PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Krazie
05-13-2009, 07:43 PM
Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread.

tastefulmrship
09-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Er... yeah, I know. What a bastard, huh? Anyway, here is the perfect unlocking order for these achievements. And an easy 12 they are too!

- Did Someone Say Birthday?
- Ice Station Santa
- Sandwich Seller
- Moai Better Blues
- Monster Master
- Night of the Raving Dead
- AI Interrogator
- Chariots of the Dogs (Easily the best episode from both seasons; Reality 2.0 a close second)
- Office Snoop
- DeSoto Dominator
- What's New, Beelzebub?
- Went Beyond Time & Space!

The average adventurer should get all these in about 3hrs (depending on mini-game success, of course). Non too shabby for 1600MSP.
Here's to TELLTALE releasing Season 3 on PC, XBLA & Wii! At once! Very soon! PLEASE!

Archer006
10-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Er... yeah, I know. What a bastard, huh? Anyway, here is the perfect unlocking order for these achievements. And an easy 12 they are too!

- Did Someone Say Birthday?
- Ice Station Santa
- Sandwich Seller
- Moai Better Blues
- Monster Master
- Night of the Raving Dead
- AI Interrogator
- Chariots of the Dogs (Easily the best episode from both seasons; Reality 2.0 a close second)
- Office Snoop
- DeSoto Dominator
- What's New, Beelzebub?
- Went Beyond Time & Space!

The average adventurer should get all these in about 3hrs (depending on mini-game success, of course). Non too shabby for 1600MSP.
Here's to TELLTALE releasing Season 3 on PC, XBLA & Wii! At once! Very soon! PLEASE!

I take it you will be posting an achievement guide for this soon after its release? I love these games and enjoy my first playthrough but never get all the achievements. Your guides are very accurate and helpful.

tastefulmrship
10-12-2009, 07:22 PM
I take it you will be posting an achievement guide for this soon after its release? I love these games and enjoy my first playthrough but never get all the achievements. Your guides are very accurate and helpful.

Thank you for your kind words, I am only glad to help you guys enjoy these brilliantly coded games... and, in some way, I hope it inspires companies to continue creating adventure games! There is still a market for them!

miiiguel
10-21-2009, 12:43 AM
Can anyone tell me if the mid-episodes Achievements are supposed to unlock when we finish the episode or it should unlock as soon as we do them? As "Did Someone Say Birthday?" isn't unlocking after the mariachi scene.

tastefulmrship
10-21-2009, 06:55 AM
Can anyone tell me if the mid-episodes Achievements are supposed to unlock when we finish the episode or it should unlock as soon as we do them? As "Did Someone Say Birthday?" isn't unlocking after the mariachi scene.
They all unlock as soon as you've completed the requirements. Make sure you don't skip any dialogue, just incase that affects the achievement! Just go into STINKY'S & talk to the BUG. Then talk to him again.
It unlocked for all my alternate accounts, so it's definitely correct and working!