PDA

View Full Version : ...and people think that Shellshock is bad.....

Judivarious
05-14-2009, 02:35 AM
So, people think that Shellshock 2 is bad, but I am sure that many of them have not played this game. Shellshock 2 is playable. It doesn't put 40+ enemies into one area for one guy to take out....

Then you have this area where you need to fight a boss and dodge a room full of lasers at the same exact time, yet, when you get half way through the laser room (up to the point where they start turning on and off), they expect you to kill a bunch of enemies you can't see, and move through the lasers, while keeping an eye on your health all at the same time.....

masterzach
05-17-2009, 07:03 PM
bullcrap, what about the part in shellshock when there is a whole bunch of zombies that you have to kill with no help? i think its the last part before the final boss.

Missingnin80
05-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Just takes practice man...what difficulty is it on? Sure it might take a bit of perseverance but it`s very doable....I would consider myself a fairly average gamer and I`ve done it on all difficulties including the painful Hard Boiled difficulty. I wouldn`t say it`s ridiculously hard....there are much harder games out there.

Oujisan
05-20-2009, 09:15 AM
I like this game.....it ain't bad at all.. little frustrating here and there..but not bad.

I paid about 9$ for this tooo LOL (price dropped heavily)

Skelix
05-27-2009, 10:01 PM
This game is MUCH better than Shellshock 2, and you're crazy to think otherwise. I'd lump Shellshock 2 more in with Hour of Victory, maybe Turning Point. This game is average, SS2 is one of the worst games for the 360!

Granted there should be no mp on this game, and it is repetitios as hell. But I've played much worse.

Gallantsd
06-14-2009, 04:31 PM
just admit you suck at games and have no patience and or skill its ok man

xX|Triple K|Xx B100dh0uNd
06-30-2009, 07:32 PM
If Shellshock 2 is better than Stranglehold then i think its safe to say Jumper: Griffin's Story is leagues ahead of Gears of War.