PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Krazie
05-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread.

Likkel
05-15-2009, 11:56 AM
Shame there are a lot of achievements that are quite similar to the last Virtua Tennis game, I would've liked to see a bit more creativity. I'll still get this game though :)

sleath
05-15-2009, 12:59 PM
the game needed new acheevs, because i 1k vt3 about a year ago im gonna feel like im playing the same game, although this will definatly be great but those who have yet to play vt3 may aswell just buy that for cheaper as tennis games really cant get any better inn terms of gameplay, especially not in a year or so, they tried making something different with topspin 3 but that failed badly

let's play
05-18-2009, 03:07 PM
will be an online achevements in this game??

InflamedPigeon
05-19-2009, 08:12 AM
Really looking forward to getting my hands on this in the next few days, will be really good, shame the achivements seem almost the same bit lacking in fresh idears there it seems.

Any tennis fans out there should keep an eye out for when the new grand slam tennis game comes out later in the year by EA has official wimboldon licence as well.
dont know what its like on xbox but the wii version plays really well with the motion plus... who knows we may see the 360 motion controler around this time???

PeRFeCK
05-24-2009, 02:02 PM
i know this sounds ridiculously easy...but the first training for strokes is "hit 3 cross shots". has anyone been able to do this....because holy crap ive done it twice now and it doesnt give me credit for any of them. i dont wnat to waste any more weeks on something that doesnt give me any credit.

Femstar
05-24-2009, 05:13 PM
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I found one of the secret achievements:

To be this good takes AGES - 10G
Score an Ace with an Underhand serve

PeRFeCK
05-24-2009, 05:36 PM
how the hell do u get an underhand serve in? i think its down and y but the meter never moves so i cant get it in.

edit: nm got it, thanks

Bax x360a
05-24-2009, 05:48 PM
how the hell do u get an underhand serve in? i think its down and y but the meter never moves so i cant get it in.

edit: nm got it, thanks How do you do it then?

MusicInjection
05-24-2009, 09:37 PM
am i the only one who thinks this game is way to easy???

PeRFeCK
05-24-2009, 10:44 PM
it is....but u havent even gotten to pro yet :)

ReneG
05-25-2009, 06:40 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I found one of the secret achievements:

You tap down on left stick and press Y at the same time.. :-)

IDKFA
05-25-2009, 06:53 AM
i know this sounds ridiculously easy...but the first training for strokes is "hit 3 cross shots". has anyone been able to do this....because holy crap ive done it twice now and it doesnt give me credit for any of them. i dont wnat to waste any more weeks on something that doesnt give me any credit.

you have to stay pretty close to the sidelines of the court and a successful cross is pretty much sideline to sideline.

Jissi
05-25-2009, 07:55 AM
Is the Gold Medallist achivement refers to the Medals that you can collect and then see in My VT mode? Some of those I have already collected, but they are either bronze or silver only.

Also, there are a few extremely time consuming online tasks among those, like win 75 online tournaments...

Jissi
05-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Would be logical, but in some cases it goes the other way. Ie, win 20 Artificial Grass matches yielded a Gold, 50 of the same wins yielded a Bronze. Also, there are lot Silver/Bronze ones, that does not have a similar goal with a higher count.

I PERVYPRIEST I
05-25-2009, 07:39 PM
A secret achievement:

Block and Roll

Clear a 15 block combo in Blockbuster

Just do this in the training game, I was on level 4 I think and hit a bomb and it just blow up everything and I got the achievement so fairly straight foward didn't do anything special.

Anyone else know any other secrets?

djm
05-26-2009, 08:45 AM
This is a lot time comsuming. I have won 4 tournments and im only 94 of the Amateur Ranking. How long does it takes to go to Professional?

madrista
05-26-2009, 11:26 AM

With what player I will make this acheivement and how to do ace :> ( I know hold down left stick and press Y) ? Dont have 2 controlers (; Sry for my english :P

ReneG
05-26-2009, 02:37 PM

With what player I will make this acheivement and how to do ace :> ( I know hold down left stick and press Y) ? Dont have 2 controlers (; Sry for my english :P

It is alot easier if you have two joypads. But else you just have to be lucky i guess. And you have to tap down the left stick, not hold it down..

