This Game Better Be Good

I'm getting this game regardless. I never played the first one, but what the hell, it's freaking transformers!

Yeah i'll be buying it for that reason too, I thought the first game was a good laugh and i bought it cheap so i didnt care.

I reckon online will be like GTA4 but actually be fun.

I actually enjoyed the first game. So I know this game will be great. Not everyone will agree, but it's all down to personal preference ;)

I agree ;)

I thought that the original was alot better than the majority of movie games on the market (iron man, hulk, to name a couple of bad ones, IMO), i thought the graphics on the bots was top notch, so what if elements of the world weren't as nice, being able to fly around as starscream is something i have always wanted to do, ever since i was a kid.

I will be buying this one, you can catch me online :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love Transformers just as must as the next guy but the games are just plain painful to play. The first one was the worse games I've ever played; none responsive controls, ridiculously hard boss fights, timed linear fun sucking mission, and the worst physics I've ever seen in a game. Gameplay makes the game kids, not the fact that you get to play as a Transformer.

I'm planning on checking Revenge out as it does sound and look pretty darn good.