AM
82 hours, 13 mins invested in this game
267 startups
5.0% unlock rate
925 single play matches

I had to stop, hands were getting tired and started losing matches!
2 swimsuits left to buy to have Evil Rose's costume complete achievement. I hope to get them bought before midnight tonight. Then it's on to Anestesia, who was ER's tag partner and has around 150k banked. Just have to do her queen's matches and she'll be done...right now i need a break to regroup.

FragEmAndSmile
08-10-2007, 12:51 PM
Before work this morning I was able to get the last 2 swimsuits I needed to get Evil Rose's costume complete achievement! FINALLY! 20 more GS for me!!!

Next is Anestesia. I think all I have left do to is the penalty matches and buy those two outfits once they unlock. Should have enough money to get most if not all of her costumes. I had several already. I'll start on her today. Tag matches really help.

CC99999
08-10-2007, 01:01 PM
My opinion, the first 20 after 250 is the most important achievement on your way to 650. It lets you know what you are in for- and gives you confidence that with time you can do it.

Great job.

FragEmAndSmile
08-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Over 84 hours now. Working on Anestesia. 5 swimsuits remain to finish her costume complete achievement. Tagging her up with Yasha who will be my next challenge to complete, so I'm hitting every tag match I come across to get money for both.

Smokez
08-11-2007, 04:45 AM
Diary Entry 3
Game Time : 8:24:35
Matches : 40

Single Play : 40
Exhibition : 0Wins : 39
Gamerscore : 20 (Reiko Hinomoto Single Title)
Start Ups : 9
Unlock Rate : .3%
Single Title I am Currently Working On : Sgt. Clemets

FragEmAndSmile
08-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Just over 89 hours and I got Anestesia's costume complete achievement this morning. 2 girls down, 18 to go. Started on Yasha. Have about 5 swimsuits bought and need to unlock 4 costumes. Teaming her up with Noble Rose to build her bank roll up. Here we go again...290 GS with game now. 1 more achievement to break 300!

Smokez
08-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Since I unlocked Sgt Clemets do I have to beat her also? Because I have done 16 matches with Aisha and beat every original girls and even Sgt Clemets in a PHM. The last 7 matches I did were Street fights and I thought you could do 15 of them. Anyone kno why I can't get the match?

EDIT : Nevermind. Dixie was the first person I fought in a Queens match. Then Skyscrapper. And now Arena and it unlocked after the 3rd win against her.

Smokez
08-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Diary Entry 4
Game Time : 10:21:31
Matches : 58

Single Play : 58

Exhibition : 0Wins : 57
Gamerscore : 30 (Aisha Single Title)
Start Ups : 17
Unlock Rate : .5%
Single Title I am Currently Working On : Sgt. Clemets

Cash : 75039. I still haven't bought anything yet

FragEmAndSmile
08-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Nice work smokez. Hang in there.

92 hours, 14 mins for me. I have 10 swimsuits for Yasha bought, all but the 2 costumes u get for the queen's matches unlocked, but I'm focusing on the swimsuits now. Just 2 grand away from being able to buy another one. My tag partner Noble Rose's bank roll is building nicely so by the time I'm finished with Yasha, I should be able to just buy everything Noble Rose needs to get her costume achievement as well.

MattyHustedUk
08-13-2007, 01:15 PM
So Far i got 2 achvements got dixie title and Miss Spencer title and working on Anesthesia title
one ive got titles done gonna go back and get costumes etc

FragEmAndSmile
08-13-2007, 08:53 PM
Keep it up Matty!

Not much progress today. I hope to get more game time tonight.

94 hours, 56 mins
278 startups
6.4% unlock rate
1054 single play matches

Unlocked the last 2 costumes Yasha needed so everything is now unlocked, just need to win matches to get the money for them. Down to 6 more swimsuits to have all of them. Then got to work on the regular costumes which I only have 2 of the cheap ones. Still have a way to go with this girl before the achievement unlocks....ugh!

FragEmAndSmile
08-14-2007, 09:49 PM
99 hours, 17 mins

Got all the swimsuits for Yasha. Working on the two 30k outfits. 10k away from getting the first one. Yasha's tag partner Noble Rose is sitting on 125k bank roll. Still have a bit to go with Yasha to finish her up so Noble's bank roll should go up a good bit more before I'm done with Yasha.

Smokez
08-15-2007, 12:37 AM
Diary Entry 5
Game Time : 11:42:59
Matches : 77

Single Play : 77

Exhibition : 0 Wins : 76
Gamerscore : 40 (Miss Spencer Singles Title)
Start Ups : 20
Unlock Rate : 0.5%
Singles Title I am Currently Working on : Candy Cane
Cash : 100714

Smokez
08-15-2007, 12:45 AM
Right after I won the belt I got 2 Reward Matches in a Row and both were tag matches. Did this happen to any of you?

It unlocked Sista A and Miss Spencers Olga Gear. I didn't know how to get it and it unlocked lol

FragEmAndSmile
08-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Yeah I've seen that before. Check the guide on page 1 or 2 of this thread and you'll see what unlocks what. Good job on getting another achievement.

FragEmAndSmile
08-15-2007, 09:36 PM
102 hours, 13 mins
100 hour marker past!!! That should be an achievement in itself.

284 startups
6.6% unlock rate
1151 single play matches

Yasha - got the two 30k costumes and 2 of the 4 10k costumes. Still got 2 10k costumes plus 6 or so of the "cheap" costumes to wrap this costume achievement up.
Noble Rose - Yasha's tag partner, sitting at 168k bankroll. Almost enough to buy all the swimsuits. Should be right at 200k by the time Yasha's costumes are done.