Jissi
05-26-2009, 04:02 PM
I guess you'll be able to do it online as well, just ask someone no to return the serve. Against the CPU ... it would really take AGES.

Jissi
05-26-2009, 04:04 PM
A win in both Singles and Doubles advances you 4 places in the ranking, at least if you play in the highest available (ie. 1-50) ranking tournaments. Not sure if you keep playing in the lower ones, as I havent tried it.

Therefore you need 25 single+double tournament wins to become a pro.

PeRFeCK
05-27-2009, 02:39 AM
at amateur around rank 10, winning a single+doubles gives u TWO places only. i won the top 8 tournament as well, gave me THREE places. this game is a colossal waste of time.

Jissi
05-27-2009, 06:28 AM
On my first 1-50 tourney, a singles only win gave me 5 places, so my theory officially sunk...

Rascalov
05-27-2009, 03:35 PM
im having a lot of trouble performing underarm serves :( always when i do it the ball hits the net, or my guy attempts an overarm serve. im tapping down and y as instructed, but its not working for me. how do you do it exactly?

Jissi
05-27-2009, 04:24 PM
As soon as the guy drops the ball to the ground I flick the LS backwards and press Y at the same time. Dont hold back the stick, just flick and release it.

CLB Left 4 Dead
05-28-2009, 10:12 PM
For underhand serve i press down and x and a at the same time, just hold it down less and play against another controller.

Does anyone know how to unlock the other legend characters and King and Duke - i have unlocked Boris Becker by getting A's on every arcade level.

slmmzy
05-30-2009, 07:58 AM
Can the grinding achievements be done with 2 controllers, like in VT3?

CLB Left 4 Dead
05-30-2009, 10:48 AM
I haven't got any playstyles yet but have gotten to rank 75 in amateur and the opponents are getting better - i can still win every game though.

I'm pretty sure you can get the statistic achievements using a second controller as i got the under arm serve with it, just win a game using groundstrokes and see your stats in my VT.

Friks
06-02-2009, 05:40 AM
This game is awesome , but indeed it's a virtua tennis 3 clone.

Well i'm now a pro and i have lost all my friends , i won the tournament when i was number 6 or so.

Well got an invite and now im pro.

Well .. wtf i won the tournament and got the 4th place on amateur , so when i went to pro i realize that i cant go back anymore , and with this the achievment of go number 1 on amateur is lost forever .. well only if i create a new and play with him all over again !! ( nahhh ).

Lost 30g i'm already at 500 GS but because of this i will not get a 1000 retail on this one.

So pay attention everyone ;) before u accept to go pro , reach amateur number 1 !

slmmzy
06-02-2009, 07:42 AM
This may be a silly question but I'm wondering if different colours of the same item (in Tennis shop on World Tour) count as different items or the same? This is for the 100 items achievement.

blindhurdler
06-04-2009, 10:52 AM
you have to stay pretty close to the sidelines of the court and a successful cross is pretty much sideline to sideline.

I found that it was easiest to do one of these shots from a serve. Stand to the far side of where you will recieve the serve i.e the edge of the court; then return across as far as you can. If you don't get it, don't return the next ball, so that there is another service.

CLB Left 4 Dead
06-06-2009, 03:44 PM
How do i unlock the playstyle All-rounder in world tour?

jomacho
06-06-2009, 04:21 PM
You have to unlock all the others, then max out all 3 stats to unlock the other ones. After that, there's the "+" ones, all over. "All rounder +" will take a while, just got it after a few hours.

CLB Left 4 Dead
06-06-2009, 10:13 PM
I've gotten to world amateur #1 and played one tournament since then and the only tournament left to play this year is the 8-1 in Paris which i think i'll turn pro when i win, but i haven't had the amateur number 1 achievement yet. Could this be because i have not played a singles tournament since becoming #1.

I had to turn autosave off and go into next year without turning pro, waiting till i had been moved back to #2 then win the next tournament and finally achievement unlocked.

CashlessGecko
06-07-2009, 03:06 AM
This may be a silly question but I'm wondering if different colours of the same item (in Tennis shop on World Tour) count as different items or the same? This is for the 100 items achievement.

It's not a silly question at all.

