Sorry people...

Webb

Hey, long time no see people.

I thought my first post on the new and hopefully improved home ought to be an apology for my lack of presence.

I've just got back from travelling Europe (Brussells and Strasbourg in fact) and have been out the country for a while but I am back ready and willing now ;D

BTW French and Belgium's beers are fantastic. Stella from the factory is absolutely mint, either though it is a bit of a wife beater juice, lol ;D

Oh yeah, Minty, i'm back, you can stop worrying now, rofl ;D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, long time no see people.

I thought my first post on the new and hopefully improved home ought to be an apology for my lack of presence.

I've just got back from travelling Europe (Brussells and Strasbourg in fact) and have been out the country for a while but I am back ready and willing now ;D

BTW French and Belgium's beers are fantastic. Stella from the factory is absolutely mint, either though it is a bit of a wife beater juice, lol ;D

We've heard the legend, and now the person..............Hey DaWebbmeister!

Oh yeah, Minty, i'm back, you can stop worrying now, rofl ;D

Didn't see Groux, bit drunk to remember if I did, lol ;D

Went through Netherlands and Luxembourg but wasn't there long enough to get a beer in :p

Why the quoting of me and saying nothing?? Did I amaze you with my skills, must have ;D

Suprised and nice to see my posts aren't down to 0, rofl ;D