FragEmAndSmile
08-16-2007, 10:51 PM
106 hours, 5 mins

286 startups
6.8% unlock rate
1190 single play matches

Yasha - all costumes but one are bought. I have the money to buy it so I'll get that to finish up the costume complete achievement for Yasha. Another 20GS! woohoo
Noble Rose - sitting at over 225k bankroll, it won't take long to finish her up. So I still might get 2 achievements for the week afterall. I'll try to knock out Noble Rose tomorrow.

Smokez
08-17-2007, 04:09 AM
Diary Entry 6
Game Time : 13:38:45
Matches : 97

Single Play : 97

Exhibition : 0 Wins : 96
Gamerscore : 50 (Candy Canes Singles Title)
Start Ups : 30
Unlock Rate : 0.6%
Singles Title I am Currently Working on : Sgt Clemets
Cash : 126086

I wanna play this game more but I told myself I was only gonna play everyother day and earn an achievement. I think once I get 250 I will play it alot more often or stick to every other day and play DOAX2 more

FragEmAndSmile
08-17-2007, 12:27 PM
Diary Entry 6
Game Time : 13:38:45
Matches : 97

Single Play : 97
Exhibition : 0Wins : 96
Gamerscore : 50 (Candy Canes Singles Title)
Start Ups : 30
Unlock Rate : 0.6%
Singles Title I am Currently Working on : Sgt Clemets
Cash : 126086

I wanna play this game more but I told myself I was only gonna play everyother day and earn an achievement. I think once I get 250 I will play it alot more often or stick to every other day and play DOAX2 more

Getting the singles title achievements aren't so bad, but that's where most people STOP. The costume achievements aren't hard to get, just extremely time consuming....as you can tell just by reading my diary entries on this thread.

I did manage to finish up Yasha's costume achievement last night. Add another 20 GS to my gamerscore putting me at 310 GS to this game overall. Noble Rose, who I'm working on now, has all swimsuits bought and all the "cheap" costumes but 1 bought. I still have to unlock and buy the 4 10k costumes and 2 30k costumes. I'll start on that today. Agile will be Noble's tag partner. Her bankroll is sitting at a pathetic 5k....here we go again....

FragEmAndSmile
08-17-2007, 06:50 PM
Not much progess today. Managed to unlock one of the 10k costumes but haven't bought it, got my tag partner's bank roll over 10k and did 4 of the penalty matches. I forgot I had to buy the action items. I've bought 4 of them or so. I think I'll take a break from this game for the weekend and pick it back up on Monday. Need a break.

FragEmAndSmile
08-20-2007, 12:21 PM
I didn't listen to myself and did play some RR yesterday and again this morning before work. I'm up to 108 hours, 41 mins.
I have all the action items bought now to finish the penalty matches to unlock the 2 30k outfits. I've done 4 of the 26 penalty matches so far. I still have 2 10k outfits to unlock and something else, but I can't remember what it was right now. I have all the swimsuits and all the costumes except for the 5 I haven't unlocked yet plus 1 cheap costume. My tag partner Aigle's bankroll is around 22k now. I hope to have the penalty matches done today.

FragEmAndSmile
08-20-2007, 08:55 PM
110 hours, 57 minutes
282 startups
8.0% unlock rate
1234 matches

Made a little progress today. 6 penalty matches away from unlocking the last costume. I've unlocked all the rest of them today, bought that 1 cheap costume I was missing, so I need to buy the 4 10k costumes and 2 30k costumes and this achievement for Noble Rose is wrapped up. Aigle's bankroll hasn't changed today. I hope to at least do the last 6 penalty matches I need to unlock the last 30k costume. I'll have enough money to buy 1 of them. Then it's back to tag matches for more cash.

FragEmAndSmile
08-21-2007, 12:09 PM
Did the last 6 penalty matches plus reward match to unlock the last costume. I've bought 1 30k costume and halfway to buying the second, then it's just the 4 10k costumes left for me to get and I'm done with Noble Rose. Aigle's bankroll is sitting at 28k. I'll probably team her up with someone else before going for her to get her bankroll up more. Not sure who I'll work on next. Maybe Dixie, Spencer, or Rieko....

FragEmAndSmile
08-21-2007, 09:44 PM
114 hours, 20 mins
295 startups
8.2% unlock rate
1276 single play

Not much progress today, but I did get all but 2 10k costumes bought. I'm going to try to get those tonight or in the morning before work. That will wrap up Noble Rose's costume achievement. Agile's bank roll is at a measly 32k so I'll tag her up with someone else after Noble Rose is done.

Smokez
08-21-2007, 11:47 PM
Diary Entry 7
Game Time : 15:33:39
Matches : 116

Single Play : 116

Exhibition : 0 Wins : 115
Gamerscore : 60 (Sgt Clemets Singles Title)
Start Ups : 40
Unlock Rate : 0.7%
Singles Title I am Currently Working on : Not Sure Yet
Cash : 149286

I don't know why but I got a title shot without defeating Dixie Clemets. I started the game up like 6 times just to get that last match with her. I couldn't get it so I played a match against Miss Spencer and after I beat her I got my shot. It was weird tho bc I had just beat her before I began doing the start ups and never Dixie. Owell. I did kinda take a break from this game but on accident. I got into Ridge Racer and I am almost finished with that game.

FragEmAndSmile
08-22-2007, 12:20 PM
Welcome back Smokez. I thought I was going solo on this for a bit.