I wondered the exact same, but thought that i should buy them all just incase. And it turned out that they do count as different items, in the process of getting thw 100 items. So just find the cheapest things, buy all the colours, and the achievement should be yours in no time.

jpg30
06-11-2009, 03:53 PM
yes u can just buy for example the right wristband but all colours and each one counts as a single item, so if theres 12 colours then that's 12 items.

my question - i only need 1 gold medal on the academy training, i have to do 2 dropshots in a row, i keep doing dropshots but it doesn't seem to be working even after doing about 4-5 in a row, is there something im doing wrong?

mark23
06-11-2009, 04:03 PM
[/QUOTE] my question - i only need 1 gold medal on the academy training, i have to do 2 dropshots in a row, i keep doing dropshots but it doesn't seem to be working even after doing about 4-5 in a row, is there something im doing wrong?[/QUOTE]

This can be annoying as the computer does'nt always produce drop shots if you press the buttons too late, to do the drop shots as soon as the ball flies off the opponents racket hold pull the analog down & hold x till contact with the ball which should produce a drop shot, also this might help try using down on the directional pad if you have trouble keeping the analog down. Hope this helps.

jpg30
06-11-2009, 04:31 PM
my question - i only need 1 gold medal on the academy training, i have to do 2 dropshots in a row, i keep doing dropshots but it doesn't seem to be working even after doing about 4-5 in a row, is there something im doing wrong?[/QUOTE]

This can be annoying as the computer does'nt always produce drop shots if you press the buttons too late, to do the drop shots as soon as the ball flies off the opponents racket hold pull the analog down & hold x till contact with the ball which should produce a drop shot, also this might help try using down on the directional pad if you have trouble keeping the analog down. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

worked a treat, cheers.

has anyone got the basic playstyles acheivement? how many do u have to unlock? i just seem to get the bars constantly past the top on each of the 3 areas, do u just keep going? is there other things u have to complete as well as the academy missions, i have done all those on gold now plus played about 15 players on practice matches, im not sure what i need to do to unlock the achievement.

mark23
06-11-2009, 04:48 PM
worked a treat, cheers.

has anyone got the basic playstyles acheivement? how many do u have to unlock? i just seem to get the bars constantly past the top on each of the 3 areas, do u just keep going? is there other things u have to complete as well as the academy missions, i have done all those on gold now plus played about 15 players on practice matches, im not sure what i need to do to unlock the achievement.

Yeah i've got that chievo, to see how far along you are go to the academy & into playstyles & in their should 3 catergories, you should see at the bottom the allround playstyle that is the only playstyle that is not related to any catergorie but is needed for the chievo. To get that availble you have to unlock each playstyle then fill the 3 bars up once more (i think its just once) & you should unlock allround playstyle & the chievo.

jpg30
06-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Yeah i've got that chievo, to see how far along you are go to the academy & into playstyles & in their should 3 catergories, you should see at the bottom the allround playstyle that is the only playstyle that is not related to any catergorie but is needed for the chievo. To get that availble you have to unlock each playstyle then fill the 3 bars up once more (i think its just once) & you should unlock allround playstyle & the chievo.

lol, cheers, i never realised u could select below training, i also didn't know u could change your style, i have been playing pro still on rookie.

have u got all the gold medals yet, not the academy ones, the ones u can check on where it says 'my medals'

i looked on the other thread but i don't think they have clarified what is a gold medal or not.

mark23
06-11-2009, 05:14 PM
lol, cheers, i never realised u could select below training, i also didn't know u could change your style, i have been playing pro still on rookie.

have u got all the gold medals yet, not the academy ones, the ones u can check on where it says 'my medals'

i looked on the other thread but i don't think they have clarified what is a gold medal or not.

No & i don't think i'll bother either with that chievo because of the win 75 tournaments medal, i mean i don't play online that much as it is so am not going to waste half my life for this one chievo.

jpg30
06-11-2009, 05:27 PM
im the same, can't be bothered with that either.

do u know how the mini-games unlock in world tour, i only have about 4 games i can play.

mark23
06-11-2009, 05:37 PM
im the same, can't be bothered with that either.

do u know how the mini-games unlock in world tour, i only have about 4 games i can play.

