PDA

View Full Version : Your submissions shown in "Submit" Forum.

Cheezbrgr
05-16-2009, 10:03 AM
Occasionally, I submit things to the submit forum, and I'm left wondering if anyone saw it, especially when I'm not credited in the achievement unlocked section or the thing that was for example "incorrect" is not corrected.

I have no idea how to make this work, but I was wondering if you could see your own submissions in the Submit forum, and possibly post on your own thread while still not being able to see others. This also means Pants Party or whoever comes across them can simply do a 'quickreply' on the thread to let the poster know what is going on.

Also, to avoid confusion, they could make it like the official xbox forums where you can not edit your post after 5 minutes but can double post to add information.

Anyone else think this would work or be helpful, if it could be integrated?

Hayden
05-16-2009, 10:57 AM
Don't think it would be possible as I believe its all hidden or all shown, but i'm not the expert so would need to ask RX.

We wouldn't have time to reply to all the threads posted in there, for example on a Wednesday, if there are 2/3 games out it gets very busy with people submitting the achievements.

The Pants Party
05-16-2009, 12:26 PM
I keep very good records. If what you've submitted was in before anyone else, you'll get credit.

I immediately process all achievement image submission usually one to three times a day. Guides and Road Maps are forwarded to the guide team and those take time though. I see you've posted asking for a correction in the GH: M guide today, that will be forwarded and processed by them.

I strain myself as it is keeping everything in order with my other duties here, my job and family, and the comic book website I run - I can't waste more time replying to every submission.

Cheezbrgr
05-17-2009, 12:35 AM
I keep very good records. If what you've submitted was in before anyone else, you'll get credit.

I immediately process all achievement image submission usually one to three times a day. Guides and Road Maps are forwarded to the guide team and those take time though. I see you've posted asking for a correction in the GH: M guide today, that will be forwarded and processed by them.

I strain myself as it is keeping everything in order with my other duties here, my job and family, and the comic book website I run - I can't waste more time replying to every submission.

Makes sense I guess that you don't have time =\