Nothing like a good rumble in the morning before work. I managed to get the last 20k I needed to buy the last 2 10k costumes finishing the costume achievement for Noble Rose. Another 20GS for me bringing me up to 330GS for this game. woohoo! Aigle who I used as Noble's tag partner, hasn't changed from the 32k so I'll pair her up with whoever I decide to work on next....

FragEmAndSmile
08-22-2007, 06:53 PM
116 hours, 8 minutes

Decided to go with Reiko H. I have just finished the first 13 penalty matches to unlock 1 of the 2 30k costumes. I have all other costumes unlocked. I've bought 1 of 4 10k costumes and need to buy all 19 swimsuits. I have 24.5k in Reiko's bankroll and I'll use Aigle as her tag partner to build her bankroll up once I'm done with the penalty matches. I hope to finish the last 13 penatly matches early this evening.

FragEmAndSmile
08-22-2007, 10:26 PM
49 seconds away from 117 hours.
Got the last 13 penalty matches done and unlocked the last costume. I've bought 1 30k costume, need to buy 1 more 30k costume, 3 10k costumes, and 19 swimsuits. Reiko's bank roll is at 19.5k, Aigle's is sitting at 42k. This is probably it for the day. I hope to knock out the costumes tomorrow at least.

FragEmAndSmile
08-23-2007, 04:21 PM
All the costumes are now bought. Now I just need 171k to buy all 19 swimsuits. I hope to have Reiko done by tomorrow.

Smokez
08-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Yeah I got hooked on Ridge Racer 6. Its all I wanted to play so I could finish it

FragEmAndSmile
08-23-2007, 11:35 PM
Smokez you'll have to give me some pointers on Ridge Racer when you're done with it. I never got past 5GS on it.

RR Update:
121 hours, 31 mins
300 startups
8.9% unlock rate
1381 single play matches

Got 6 of 19 swimsuits today with a 2.5k bankroll. Between this plus the costumes earlier I think I made pretty good progress on Reiko today. I should be able to wrap up her achievement tomorrow. Aigle's bank roll is now at 118k

Smokez
08-24-2007, 04:59 AM
Diary Entry 8
Game Time : 16:45:55
Matches : 132

Single Play : 132

Exhibition : 0 Wins : 131
Gamerscore : 70 (Mistress Singles Title)
Start Ups : 45
Unlock Rate : 0.7%
Singles Title I am Currently Working on : Makoto Aihara
Cash : 164291

carrliadiere
08-24-2007, 11:36 AM
Smokez you'll have to give me some pointers on Ridge Racer when you're done with it. I never got past 5GS on it.

RR Update:
121 hours, 31 mins
300 startups
8.9% unlock rate
1381 single play matches

Got 6 of 19 swimsuits today with a 2.5k bankroll. Between this plus the costumes earlier I think I made pretty good progress on Reiko today. I should be able to wrap up her achievement tomorrow. Aigle's bank roll is now at 118k

Is it about enjoying the game anymore? Do you still find it fun? I'd love to go for these 'impossible achievements', but I just know that after 10 hours the game would start to grate on me.

So... is it still enjoyable? Or is it kind of automatic, and you don't even think about the game anymore?

TheLazyWolf
08-24-2007, 11:58 AM
sorry if you guys are already aware, just thought id mention it in case you werent, and i dont have time to read the whole thread before work.

you know that after a certain amount of startups it unlocks some of the costumes for you, if you havent bought them yet right? I saw an info page on it a long time ago, but i cant remember where.

FragEmAndSmile
08-24-2007, 12:21 PM
Smokez: congrats on getting another achievement.

Carrliadiere: It's a mixed bag of both. Sometimes I have fun playing it (trying a new move or something), other times I just grind through it. Take Reiko H. for example. You can use the Left/X to throw a shot at the head of your opponent repeatedly and rarely does the AI counter. Max out the special move gauge, perform special move, match over. This happens within 30 seconds usually. Sometimes they kick out on a long 2 count, but I just repeat the same steps and it's match over. I have to take several "breaks" with this game as it does get old/repetitive. It *IS* a good stress reliever pounding someone to a pulp though! I do want to 1k this game since there are so few that did it without gamesaving. I think I'd be the first on this site to do it, but I'm not sure. I still have a LONG way to go though.

The Lazy Wolf: Yes we know about the startups. That's how I unlocked many of those costumes. However, if you play enough matches, you'll get reward matches anyway, but that method takes forever.

Mini update: I grabbed another swimsuit this morning before work and need another 2k for another one. Aigle's bankroll is sitting at over 120k now. My goal is to finish Reiko H's costume achievement today, then I'll start on Aigle. Aigle's tag partner hasn't been decided yet.

Galaxy Spear
08-24-2007, 07:28 PM
Well well it seems all my games saves have been deleted from my hardrive, Oblivion, Tenchu Z everything uncountable hours of gaming. Except ofcourse Amped 3, Graw 2 and guess what ? Rumble Roses double X! Now since im very upset i cant even be bothered to play all those games again so im gonna continue the race to 1000 on this game. Im pretty sure im in 1st place at the moment out of you guys here. :)

Edit- Never did play this game on xbox live, had it before i even signed up, if anyone is up for a few matches send me a f/r

FragEmAndSmile
08-24-2007, 08:51 PM
That sucks about your game saves. At least you didn't lose everything. How far along in Roses are you?

As for me, I didn't make much progress today. I managed to get a few more swimsuits for Reiko H leaving me with 7 more to get. I'll try to knock those out tonight. Aigle's bankroll sitting at 148k.