Even though i have them all unlocked i can't be certain but i think once you pass a mini game at either level 6 or 8 then another of the same type becomes availble, say for instance block buster is a serve & volley mini game type once that you've passed level 6-8 ( once again can't remember) another serve & volley mini game becomes availbe.

mark23
06-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Actually i was wrong about mini games unlocking at level 6 or 8 it seems as though they unlock after completing level 4, i made a new game & did the pirate ships game because its the quickest & really easy & after level 4 meat defender became availble. Sorry about wrong info but as i said i was was'nt certain.

jpg30
06-11-2009, 06:30 PM
no problem, thanks for the info.

j10
06-18-2009, 07:39 AM
i'm thinking about buying this game.. can anyone tell me how much GS can be gained from off-line play alone? i don't have live yet :(

mark23
06-18-2009, 09:46 AM
Theres 935G

j10
06-18-2009, 03:35 PM
o wow 935G from just offline? solid, probably picking this game up soon.
thanks a lot.

Acer
06-19-2009, 09:20 AM
When I was Rank 8/100 Amateur I accepted the offer to go pro, then afterwards realized there was an achievement for being number 1 amateur...
Am i stuffed now? Or is there a way to go back?

mark23
06-19-2009, 10:01 AM
When I was Rank 8/100 Amateur I accepted the offer to go pro, then afterwards realized there was an achievement for being number 1 amateur...
Am i stuffed now? Or is there a way to go back?

Yes mate your stuffed unless you had autosave off which is unlikely.

robs03
06-21-2009, 09:21 AM
hi all.

i couldnt see a guide for unlocking king or duke the question has been asked but no answer has been given. Hope this helps

Play as Duke Reach the number one rank in Professional mode to get invited to the King Of Players tournament. Win the tournament to play against Duke. Defeat Duke to unlock him.
Play as King Reach the number one rank in Professional mode to get invited to the King Of Players tournament. Win the tournament twice to play against King. Defeat King to unlock him.

jpg30
06-21-2009, 01:10 PM
any advice on this...?

i got to number 1 on amateur but like others went pro without getting the amateur acheivement, now i have got to number 1 on pro but when the acheivement unlocked when i checked it, the one which had unlocked was the one for getting rank 1 on AMATEUR wtf? i then had a free week which i just played a mini-game and my rank dropped to 2, i played in a rank 20-1 tournament which i won and got back to rank 1 but still no acheivement?

is this glitched, if so im not happy .:mad:

mark23
06-21-2009, 02:00 PM
any advice on this...?

i got to number 1 on amateur but like others went pro without getting the amateur acheivement, now i have got to number 1 on pro but when the acheivement unlocked when i checked it, the one which had unlocked was the one for getting rank 1 on AMATEUR wtf? i then had a free week which i just played a mini-game and my rank dropped to 2, i played in a rank 20-1 tournament which i won and got back to rank 1 but still no acheivement?

is this glitched, if so im not happy .:mad:

Have you tried getting to number 1 again without the update on because i know the update messed up a couple of chievos & plus this is the first i have heard of this bug.

jpg30
06-21-2009, 02:07 PM
just played a game, it was a 150-1 rank tournament, and because u cannot get points from them i just let the player win, once i lost the acheivement unlocked, i don't know why but im not going to argue it im just glad i got it.

@has anyone got a final clarification on the gold medals acheivement? i have most of them but im not sure about the mini games and online ones.

also i have all the sega gear on but no acheivement for it yet, so hopefully it will just unlock at some point.

mark23
06-21-2009, 02:24 PM
also i have all the sega gear on but no acheivement for it yet, so hopefully it will just unlock at some point.

Congratz on the chievo unlocking & as for the To look this good takes SEGA chievo its bugged with the update so you'll have to remove the update for it to unlock.

jpg30
06-21-2009, 02:53 PM
ok cheers, i was hoping it would unlock like the amateur one but looks like i will have to do the update, but i might just leave it as i won't complete the game.

James Medway
06-27-2009, 08:45 PM
does anyone one know if there are more academy missions when you get to pro, as i have all golds in amateur but no achiev?

mark23
06-27-2009, 08:47 PM
yes their are more when you turn pro.

weajam7
06-27-2009, 09:18 PM
Does anyone know how to get the sega costume and the skeleton costume?

mark23
06-27-2009, 09:49 PM
The sega custume is unlocked when you reach no.1 in pro & the skeleton costume you have to beat meat defender level 8 for the full costume, also a word on the to look good takes sega chievo remove the update or it will not unlock.

