PDA

View Full Version : Just Got UFC Undisputed 2009

Cinderkin
05-16-2009, 12:12 AM
I just got my copy from my friends at Gamestop. I used to work there so I get games early. I will totally tell you guys what I think once I finally play it.

oh and I don't have pictures to prove it so just check out my gamertag later.
I'm watching the guild with a friend so after its over I will be playing

IMAMEX
05-16-2009, 02:12 AM
...the suspense is killing me. No joke even.

clear31
05-16-2009, 02:15 AM
i got it too. im enjoying the career mode alot right now. the career mode is better then i anticipated

Dert McGert
05-16-2009, 02:27 AM
...the suspense is killing me. No joke even.
You're telling me. I can't wait until my keyboard warrior dreams come true.

revenge7777
05-16-2009, 03:05 AM
So far the game has been pretty good.

Dert McGert
05-16-2009, 03:21 AM
Have you tried career mode? If so, how is it?

ValkyrieOne15
05-16-2009, 08:34 AM
awe lucky...

J Lew332
05-17-2009, 02:22 AM
Man your teasing me saying you got this game already. Just a couple more days to go.

Hungles
05-17-2009, 02:54 AM
I just got my copy from my friends at Gamestop. I used to work there so I get games early. I will totally tell you guys what I think once I finally play it.

oh and I don't have pictures to prove it so just check out my gamertag later.
I'm watching the guild with a friend so after its over I will be playing

Yeah my boy at gamestop got me my copy early too... He told me not to take it online though. Since you're a former employee maybe you can explain why?

Kalik2k
05-17-2009, 03:04 AM
Some of the cheevo's are a bit cheeky, like winning a match by submission without using any strike attacks. Games bloody good though, even career mode is better than what I was expecting. The only thing I'm really disappointed with is the create a fighter part, nothing majorly wrong with it but a few more features to dress up your character would be nice.

Cinderkin
05-17-2009, 08:25 AM
I have played Career and I love it except for 1 thing, there is no difficulty setting. So the more you win the harder the CPU gets. I am 7 and 0 and can't beat Tito Ortiz :(

Gamestop question. It is ok to take the game online, Why because it is a retail copy, at gamestop you are not legally allowed to sell a game before its street date. But how will anyone know what store it came from? We don't finalize the sale until the true street date.

Online Boosting. The game is boostable. I do however recommend creating a dummy account because every loss nets you negative points meaning reaching level 50 is impossible without winning all the time.

Do you guys think I should write a guide? I have never done so, but I have unlocked a almost half of the achievements. including all but 2 online ones.

PukkaSupreme
05-17-2009, 01:09 PM
LMAO!! All of u who are playing this game early are looking to get banned from xbox live.So when that hammer comes around don't cry and say why oh why me.Food for thought.Good Day..

III Will III
05-17-2009, 01:10 PM
for fighting harder oppenents use lb and kicks/punchs for strong attacks..

btw have u got wanted flying mouthpiece if so how?

i got 12 wins online and 19 loses its pretty funbut hard

sh0ckwave
05-17-2009, 02:35 PM
The career mode is similar to Smackdown vs Raw, where you have a calendar and you can do a weekly event like Sparring or training your cardio or strength but it drains some of your stamina so you need to balance it so you don't go into a fight with no stamina.
Very fun so far though

I RYAN 3 I
05-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Yeah my boy at gamestop got me my copy early too... He told me not to take it online though. Since you're a former employee maybe you can explain why?

Sometime people at microsoft think something could be up, I did it with race pro and you get a random update when you next come on. They do it now to stop people from having hacked machines.

Don't worry if they do that, as long as your xbox isn't hacked. :)

SQad127
05-18-2009, 08:13 AM
LMAO!! All of u who are playing this game early are looking to get banned from xbox live.So when that hammer comes around don't cry and say why oh why me.Food for thought.Good Day..

LOL!!! !I love jealous replies likes this one.. Microsoft banning us for playing early? uhhhh no .. nice try though

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/funksquad/nonamestiufc.jpg

SQad127
05-18-2009, 08:15 AM
lol one more ... my CAF Tyrone Preston fighting Jardine at UFN 27

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/funksquad/noname-1.jpg

MusicInjection
05-18-2009, 08:49 AM

yeah right... getting banned for playing a purchased retail game to early... idiot..

Jay_One
05-18-2009, 11:51 AM
I have no doubt that my game stores are gonna have this game on sell today. So I'll go over later today, and I'll check, but to all the people who got it early. Congrats, and I hope your enjoying the game.

ZonaBoy89
05-18-2009, 02:40 PM
Damn ya'll are lucky got it on preorder tho

Ap3 Juice
05-19-2009, 12:14 AM
cant wait!