Here's the stats up to now
124 hours, 7 minutes
304 startups
9.0% unlock rate
1410 single play matches

Galaxy Spear
08-24-2007, 11:44 PM
273 hours, 22 minutes
479 startups
22.6% unlock rate
3161 single play matches
14 exhibition matches

Smokez
08-25-2007, 09:02 PM
Diary Entry 9
Game Time : 18:33:13
Matches : 149

Single Play : 149

Exhibition : 0 Wins : 148
Gamerscore : 80 (Makoto Aihara Singles Title)
Start Ups : 49
Unlock Rate : 0.8%
Singles Title I am Currently Working on : Aigle
Cash : 184198

Does anyone else think Makoto is the worst person in the game? I hated how everytime I would push X she would tackle them.

FragEmAndSmile
08-27-2007, 12:21 PM
Just a couple minutes under 130 hours now.
I finished Rieko H's costume achievement adding another 20GS for this game. I've started on Aigle using Makoto as her tag partner. All I need is another 11 swimsuits and I'll have Aigle's costume complete achievement. I'm going to TRY to get it done today. Makoto's bankroll is around 55k.

Smokez - yeah she's not my favorite character. Then again, neither was aigle until I figured out how to use her. Now my matches are 30 seconds or so. Anyone have suggestions on how to improve on Aigle to get the matches shorter?

Galaxy Spear
08-27-2007, 07:07 PM
What differculty do you guys play it on ? Easiest way to earn cash is Tag matches on hard which gives you about 3k. Anyway an update for me ive completed costumes for all the regular roses a while back and have been working on the lambdas, so far i have 4 completed. The 5th Lambda just needs to buy the swimsuits.

Ive got alot of other games to play so what ive come up with is play Rumbles Roses XX during the week and other games on the weekends. Gotta show Bioshock and Tenchu Z some love ;)

FragEmAndSmile
08-27-2007, 07:22 PM
I've been playing on easy/normal (i think) with tag matches at a smidge over 2k.

Speaking of Lambdas, how do you select those to start working on? I'm a ways from starting them but would like to know ahead of time.

FragEmAndSmile
08-27-2007, 08:45 PM
130 hours, 47 mins
309 startups
10.3% unlock rate
1524 single play matches

1 swimsuit away from getting Aigle's costume complete achievement. I'll get that one tonight. I used Makoto as her tag partner. She's sitting on a 119k bankroll. I'll start on her next.

FragEmAndSmile
08-28-2007, 12:25 PM
Didn't get to play last night at all (ugh!), but played a little before work this morning. I got Aigle's costume complete achievement! Another 20GS putting me at 370GS for this game overall. I started on Makoto, I have all the action items bought needed for the penalty matches to unlock the 2 30 costumes. I've bought all 4 10k costumes and all but 1 6k costume out of the cheap ones. I still need all 19 swimsuits. Great Khan is Makoto's tag partner. Her bankroll is a measly 5k.

MGC shows me ranked 702 on this game. I'm SLOWLY moving up the ranks!

Ok I absolutely suck using Makoto. It's taking me over 90 seconds to get a win. In a tag match that's costing me 1k per match that I could be winning. Anyone have any pointers for speeding up wins with this chic?

Galaxy Spear
08-28-2007, 06:03 PM
I've been playing on easy/normal (i think) with tag matches at a smidge over 2k.

Speaking of Lambdas, how do you select those to start working on? I'm a ways from starting them but would like to know ahead of time.

Character select screen top left corner, select and you can scroll right through all 30. I have a way of winning with them in less than a minute on hard in single or tag matches. When you get to them post here or PM me and i'll share my method.

Smokez
08-29-2007, 04:36 AM
Diary Entry 10
Game Time : 20:52:41
Matches : 169

Single Play : 169

Exhibition : 0 Wins : 167
Gamerscore : 90 (Aigles Singles Title)
Start Ups : 55
Unlock Rate : 0.8%
Singles Title I am Currently Working on : Sista A
Cash : 208501

How Do I unlock Lady Substance? And I am only 11 girls away from my 250 and I start on Costumes. Should I start the game up 200more times and buy the cheap stuff first or the Penalties?

Smokez
08-29-2007, 04:42 AM
I wanna be Rowdy but I messed up and lost the belt with her in a reward match and now I have to beat her all over again :(

Who is better : Evil Rose , Benikage , or Anesthesia?

EDIT : 1 more Question : How am I supposed to unlock the Swimsuits for peoples Alter Ego's if I cant fight them? For Instance Dixie and Sgt

FragEmAndSmile
08-29-2007, 12:24 PM
Not sure I follow your question, but to unlock a girl's swimsuit for the other girls to buy, you have to wear it in all the areans during a match. Then it unlocks. It won't tell you that it's done, but SAVE your place, then change characters, go to the shop and the swimsuit should be available for you. Make sense?

No gaming yesterday afternoon/night. I did manage to get 2 matches in this morning before work. I don't expect to get to play this afternoon either. Maybe tonight. I'm over 131 hours now.

Galaxy Spear: Sounds good. Thanks.

Galaxy Spear
08-29-2007, 01:36 PM
No problem, i gotta say its pathetic easy to be honest, especially considering its on hard mode, it also takes out their partner so they wont be stopping the pin lol. I can easily say with 26 Lambdas to go for costume buying it wont take me very long, but then ive gotta buy all the actions, poses etc, cheaper than costumes though so i should be able to cope.

Smokez
08-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Not sure I follow your question, but to unlock a girl's swimsuit for the other girls to buy, you have to wear it in all the areans during a match. Then it unlocks. It won't tell you that it's done, but SAVE your place, then change characters, go to the shop and the swimsuit should be available for you. Make sense?

