PDA

View Full Version : [Pending] Achievement Checklist Bug Suggestion

Lavoaster
05-13-2009, 10:18 PM
Ok i know plenty of php code and mysql to get around and i was thinking of how your checklist is setup.

I'm Assuming that the achievements checklist are put into a mysql database.

Also i'm assuming that the table structure is as follows or is near and the achievement checklist data is stored in an array

ID Int(11)
Gamertag/Username varchar(255)
Halo 3 TEXT
Too Human TEXT
Turok TEXT
Lips TEXT
Etc...

The array might be similar to this

1-1-1-1-1 For All Achievements in Avatar :P
0-0-0-0-0 For Not any achievements in Avatar

When you add DLC That updates the main Table Info(Where all game data is stored) and the info for the new checklists(when new checklists are started)

Is the Current existing data for added info being updated?
or being updated correctly?

Hope this helps or sorry if you already thought of it?

Also is this in the right section?

EDIT:

Forgot Something if it's needed not sure.

Say If Avatar Got DLC(I doubt it ever will) and you added it the main structure would be (1 250G achievable for achieving a hit counter of 1).

0-0-0-0-0-0

All the other people with existing data would still be

1-1-1-1-1

When it should get updated to:

1-1-1-1-1-0

I was going to go into php but i'm tired and the code i was going to use as an example would need a while to be understandable

Lavoaster
05-14-2009, 11:32 PM
Can i have any info on this since no one has told me anything.

This would need an admin or someone with access to the sites cPanel to check out

kaleido42
05-15-2009, 12:23 AM
Can i have any info on this since no one has told me anything.

This would need an admin or someone with access to the sites cPanel to check out

I would suggest sending a pm to an admin to let them know. The admins are Webb, Minty, RoutineX, and Krazie (I think thats how you spell his name, not sure though) in case you did not know yet.

The Pants Party
05-15-2009, 01:07 AM
I sent this to Routine, he would be the only one who could answer for you. Hopefully he'll be by to take a look at it.

Lavoaster
05-15-2009, 03:15 AM
I would suggest sending a pm to an admin to let them know. The admins are Webb, Minty, RoutineX, and Krazie (I think thats how you spell his name, not sure though) in case you did not know yet.

Ok Thanks

I sent this to Routine, he would be the only one who could answer for you. Hopefully he'll be by to take a look at it.

Thanks.

I bet somewhat only 1/16 of this site understands what i'm talking about

kaleido42
05-15-2009, 04:27 AM

Dont know for sure but my guess is that he is quite busy. Tron said he sent something in for me to him and still not even a post. That was at the end of April. Sure he'll get all this done eventually:).

Lavoaster
05-17-2009, 10:50 PM
Any Status Routine Hasn't replied yet ?

The Pants Party
05-17-2009, 11:34 PM
You'll quickly learn that Rx moves at his own pace.

I'll nudge him again, but he doesn't like to be rushed and it can annoy him to the point of pushing something further down his list of tasks. ;)

RoutineX
05-18-2009, 02:16 AM
Hi there. Sorry about the delay :eek:

When a new DLC achievement is added, it should add itself to the checklist database.
I've noticed that it doesn't work as it's supposed to after some optimization i did in late mid April.

Didn't notice it wasn't working until pants told me. I'll try to get it sorted today.

Thanks for letting us know =)

Lavoaster
05-18-2009, 05:35 PM
Hi there. Sorry about the delay :eek:

When a new DLC achievement is added, it should add itself to the checklist database.
I've noticed that it doesn't work as it's supposed to after some optimization i did in late mid April.

Didn't notice it wasn't working until pants told me. I'll try to get it sorted today.

Thanks for letting us know =)

Ok Just Happy to help and anything i mention up there helped you out.