WoodsMonk
06-28-2009, 10:29 AM
does anyone one know if there are more academy missions when you get to pro, as i have all golds in amateur but no achiev?

Yes there is more:)

James Medway
06-28-2009, 03:32 PM
does anyone have any tips on how to get the three win cross court shots in the academy as its the last one i need to get gold in

mark23
06-28-2009, 04:33 PM
does anyone have any tips on how to get the three win cross court shots in the academy as its the last one i need to get gold in

Get to the net & hit the cross court winners from their its much easier than from baseline, also if you still have trouble change your playstyle to a volley one to make it easier.

AOSKINS
06-29-2009, 12:14 AM
I really want to enjoy this game, but it's becoming difficult. Any news on a guide getting started, having issues with some of these cheevys, thanks.

kissofdeath
06-29-2009, 10:09 AM
hi, im just wondering on how im supposed to get the style guru achievement... i basically unlocked all styles but now its started to upgrade the styles to (+) so do i need to unlock the (+) styles to get the achievement ? thanx in advance.

noan
06-29-2009, 09:51 PM
To look this good takes SEGA

Play a game in the complete SEGA outfit

Which is the clothes of SEGA? Some photo or description please

Thanks ;)

mark23
06-29-2009, 09:59 PM
Which is the clothes of SEGA? Some photo or description please

Thanks ;)

I assume by your post you think that they are readily availbe well sorry to dissapont you but these are'nt availble until you reach No.1 in Pro.

WoodsMonk
07-01-2009, 10:03 AM
How many seasons did it take everyone to reach #1 in pro?

mark23
07-01-2009, 10:18 AM
How many seasons did it take everyone to reach #1 in pro?

My first career it took 4 seasons to reach pro & i think it took 6 or 7 seasons to reach no.1 in pro meaning about 10 or 11 in all.
My second career which i am currently working on only took me 2 seasons to turn pro although i did'nt reach No.1 amateur just No.8, & in my Pro career so far i ranked 68 half way through my 3rd Pro year so 5 in all.

WoodsMonk
07-01-2009, 10:20 AM
My first career it took 4 seasons to reach pro & i think it took 6 or seasons to reach no.1 in pro.
My second career which i am currently working on only took me 2 seasons to turn pro although i did'nt reach No.1 amateur just No.8, & in my Pro career so far i ranked 68 half way through my 3rd Pro year so 5 in all.

Ok:), Do you always play singles & doubles? or just singles or doubles?

mark23
07-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Ok:), Do you always play singles & doubles? or just singles or doubles?

Yes i always play singles & doubles & the reason i rank up so fast is i never miss a tourny i want to play by using a little trick to stop the computer coning me out of weeks, the trick is play with autosave off till about a day before the tourny then turn it back on in the options in the main menu then re-enter W/T & take a drink & the game saves for you then turn auto-save off again & just do whatever you would do before the tourny & if the computer skips the tourny then just go back to the dashboard & try again ( with auto-save off).

noan
07-01-2009, 08:09 PM
First Amongst Equals
Rank #1 in the world in World Tour

I am N 1 and the achievement has not unlocked. :mad:

There are some limitations of seasons in it? :confused:

mark23
07-01-2009, 08:45 PM
I am N 1 and the achievement has not unlocked. :mad:

There are some limitations of seasons in it? :confused:

This can be glitchy as to when it unlocks, their are no season limitations but for some reason it never unlocks as soon as you hit no.1 ( i think its because of the invitation to the king of kings tourny interphires with it), mine unlocked after i won my first tourny as no.1 so yours might too although people have said they haid to wait till the first tourny of the next season for theres to unlock & finally some very very unlucky people have never had this unlock, lets hope your not 1 of the latter eh.

srlklr
07-02-2009, 05:19 AM
where is my sega hat? I need it for the "To Look This Good Takes Sega" achievement. I became #1 on pro and it unlocked a sega hat, shirt, shorts and shoes. Went to the tennis shop to buy them and there's no hat, WTF? Can I get the hat or is this achievement glitched?

P.S. how do I link to my gamertag, it says the page can't be found.

