PDA

View Full Version : mine mine all mine

killerchipmunk
05-13-2009, 08:39 PM
does anyone have this achv becuase i have won 5 on all game types does it have to be in a row? can somebody help me

Tarento
05-14-2009, 06:54 AM
It glitched for me I believe. Here's my stats.

Classic Beginner - 6
" " Intermediate - 6
" " Expert - 10
" " Custom - 295
Campaign - 161
Flags Single - 30
Flags Player Multi - 5
Flags Ranked Multi - 0

This stats is supposed to get me the achievement. Did u play all 3 classic modes, campaign, flags singles, and flags player? You don't have to do ranked.

comeonchuffy
05-14-2009, 10:57 PM
do you have to get 5 wins at player match too?
Just got my fifth ranked win and no achievement... I'm up to two player wins, will let you know if and when I find three more people to beat lol

OneSweetShannon
05-16-2009, 03:13 AM
Yes, apparently the ranked matches don't count. I had 5 ranked wins and no achievement. I finally got it when I got 5 player wins.

comeonchuffy
05-16-2009, 02:40 PM
Oh OK, thanks, just one more to go!

edit: yep, popped after number 5

Marx0r
09-12-2009, 12:40 AM
Doubt anyone reads these boards, but might as well ask. I have 5 or more wins in every individual gametype, that's campaign, all 4 Classic difficulties, ranked and unranked gameplay, and singleplayer flags. No achievement. However, the leaderboards say I only have 3 Ranked wins, My Stats says I have 5. Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm going to try to get 5 leaderboard wins, there's just the problem of getting the only person I know who actually bought the game to boost with me. :p

::EDIT:: Nevermind, apparently you need 5 Local wins too. Stupid game.

AngelicDeathx13
09-23-2009, 08:46 AM
You have to win 5 in each single player too
Beginner, Intermediate, Expert, and Custom
as well as Flags, Multiplayer, and Campaign

save_penguins
02-10-2010, 06:54 PM
i have five wins plus wins in beginner, medium, and expert as well as custom. i finished the whole campaign and have eight player matches won but still don't have the achievement...am i missing something?

forcefuloliver1
02-15-2010, 07:56 AM
can anyone help me with mine mine all mine achievement, i know i dont need ranked but i still need at least the player match, and....there is no one on this game online, i cant play player or ranked cause of it, could someone help me???just send me a msg and we will fix a date and time to do the achievement, my xbox is always on..., those are the only matchs im missing to get it...thx in advance....

rcf1235
06-30-2010, 04:46 AM
oh well guys .... i confirm it...... after you check your stats.. if you have 5 wins in each category.... you need 5 wins in local network too!!
then it will pop up =)

damn achievement!!

Tarento
06-30-2010, 11:07 PM
oh well guys .... I confirm it...... After you check your stats.. If you have 5 wins in each category.... You need 5 wins in local network too!!
Then it will pop up =)

damn achievement!!

thank you!!!!