I will explain it better. Next time I play the game, I am gonna be playing as Sista A. Since I can't play peoples alter Ego's how do I unlock Aisha's Swimsuit for Sista A? I kno how to unlock the suits but its the Alter Ego's that I am gonna have each girl missing 1 suit.

Galaxy Spear
08-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Update

5 Lambdas Costumes complete, the 6th lambda just needs 19 Swimsuits.

287 hours, 12 mins
490 startups
24.2% unlock rate
3288 single play matches

Galaxy Spear
08-29-2007, 07:15 PM
I will explain it better. Next time I play the game, I am gonna be playing as Sista A. Since I can't play peoples alter Ego's how do I unlock Aisha's Swimsuit for Sista A? I kno how to unlock the suits but its the Alter Ego's that I am gonna have each girl missing 1 suit.

To unlock Aishas swimsuit for Sista A just change character from the locker room to Aisha, wear her swimsuit across all the stages and it should unlock for everyone. Change character back to Sista A and it should be available to her.

FragEmAndSmile
08-30-2007, 12:41 PM
Managed to squeeze in a couple of matches before work this morning. I got enough cash to buy that last 6k costume I needed. Now I just need to play the 26 penalty matches to unlock/buy the 2 30k costumes and buy all 19 swimsuits and Makota is done. It can't come fast enough. I do not like this character!

Smokez
08-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Diary Entry 11
Game Time : 23:07:22
Matches : 199

Single Play : 199

Exhibition : 0 Wins : 197
Gamerscore : 100 (Sista A's Singles Title)
Start Ups : 68
Unlock Rate : 0.9%
Singles Title I am Currently Working on : Becky
Cash : 249216

I Unlocked Becky and The Great Khan

Smokez
08-30-2007, 06:39 PM
To unlock Aishas swimsuit for Sista A just change character from the locker room to Aisha, wear her swimsuit across all the stages and it should unlock for everyone. Change character back to Sista A and it should be available to her.

See I thought you had to wrestle the girl in order to unlock that swimsuit for her. Thanks. Thats alot easier now

Smokez
08-31-2007, 02:08 AM
Diary Entry 12
Game Time : 24:40:36
Matches : 220

Single Play : 220

Exhibition : 0 Wins : 218
Gamerscore : 110 (Becky's Singles Title)
Start Ups : 72
Unlock Rate : 1.0%
Singles Title I am Currently Working on : The Great Khan
Cash : 275731

I Unlocked Olga's Gear for Aigle and Maid Outfit for Becky.
I already played this once today but I got bored and played again

FragEmAndSmile
08-31-2007, 12:09 PM
Wow Smokez, at the rate you're going, you'll catch me. I haven't gotten to play much the past few days...

I did manage to get 5 of the 26 penalty matches for Makoto done this morning before work. Got a long weekend so I hope to get some major game time in.

Galaxy Spear
08-31-2007, 01:44 PM
I didnt play at all yesterday, got home from work late so wasnt worth it for two hours so played Bioshock instead, the weekends here though so like frag im gonna put in some serious hours on Rumble Roses, im gonna add you guys to my friends list so i can keep tabs on you. :P

Smokez
09-01-2007, 04:36 PM
Diary Entry 13
Game Time : 27:53:17
Matches : 245

Single Play : 245

Exhibition : 0 Wins : 243
Gamerscore : 120 (The Great Khans Singles Title)
Start Ups : 83
Unlock Rate : 1.0%
Singles Title I am Currently Working on : Anesthesia
Cash : 277251

I bought 3 Swimsuits using the Great Khan and unlocked 3 more outfits. Last night was the first time I couldn't find a girl. It took me like an hour to find Candy Cane once and it was tag team. So I made her my tag partner wrestled one match and she was finaly in a singles match against me.

Look for another update in about 2 hours since I will have another achievement

Smokez
09-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Diary Entry 14
Game Time : 30:11:35
Matches : 274

Single Play : 274

Exhibition : 0 Wins : 272
Gamerscore : 130 (Anethesia's Singles Title)
Start Ups : 89
Unlock Rate : 1.1%
Singles Title I am Currently Working on : Noble Rose
Cash : 293976

I bought 5 Swimsuits for Anesthesia. I was trying to unlock Noble Rose because I thought you needed to beat Evil Rose 10 times with Anesthesia but I was wrong lol. Now I have to defend my belt and beat Benikage 10 times

Smokez
09-02-2007, 05:10 AM
Diary Entry 15
Game Time : 3:17:35
Matches : 286

Single Play : 286

Exhibition : 0 Wins : 284
Gamerscore : 130
Start Ups : 97
Unlock Rate : 1.3%
Singles Title I am Currently Working on : Yasha
Cash : 278446

I bought 3 Costumes for Anesthesia. Unlocked another 3-4 for other people and Unlocked Yasha. Will pick up tomrrow when I get up before work

Smokez
09-02-2007, 06:54 PM
Diary Entry 16
Game Time : 32:39:44
Matches : 303

Single Play : 303

Exhibition : 0 Wins : 301
Gamerscore : 140 (Yasha's Single Title)
Start Ups : 99
Unlock Rate : 1.4%
Singles Title I am Currently Working on : The BDD
Cash : 281566

I bought 2 Swimsuits for Yasha and Unlocked Dr Anesthesia. In the loading screen your supposed to get the achievement my xbox froze for like 2 minutes. I saved twice during my run with Yasha and that was after matches 5 and 6. I was gonna scream if it didn't unfreeze

Am I going at this alone now?

Galaxy Spear
09-02-2007, 10:37 PM
Am I going at this alone now?