Penny1124
07-02-2009, 12:04 PM
where is my sega hat? I need it for the "To Look This Good Takes Sega" achievement. I became #1 on pro and it unlocked a sega hat, shirt, shorts and shoes. Went to the tennis shop to buy them and there's no hat, WTF? Can I get the hat or is this achievement glitched?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=155523

srlklr
07-04-2009, 07:22 AM
So basically To Look This Good takes Sega is glitched, Coronation is glitched and Get all Gold is ridiculous. That's lame.

WoodsMonk
07-04-2009, 06:25 PM
any tips for the win the point on a cross court shot in the academy, that's the only one I can't even get a bronze on!!:o

[edit] finally done it, stupid henman :p

pingwrx
07-05-2009, 05:11 AM
any tips for the win the point on a cross court shot in the academy, that's the only one I can't even get a bronze on!!:o

[edit] finally done it, stupid henman :p

I did it by going to the extreme left or right of the court and used slice shots.

Penny1124
07-05-2009, 01:06 PM
So basically To Look This Good takes Sega is glitched, Coronation is glitched and Get all Gold is ridiculous. That's lame.
yes, yes & totally agree!

but may I ask u, u're playing female or male? coz I think the SEGA outfit glitch maybe only on female character. thats why I have to play a new male character and make him to no.1/play all mini games to max again...

srlklr
07-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Playing both but my male's still amateur, so yeah it's a female that this achievement is currently glitched on. On the bright side I finally got Style Guru, I had to pick a style, back out and then pick another and so on and so forth. I didn't think it worked because it took about 10 seconds after the last one for the achievement to pop up.

C0lourmegrey
07-06-2009, 07:45 AM

dunno i have a sega hat/bandanna thing that was unlocked while i was an amateur, has a sega logo on it anyway but haven't finished pro yet so no chance to unlock the rest

TigaSefi
07-06-2009, 11:47 AM
I am on season 9 and I only just broke into the top 20. What a slog this game is!!

Sh0tgunSquirrel
07-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Hey guys i know this Question has been asked several times but I am getting rather annoyed . How the hell do I serve Underarm? Ive read you flick left stick down and hold Y but when do I do this. Do i press a button to throw the ball in the air, then press it? I have no clue, sorry for being an idiot but a clear explanation would be appreciated!

mark23
07-06-2009, 06:03 PM
You don't flick the left anolog down you hold it down to the point of contact with the ball & racket then flick the left analog stick foward.

WoodsMonk
07-11-2009, 06:20 PM
currently at #3 in Pro mode! (finally), just one more 1-20/1-16 tournament and I'll be #1!

Boostme
07-12-2009, 05:54 AM
18 seasons=3 KOP won=58 hours= no Coronation Achievement..:(

Danny the chav
07-13-2009, 06:46 PM
hey guys, the schools out achievement wont unlock for me for some reason. i believe it is for clearing all the acadamy missions but i hav done them all and achieved gold:(.
Am i doin anything wrong or is it glitched???
shudnt i be gettin the "you are gold" achievement as well???

C0lourmegrey
07-15-2009, 10:01 AM
did you do them all in pro or just amateur?

Danny the chav
07-15-2009, 03:43 PM
ok, ive havnt done them in pro so i need to do them!
thx a lot x

slmmzy
07-15-2009, 04:38 PM
I just beat the 1-8 amateur contest and declined the chance to go pro in order to get to #1 then I got to number 1 and I'm curious if I have to wait until the end of the season and win the tournament again or is there a way I can just accept it now?

lenny m
08-28-2009, 03:53 PM
A tip is when you ae trying to achieve 'Last Man standing' and ' Last Woman standing', they bid up towards the 'quick and easy' achievement as well. Only set it to one game and one set so it takes like 30 mins to do the achievements

mobster011
09-23-2009, 01:54 AM
Can you go for the aces high achievement at the same time as versatile male or versatile female achievements by using a second controller? Or do the versaile achievements need to be done against the computer?

SatNav37
09-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Lol, this game is so messed up.

I got the 'You Are Gold' cheevo without having all Golds in the Academy; I had all Gold apart from 1 Bronze which was 'win the point with a cross court shot' (hard :() and the cheevo popped up!

Good times :p