PDA

View Full Version : Trading Rating Idea

kaleido42
05-15-2009, 09:57 PM
I'll start off by saying that this is the 4th of my ideas, the other three can be found by following the links in my signature. I have come to notice that a big part of this site is achievement trading. I have also come to notice that some people complain sometimes about people not trading fairly. Sometimes they get the achievement but then don't help the other people or sometimes they just pretend to help and then leave right before either of you get it. My simple solution, if it could work, is for there to be a "poll" attached to each persons account saying how good they are to "trade" with. It could be set up somewhat like the user feedback system on ebay, just maybe not quite so complicated.

Before I get negative comments on this let me through in one more thing. I realize that some people out there might just go around giving everyone bad feedback, even if they have not even played. If it is possible, an added feature could be that two (or more) people can't rate each other until they both agree that they are going to play together. The other part to this "safety" is that you cannot view another person's feedback until they get a certain amount of user feedback, say 3 people (just as an example). Thanks for taking the time to read this, feel free to leave feedback or check out my other "ideas". :)

The Pants Party
05-15-2009, 10:37 PM
Been suggested and shot down before. If someone is a bad trader, we'll deal with them. Use the Complaints board and let us know. Everyone here should be trustworthy and good to trade with - if they're not, they don't need to be here.

MattDB87
05-15-2009, 11:07 PM
i really dont think it happens as much as you think, ive have traded at least 50 times with people on this website and not once have i had a problem with anyone.

kaleido42
05-15-2009, 11:08 PM
Been suggested and shot down before. If someone is a bad trader, we'll deal with them. Use the Complaints board and let us know. Everyone here should be trustworthy and good to trade with - if they're not, they don't need to be here.

Ok, thanks for letting me know, feel free to close it then if you wish.

kaleido42
05-15-2009, 11:09 PM
i really dont think it happens as much as you think, ive have traded at least 50 times with people on this website and not once have i had a problem with anyone.

I have only heard of people complaining of it and thought this could help but I guess not.