Nope im still going on this, im currently working on the lambdas costumes and have completed 7/30

FragEmAndSmile
09-03-2007, 02:28 PM
I'm still here too, just haven't put much time in this weekend. I did manage to unlock and buy the 2 30k costumes for Makoto and 1 of her 19 swimsuits. Still have a ways to go. I hope to get some time in later. I'd like to finish her today!

FragEmAndSmile
09-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Picked up 3 more swimsuits so now I'm at 4 and need 15 more to finish Makoto's costume complete achievement. I doubt I'll be getting any more game time in today. Hopefully tomorrow will fair better.

FragEmAndSmile
09-04-2007, 09:41 PM
136 hours 16 mins
319 startups
11.3% unlock rate
1598 matches

got another swimsuit today putting my at 5 and needing 14 more. That's about it.

FragEmAndSmile
09-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Tried playing this morning and LIVE kept kicking me off. I was in the middle of a match and I got knocked off due to the 360 thinking I changed profiles. I LOST what I had gained for the morning. It wasn't much but this game already takes forever. I don't need LIVE adding to it. So *ZERO* progress this morning. Maybe today will fair better.

FragEmAndSmile
09-05-2007, 10:02 PM
Picked up 2 more swimsuits today. Still need 12 more before I'm done. Tag Partner's bankroll is sitting at 67k. Long way to go with both of these characters still.

FragEmAndSmile
09-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Picked up another swimsuit this morning. Need another 11 to wrap this up costume achievement. Tag partner's bankroll is at 80k now. I have a 3 hour block of time set aside for gaming this afternoon/tonight so I hope to get the last 11 swimsuits today.

FragEmAndSmile
09-06-2007, 11:51 PM
140 hours, 40 mins
323 startups
11.5% unlock rate
1645 matches

Decent progress today. Picked up 7 swimsuits. Now I only need *4* more to finish up the costume achievement for Makoto. Her tag partner, Great Khan's bankroll is sitting at around 130k. Maybe I can finally wrap this up tomorrow and get away from this character!!!

FragEmAndSmile
09-07-2007, 12:01 PM
Got the last 4 swimsuits last night and got the costume complete achievement for Makoto! Another 20gs for me in this game! Now on to Great Khan. Seems NONE of her 10k or 30k costumes are unlocked, but I did have 1 of the cheap costumes bought. I also have all the action items bought to get ready for the 26 penalty matches. Lastly, I have all but 4 of the swimsuits bought. I thought I'd change it up a little as it seems I'm always stuck buying swimsuits to finish up an achievement. Great Khan's tag parner, BBD has a bankroll of 30k already. This one should go much quicker than the Makoto...I hope.

nightmare975
09-10-2007, 03:31 AM
Well, I've decided to join the RRXX achievement diary, got the yesterday and started today. So far, no achievements. D:

FragEmAndSmile
09-10-2007, 12:33 PM
Nightmare - Welcome! It's good to see "fresh meat" in this quest for 1k. On page 2 (I think) there's a guide that will help you out a great deal (and save you a alot of time). If you haven't already, give that a good read and you'll be racking up gamerscore points in no time. Be forewarned, this is a *VERY* time consuming game.

As for me, I got to play very little over the weekend

2.5 minutes shy of 147 hours
12.0% unlock rate
I'm still working on Great Khan. I have all but 3 of her swimsuits now and have unlocked 1 of 4 10k costumes. Both 30k costumes are still locked as well. Great Khan's tag partner, BBD has a bankroll is sitting at around 35k. I hope to finish up the swimsuits tonight. I couldn't get on LIVE this morning due to their "updates/maintenance" but I did play for a few minutes this morning.

FragEmAndSmile
09-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Not much progress. Never got to play again yesterday but managed to get a couple matches in before work this morning. Picked up another swimsuit so I need *2* more to have them all. I also unlocked the second 10k costume. Still need to unlock the other 2 10k and 2 30k costumes then go buy them all. I only have 1 of the cheap costumes bought so I still have a way to go yet.

Smokez
09-11-2007, 05:22 PM
I will soon to join this again Frag. I just took alittle break from this game to get my gamerscore up, personal problems, and of course stupid work. I should start up again by the end of this week

FragEmAndSmile
09-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Know what you mean about work/life/etc getting in the way of gaming Smokez.
Also know about losing some serious ground in the gamerscore rankings since I started playing RR again. With the pace I was on, I was well on my way to be close to 40k by now.....but I sacrificed the GS to work on this game. I'll just have to catch back up when I'm done with RR.

Here's where I am now:

147 hours, 13 mins
330 startups
12.1% unlock rate
1697 matches

I've bought ALL 19 swimsuits so they're done now. I've unlocked 3 of the 4 10k costumes. I was going to buy one and accidently bought one of the cheap costumes so I have to 2 of the cheap costumes now. I still need to play the penalty matches to unlock the 2 30k costumes. I'd say I'm about half down with Great Khan. Khan's tag partner, BBD, has a bankroll is at 69k

FragEmAndSmile
09-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Manged to pick up a 10k costume this morning. Still need 3 more and the 2 30k's along with almost all the cheap costumes to buy yet. Still haven't played the 26 penalty matches either. Might have a chance to do those today.

FragEmAndSmile
09-12-2007, 10:32 PM
Unlocked ALL the costumes now. Bought both 30k costumes. Down to the just 10k costumes plus all but 2 of the cheap ones. Khan's tag partner BBD's bankroll is at 89k
12.5% unlock rate
1736 matches

FragEmAndSmile
09-13-2007, 12:37 PM
Picked up a 10k costume this morning. 2 more of those and 9 of the cheap costumes (6k or less) and I'm done with this achievement.
According to my 360's blog (http://www.360voice.com/tag/FragEmAndSmile), I've been playing 56 days, but I think its higher then that. A few times I kept getting knocked off live so I played offline.
Mygamercard.net shows me ranked at 692 in the world with this game. I'm SLOWLY moving up!

