PDA

View Full Version : Night At The Museum

Qavala
05-15-2009, 01:31 PM
omfg. It would appear that some real genius has had the idea of turning one of the best movies ever created into an epic, thrilling, edge-of-your seat extravaganza of intense action. Amazing. Utterly amazing. To say i'm excited about this release is an understatment. I'm actually bursting with excitment. Some of teh best "next-gen" graphics i've seen as well tbh. Pts everything else to shame.

/sarcasm.

Jokes aside, when shit like this does get produced, it really make you think how utterly reterded some people are. This is just the worst idea for a game ever, and if any of you even THINK about getting it for some easy gamerscore I will hunt you down and take a fucking shit on your xbox. It's not even worth a rent. When there's so much poverty and abuse in the world, how can developers make such pish? Surely thi smoney could of been put to better use. This video really has made me lost faith in humanity. Excuse me, I think I might go and put my head in the oven. Pathetic.

source: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/49230.html?type=mov

All that is left to say is: lolololololololololololololololololollolololololol olololololololololololollololololololololololololo lololololollolololololololololololololololololollo lololololololololololololololololollololololololol ololololololololololollolololololololololololololo lolololol

*I couldn't bring myself to watch the rest of teh videos. one was enough to make me suicidal.

Barad
05-15-2009, 01:36 PM
lol this video actually made me laugh!..pretty good i reckon..

The Pants Party
05-15-2009, 01:55 PM
Jokes aside, when shit like this does get produced, it really make you think how utterly reterded some people are. This is just the worst idea for a game ever, and if any of you even THINK about getting it for some easy gamerscore I will hunt you down and take a fucking shit on your xbox. It's not even worth a rent. When there's so much poverty and abuse in the world, how can developers make such pish? Surely thi smoney could of been put to better use. This video really has made me lost faith in humanity. Excuse me, I think I might go and put my head in the oven. Pathetic

You really have no idea how the world works do you? This game wasn't really meant to be "good" per se - playable, if anything. They released it to make a quick buck off kids who liked the movie. It's not like they were aiming at BioShock fans and hoping to be in the running for GOTY or anything. They knew what they were getting into.

And there have been worse games out there, but for two hours, I'm sure MANY people will suffer through it for the quick 1000G - you're on an achievement site and you're telling people not to play it for achievements? Might want to rethink that.

But yeah, I played it day of release, got my 1000 and reviewed it for the site. Check it out if you'd like.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/night-at-the-museum-2/review/

Qavala
05-15-2009, 02:03 PM
You really have no idea how the world works do you? This game wasn't really meant to be "good" per se - playable, if anything. They released it to make a quick buck off kids who liked the movie. It's not like they were aiming at BioShock fans and hoping to be in the running for GOTY or anything. They knew what they were getting into.

And there have been worse games out there, but for two hours, I'm sure MANY people will suffer through it for the quick 1000G - you're on an achievement site and you're telling people not to play it for achievements? Might want to rethink that.

But yeah, I played it day of release, got my 1000 and reviewed it for the site. Check it out if you'd like.

lol I do know how it works, im not as blind as half the people are here to the world. But yeh, I know they're just being greedy, but still, it says alot about how people get their priorities wrong. You'd be happy to rent it for a few quid, rather than chip that money into a good cause. May not seem lieka lot of money, but if everyone who deos that gave the money to charity then it would make more of a difference. It says alot tbh. I'm not saying I give to charity though, infact I tend not to truest them, but I was using that as a quick example to illistrate the point. Whatever, the game is funny to watch, anyone who buys this game not for their kids/grandkids is an abolute schmuck.

Frostylongcat
05-15-2009, 03:52 PM
one of the best movies ever created Um..I REALLY hope to god that is sarcasm.

Bearded Bugs
05-15-2009, 05:07 PM
If any of you even THINK about getting it for some easy gamerscore I will hunt you down and take a fucking shit on your xbox.

:D

But yeah, that video was hilarious... it looks like an early PS1 game or something.

"I shall hear the lamentations of your cookies" made me chuckle...

Qavala
05-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Um..I REALLY hope to god that is sarcasm.
omfg. It would appear that some real genius has had the idea of turning one of the best movies ever created into an epic, thrilling, edge-of-your seat extravaganza of intense action. Amazing. Utterly amazing. To say i'm excited about this release is an understatment. I'm actually bursting with excitment. Some of teh best "next-gen" graphics i've seen as well tbh. Pts everything else to shame.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/sarcasm. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jokes aside, when shit like this does get produced, it really make you think how utterly reterded some people are. This is just the worst idea for a game ever, and if any of you even THINK about getting it for some easy gamerscore I will hunt you down and take a fucking shit on your xbox. It's not even worth a rent. When there's so much poverty and abuse in the world, how can developers make such pish? Surely thi smoney could of been put to better use. This video really has made me lost faith in humanity. Excuse me, I think I might go and put my head in the oven. Pathetic.

source: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/49230.html?type=mov

All that is left to say is: lolololololololololololololololololollolololololol olololololololololololollololololololololololololo lololololollolololololololololololololololololollo lololololololololololololololololollololololololol ololololololololololollolololololololololololololo lolololol

*I couldn't bring myself to watch the rest of teh videos. one was enough to make me suicidal.

Read above ;) lol. And Bugs, the only bit that made me chuckle was when he fell of the ledge near the end and it went all weird when he landed then he just got a checpoint. epic gameplay.

Jethrow
05-15-2009, 11:15 PM

exactly, its like the bee movie or hanna montana. . . shit like that..

YouStayClassy
05-16-2009, 10:57 AM
lol I do know how it works, im not as blind as half the people are here to the world. But yeh, I know they're just being greedy, but still, it says alot about how people get their priorities wrong. You'd be happy to rent it for a few quid, rather than chip that money into a good cause. May not seem lieka lot of money, but if everyone who deos that gave the money to charity then it would make more of a difference. It says alot tbh. I'm not saying I give to charity though, infact I tend not to truest them, but I was using that as a quick example to illistrate the point. Whatever, the game is funny to watch, anyone who buys this game not for their kids/grandkids is an abolute schmuck.

Oh, so as long as everyone EXCEPT you donates to charity the world will improve then?

Wow man, your logic is awesome. Oh, and I did rent this game sheerly for the gamescore. You want my address so you can come over to my house so you can befoul my 360 there, Internet Tough Guy?

SuperNova X2X
05-16-2009, 11:03 AM
Oh look who it is! Qavala, you've got a really fucking bad attitude problem. This game is aimed at kids so there aren't appealing to the mass market of gamers. They don't just make games for hardcore gamers you know.

Now he'll have a go it at me because he has the "Believe what I say or I'll hurt you" approach to things.