Achievement Discussion

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The game is crap. The camera is horrid, playing two player is damn near impossible as you are all on the same screen. It has potential, but I would not buy it. Still haven't found any of the secret achievements yet.

I love G.I. Joe and this makes me sad. However, I will preserver and try to get through this one. I can't wait to be disappointed with the movie too :(

to get the co-op achievement without having to play 2 players through the whole mission. right before you leave the mission on the last stage. turn on a second controller to be the second player. then finish the mission. it will unlock the achievement.

Im confused on the 50% targeting achv. Anyone...?

you have 2 options but both require 2 controllers.

1) you can try to go solo and man both controllers yourself

2) or play with someone else (my wife sat in with me)

When you target an enemy as P1 a green half bubble shows above their head. When P2 targets one an orange/brown half bubble appears. If you both target the same enemy at the same time you'll get a FULL yellow bubble around the health bar of the enemy. That's dual targeting. So say if you kill 10 guys in a level, 5 of them have to be done this way.

Just pick any level / difficulty (we did the 1st arctic mission on casual) have both players target the same guy / turret and kill it. Does not matter who actually registers the kill just so long as you have the dual targeting bubble. We killed the 1st 10 or so enemies this way, rolled thru the rest of the level not killing anything until the tank at the end, targeted it together and destoyed it. Since we only killed around 11 things and all were dual targeted we got a 100% (the game does not tell you your percentage). Like most of the achievements in this game there's a delay and it did not unlock for me until after we completed the level and were back at the mission select screen.

you have 2 options but both require 2 controllers.

1) you can try to go solo and man both controllers yourself

2) or play with someone else (my wife sat in with me)

When you target an enemy as P1 a green half bubble shows above their head. When P2 targets one an orange/brown half bubble appears. If you both target the same enemy at the same time you'll get a FULL yellow bubble around the health bar of the enemy. That's dual targeting. So say if you kill 10 guys in a level, 5 of them have to be done this way.

Just pick any level / difficulty (we did the 1st arctic mission on casual) have both players target the same guy / turret and kill it. Does not matter who actually registers the kill just so long as you have the dual targeting bubble. We killed the 1st 10 or so enemies this way, rolled thru the rest of the level not killing anything until the tank at the end, targeted it together and destoyed it. Since we only killed around 11 things and all were dual targeted we got a 100% (the game does not tell you your percentage). Like most of the achievements in this game there's a delay and it did not unlock for me until after we completed the level and were back at the mission select screen.

Nice, thank you. The wife is always useful when it comes to co-op achvs like these.

• 1 month later...

Hi i have a few questions, first regarding this achievement:

Storm Shattered 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Defeat Storm Shadow in all three secret arenas (P1 only)

I beat this level on casual already and haven't done the other two yet (just started the game) If i got back and play it on HARDCORE now and fail will it still affect not being able to unlock him? Like should i just casual those three levels first and replay them later?

Secondly GI JOE ranking on the very first level with D & S i can't seem to get the points i was 600 off.... a few times and strats? Like because you have to use them is there someone i should use ie duke not Scar? and does alternating between them affect points?

help please :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody...I have a few question about how to unlock some achievent:

- for the Hack and Slah do I need to play 1 STAGE ONLY or I need to complete a whole mission??

- for It Takes Two do I need to play a single stage in the game or a whole mission?

- last of all...for the Hardcore G.I Joe, do I need to start a brand NEW game or I can select a single chapter from a previuos game, change the difficult to Hardcore and so on??

Thank u in advance!