PDA

View Full Version : All Cards....But No Achievements!

LuizNazario
05-15-2009, 03:20 PM
So last night, I finished getting all 320 cards....and yes, I did double and triple check my card album. NO ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

I had gotten the 100, 200 and all batter card achievements as they came and went....

But yesterday, after I got my last pitching card (Dice-K), I was expecting to see 2 more achievements pop up -- all pitcher cards and all 320 cards. NO ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

Has this happened to anyone else? What do I need to do to fix this little problem....and BTW, I did to into my card team and tried that, but nothing!

HELP before I sue 2k sports for wasting my time!

Dsella
05-16-2009, 04:56 AM
Yeah suing them would do nothing if you were serious..

However, the only thing I heard was changing someone on your card team. But you said you already tried that..

Try clearing cache on hard drive and trying offline?

Have only memory card in with profile and .usr file?

Just try random things..

norcalsniper
05-16-2009, 08:35 AM
So last night, I finished getting all 320 cards....and yes, I did double and triple check my card album. NO ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

I had gotten the 100, 200 and all batter card achievements as they came and went....

But yesterday, after I got my last pitching card (Dice-K), I was expecting to see 2 more achievements pop up -- all pitcher cards and all 320 cards. NO ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

Has this happened to anyone else? What do I need to do to fix this little problem....and BTW, I did to into my card team and tried that, but nothing!

HELP before I sue 2k sports for wasting my time!

I am in the same boat. I just got my last card (Ryan Howard), the HR Derby Achievement unlocked, but no 320 Cards Achievement or Grand Poobah!

norcalsniper
05-16-2009, 08:46 AM
I just got my Achievements. What I did was played a quick 3 inning game and after it ended my 320 Cards Achievement unlocked and then I just went to my Card Team and added a Classic Card to my team and pressed START and the Achievement unlocked!

Finally, 1000/1000!!!