PDA

View Full Version : Store owners issue..

The Ben Machine
05-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Ive just made it to florida & i keep having the problem of when I attempt to takeover places, its not registerring that anythings happening, like Ill kill guards but numbers wont decrease, there is nobody there at all (attacking & defending) & the most common, the store owner wont spawn...

Has anyone else had this issue? Or is it just a generally glitchy game?

HamsterLV
05-16-2009, 08:42 AM
Ive just made it to florida & i keep having the problem of when I attempt to takeover places, its not registerring that anythings happening, like Ill kill guards but numbers wont decrease, there is nobody there at all (attacking & defending) & the most common, the store owner wont spawn...

Ammm, I never had that! The game seemed to work without any glitches for me... I guess I am lucky! :)

BulletMagnet Uk
05-16-2009, 03:20 PM

I also havnt had this particular issue, but yes it does seem to be a fairly glitchy game. Luckily, most of the glitches seem to be very minor things that shouldnt effect gameplay too much.

Id suggest saving, quitting and re-loading. Also try swapping cities. These things tend to reset the rest of the game and you shouldnt have any problems from then onwards.

HamsterLV
05-17-2009, 11:07 AM
I sometimes could not find HIT targets, but when I did some missions or took over shops they appeared later!

sum1_superior
05-17-2009, 02:59 PM
Yeah it does happen.. i found that if you just leave the store.. go and do a different objective/mission then go back to it, it should be ok! Im in Cuba now with 1 place to take over and its happened 3 times so far. Enter... knowone there! Leave.