PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Krazie
05-13-2009, 07:32 PM
Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread.

John Caboose
01-13-2010, 12:47 PM
I think they're good however I would've liked to see more multiplayer (not Live requiring) achievements. Grinding this game by yourself is a bit tedious when it'd be much more fun to unlock achievements with a friend. It always is.

anthonyd46
01-13-2010, 08:52 PM
how difficult are they? are they as hard as Beijing or is it 1000able pretty easily?

HappyEisentrout
01-14-2010, 03:47 AM
The only hard ones are going to be the Online ones as no one is playing and the final challenges. Everything else is decently easy

anthonyd46
01-14-2010, 06:46 AM
ok ill add it to my gamefly hopefully they send it just didnt want a repeat of summer athletics where some of those events like the bicyling i found pretty damn hard

Burress
01-14-2010, 11:04 AM
They don't seem bad. I already hate one of the easy ones, the one where the controls are backwards, that's just plain annoying.

vithzeral
01-16-2010, 03:19 AM
They don't seem bad. I already hate one of the easy ones, the one where the controls are backwards, that's just plain annoying.

Hold the controller upside down.

Krzysiek68
01-18-2010, 02:16 PM
Best With Friends
Play a 4-player game on one console

how do it on PC?

Burress
01-20-2010, 12:34 PM
Hold the controller upside down.
I tried it only once, kept getting the triggers backwards. LOL

Spinoff90
01-21-2010, 02:33 AM

Thought that was one of the easiest so surprised that is the easy one you hated. Slalom or something would have been a nightmare but snowboard cross is the easiest event in the game and is more about the jumps so at least they did it with that. Hated the speed skating easy one. Not hard to stay over 30 but over 1500m I kept screwing up and going off course on corners cutting them too close or would try to take them wider to avoid that and crash :drunk

rogermacarios
01-21-2010, 03:05 PM
"Best with Friends" (PC version)

Do we need to be the host to unlock this achievement? Bc I've joined a game with other 3 players (I wasn't the host) and it won't unlock and it's hard to find enough players online.

Icu Future
01-23-2010, 11:02 PM
"Best with Friends" (PC version)

Do we need to be the host to unlock this achievement? Bc I've joined a game with other 3 players (I wasn't the host) and it won't unlock and it's hard to find enough players online.

It says:"Play a 4-player game on one console" and on one pc can play only 2 players so it looks like this chievo is unobtainable on pc

btw. someone want to boost online chievos on pc (host game & 5 win in row)?

UDGuy
01-26-2010, 08:34 PM
It says:"Play a 4-player game on one console" and on one pc can play only 2 players so it looks like this chievo is unobtainable on pc

btw. someone want to boost online chievos on pc (host game & 5 win in row)?

For the PC achievement for 4 players, can you not plug in 3 wired controllers and the fourth is the keyboard? Should work as there are 3 people on trueacheivements that have this achievement. I only have 2 wired so I am not sure whether I want to do this one. Someone want to loan me one?

Langeboy
05-16-2010, 11:33 PM
Can the five back to back wins achievement be done with just one other person?