FragEmAndSmile
09-13-2007, 11:39 PM
147 hours 46 mins.
335 startups
12.7% unlock rate
1780 matches
I finally got the hang of Great Khan and was knocking out matches in 19 seconds or less. I'm one 5k costume away from getting her costume complete. I'll get that last one tonight when I get home. Khan's tag partner BBD, who I'll start on tomorrow, has a bank roll of 145k. That's almost enough to buy all her swimsuits so I'll start with her just under the halfway point. Getting her achievement will put me over the 400 mark in gamerscore for this game. Geez not even halfway yet! ugh...

nightmare975
09-14-2007, 01:36 AM
I haven't given up, it's just I have school, so I can't devote as much time on it.

I'll work on it this weekend.

FragEmAndSmile
09-14-2007, 12:12 PM
FINALLY picked up another achievement in this game. Another 20 GS for me by getting Great Khans costume complete achievement AND putting me over the 30k gamerscore mark!!! woohoo! Now I'm on to BBD. She fights way to similar to Makoto who I had a HARD time with as far as getting matches done in seconds. I'm not good with BBD at all so I have no idea how long it's going to take to get her finished. I'm using Benikage as her tag partner. Her bankroll is at 33k
BBD's progress is I've bought all the action items needed for the penalty matches and I've bought all but 4 swimsuits (got one this morning playing). I'm at a 13.2% unlock rate now. I have 1 10k costume unlocked, still have to unlock the other 3 10k's and the 2 30k costumes yet. I haven't bought any of the 6k or less costumes. I'm working on getting the swimsuits all bought first. I hope to get started on the penalty matches today.

Does anyone have any pointers on BBD? I was winning matches in 19 seconds or less with Khan, and it's taking me FOREVER with BBD as her hits are too weak.

Galaxy Spear
09-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Im gonna wait for you to catch me on gamerscore (650) Frag then i'll continue my progress. Until then im gonna work on some other games.

FragEmAndSmile
09-17-2007, 08:39 PM
I took the weekend off from this game and fired up Bioshock for the first time. FUN game. I did play some RR this morning long enough to pick up another swimsuit. Need 3 more and those are done. I have the reward match to unlock the second 10k costume wating for me the next time I play. Back to the grind....

FragEmAndSmile
09-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Unlocked another 10k costume and bought another swimsuit this morning. Need 2 more swimsuits and unlock the last 10k costume along with the 2 30k costumes. I haven't bought any costumes other then swimsuits so I'm about halfway I think. Up to 13.3% unlock rate. I'm not sure what Benikage's bank roll is sitting at as I forgot to look. I think it's around 50k now, so it's building up nicely.

FragEmAndSmile
09-19-2007, 12:46 PM
15 mins shy of 150 hours.

Finally bought all the swimsuits so they're done. I've also bought 1 of the 4 10k costumes. My tag partner Benikage's bankroll is sitting at 70k. Since the 2 30k costumes can be unlocked by playing X number of matches, I'm not doing the penalty matches and doing as many tag mathes as it'll give me. This will make Benikage's costume achievement quest go much quicker as I'll be starting with more money.

Found that BBD's LETHAL move is pretty powerful (it's basically 2 120+% hits). I've yet to have anyone kick out of a pin after executing. Dropped my time down to under a minute per match as I was really not doing well with her time wise before this.

FragEmAndSmile
09-19-2007, 10:37 PM
152 hours, 9 mins
342 startups
13.4% unlock rate
1840 matches

All costumes have been unlocked and I've bought all 4 of the 10k costumes. Working on the 2 30k ones now. Then the cheap costumes and I'm done with BBD. Tag partner is at 90k.

FragEmAndSmile
09-20-2007, 12:30 PM
Small progress this morning. Need another 8k and I'll have enough to buy the first 30k costume. Benikage's bankroll is now at 100k. I have a good 3 hours set aside tonight for this game so I hope to be able to buy both 30k costumes along with all the cheap ones and get the costume complete achievement. Then on to Benikage!

FragEmAndSmile
09-21-2007, 12:21 AM
Good progress today. Got all but 1 5k costume to get the costume complete achievement for BBD. I'll get online later tonight to wrap that up and get another 20GS on this game. Benikage's bankroll is enough to get all the swimsuits, so I'll be half way done with her before I get started. Tag matches are a TIME SAVER!!!

FragEmAndSmile
09-21-2007, 12:26 PM
Finally another 20GS in this game! BBD's costume complete achievement is all mine!!!
I'm 13 minutes shy of 158 hours (I think).
Started on Benikage. I've bought all her swimsuits and all but 1 30k costume is unlocked. I've done 14 of the 26 penalty matches. I figure I need about 166k or so to buy everything I need for this achievement to be completed. I'm at 24k now. Dr. Anestesia is Benikage's tag partner has a bankroll of 20k or so. I can't remember her exact amount.

FragEmAndSmile
09-21-2007, 10:17 PM
159 hours, 4 minutes
347 startups
14.6% unlock rate
1958 matches

Knocked out the last 14 penalty matches to unlock the last 30k costume making all costumes unlcocked now. Bought 1 30k costume and have 20k built up for the 2nd one. Still have all 4 10k costumes plus the cheap costumes to get. Dr Anestesia's bankroll is at 30k.

FragEmAndSmile
09-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Took the weekend off from Rumble Roses to play the backlog of 40+ unplayed games I have and fired up Call of Juarez, Armored Core, and The Darkness. Started back on RR this morning. Got a couple of matches in b4 work and got the 2nd 30k costume. Now I need the 4 10k costumes and all the cheap ones. Dr Anestesia's bankroll is at 36k. I just wasn't being given tag matches this morning...ugh.

FragEmAndSmile
09-25-2007, 12:33 PM
Am I going this alone now????

Played this morning before work. Picked up the 1st of 4 10k costumes. Dr. Anestesia's bankroll is at 38k. Managed to get 1 tag match....argh!

FragEmAndSmile
09-26-2007, 12:42 PM
I have all the 10k costumes now. Also have 2 of the cheap ones. Need 9 more of the cheap costumes and this achievement is in the books. Dr. Anestesia's bankroll is around 66k

FragEmAndSmile
09-28-2007, 12:01 AM
163 hours 39 mins
352 startups
15.2% unlock rate
2026 matches

Got all but 1 5k costume and Benikage's costume complete achievement is in the bag. There's enough in Dr. Anestesia's bankroll to buy all but 7 swimsuits. Needless to say I have a long way to go before I get her completed. At least I don't have to do the penatly matches as the outfits will unlock after x number of matches. This gives me more tag team matches. Rowdy Reiko will be Dr. Anestesia's tag partner. I should be able to get that last costume when I get home tonight.

nightmare975
09-28-2007, 01:02 AM
This is embarrassing to say, but I lost my disc. X_X

FragEmAndSmile
09-28-2007, 12:27 PM
That's a shame nightmare, but at least this game is DIRT cheap in the used game stores.

As for me, I got the 20 GS for finishing Benikage's costume achievement (insert woohoo here). That's 450 total GS for this game. Now on to Dr. Anestesia. I got 12 of 19 swimsuits bought and need to unlock the 4 10k and 2 30k costumes buy playing x amount of matches. Should come easy enough since I have a LONG way to go yet. The Dr's tag partner, Rowdy Reiko's bankroll is at 13k.

FragEmAndSmile
09-28-2007, 10:02 PM
Bought 1 swimsuit, still need 6 more. Unlocked the first of 4 10k costumes. Rowdy's bankroll is at 22k. That's probably it for the weekend. Time to play Halo3, Bioshock, The Darkness, and whatever else. I'll start back on RR on Monday. Have a good weekend all.

FragEmAndSmile
10-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Small progress this morning b4 work. I could not get a tag match to save my life. I'm not all that good with Dr. Anestesia. With that said, I didn't win enough single matches before having to leave for work to buy another swimsuit. Maybe tomorrow will prove better.

FragEmAndSmile
10-03-2007, 12:21 PM
From now on, I will no longer be posting my progress of this game here. You can check my blog on 360voice.com (link below) for updates. I have comments enabled on my blog so feel free to post your progress there as well. I'm going on vacation tomorrow afternoon so I won't be updating the blog until I get back on the 17th.

IronMan8888
10-03-2007, 09:43 PM
What's up fellas. I'm brand new to the forum. Just got my 360 last week. Got pretty tired of playing basketball and football for cheap and easy achievements so I went out and bought RRXX and DOAX2. I'm a glutton for punishment. Here I go!

Vanuslux
10-04-2007, 02:14 PM
My roommate just got this game and I was thinking about giving it a go but this thread has definitely shown me that it's not an endeavor to be taken lightly. It makes me glad I haven't actually played it yet so that I won't have a 0/1000 score haunting me (bad enough all those 0/200s from playing trial versions of Arcade games). Of course, sometimes you want to climb a mountain just because it's there...so maybe...

FragEmAndSmile
10-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Good hunting guys. Hit me up on LIVE if you need help.

Galaxy Spear
10-04-2007, 11:25 PM
What's up fellas. I'm brand new to the forum. Just got my 360 last week. Got pretty tired of playing basketball and football for cheap and easy achievements so I went out and bought RRXX and DOAX2. I'm a glutton for punishment. Here I go!

Looks like some fresh meat has arrived. Hope you guys have patience because its key for these type of games.

IronMan8888
10-05-2007, 04:46 AM
I got 10 last night for unlocking Reiko's championship. This game is something I'll do to suppliment my achievement whoring. It can't be your only project. 10-20 points here and there to go along with the other points I get.

That being said it really didn't take too terribly long to complete a championship. Now the costumes, that's gonna suck.

IronMan8888
10-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Finished Makoto's championship tonight. Took about an hour or so. This isn't too bad if you don't expect quick results heh.

killlah631
10-10-2007, 02:20 AM
From now until the gamerscore league starts I will only be playing Rainbow Six Vegas until I get my Elite(which should be in 7 days or less), then I will start the quest on 1000 to Rumble Roses, and hopefully get up to 100 before the GSL! By reading this diary this looks like it will be fun.

LucasGFX
11-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Just got the game tonight. i guess im joining the "crusade" lol.

XxBrahma BullxX
12-11-2007, 09:45 AM
pretty sick achievements

Deathdealer108
02-23-2008, 05:00 AM
This thread looks dead but oh well. I just bought this game today and am going to attempt for that 1000. I have patience but with reading this thread I will need a little more than that!

omegamustard
02-24-2008, 09:38 PM
ok, i have picked up this game again, i finished unlocking all the swimsuits yesterday, i'm currently working on buying all of Noble Rose's costumes. I have worked and gotten the Single's championship with every character.