PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to get "Call me No Touch!" achievement

scorpian850
05-17-2009, 04:17 AM
If you want to Complete Career Mode and retire undefeated, just quit to the dashboard if you end up losing the fight.

Dert McGert
05-17-2009, 04:37 AM
The description seems to be misleading for the achievement. I figured the easiest way would be playing as Machida.

dethklok
05-17-2009, 06:09 AM
The description seems to be misleading for the achievement. I figured the easiest way would be playing as Machida.

you can NOT play as a pre-loaded fighter on the game. You can use their looks and whatnot but you when you start a career their stats will all go to zero and you have to assign each and every attribute a number. but you only get a certain amount of points. So this achievement will take alittle work on your part

Dert McGert
05-17-2009, 06:42 AM
you can NOT play as a pre-loaded fighter on the game. You can use their looks and whatnot but you when you start a career their stats will all go to zero and you have to assign each and every attribute a number. but you only get a certain amount of points. So this achievement will take alittle work on your part

It was a joke. Machida is so elusive that he is "No Touch."

Cinderkin
05-17-2009, 08:27 AM
this is pretty much the only way of doing it, the game gets super hard the more wins you get. Still love the game though.

Adam Miller
05-17-2009, 09:33 AM

Your wasted on them... lol.

Im thinking about writing the guide when i hopefully fix my xbox this afternoon and have the game..

PeRFeCK
05-17-2009, 03:12 PM
actually the best advice i can give on this besides quitting out if u lose (haven't got it yet but I've defended the belt twice and will have it soon) is to always choose the easiest opponent, and ALWAYS reject any last minute fights that Dana tries to set you up with. in addition, ALWAYS reject the stupid interviews/ufc cred stuff.

if u fight harder guys youll progress thru the rankings much quicker and be forced to fight much harder guys that you are not ready for (unless ur a pro, u will probably get stuck against the top 10 ranked guys). the key is getting your stats up ASAP, cred seems to not mean much, except for upgrading your ring and a few other things, cred comes naturally with fights so imo no rush to get it. you should be able to get a level 2 art (boxing, kickboxing...etc) after 2 or 3 practices with a team, and if u don't get many points , u may want to restart the week. these new moves u get from higher level arts are very important.

all that, and make sure ur difficulty is set to amateur but it is by default...

GeezusDylan160
05-17-2009, 03:28 PM

I got the joke when you said it the first time, high five.

justin152
05-19-2009, 06:25 PM
What if u win a match then retire ur fighter.

IDRISCKY
05-19-2009, 06:36 PM

Haha. That one was good.

Veritas34
05-20-2009, 12:17 AM
i been clicking the guide button as well works good. cant beat andrei arlofski.

BurningBlaze21
05-22-2009, 08:14 PM
How many wins do you need to get this shit?

Shogun
05-23-2009, 05:20 AM
ya, I'm confused. I did light heavy-weight. Defeated Rashad Evans for the Belt undefeated. Retired my fighter. No achievement.
Do i keep playing and wining until I'm forced to retire?

REDBEES
05-23-2009, 06:28 AM
yeah-------

weatherman2002
05-23-2009, 06:45 AM
how do u beat rampage jackson he is tough he keeps clinching me and i cant get out of it and he keeps punching me

my kicks are 70 and all my def is a 60

Apache 117
05-23-2009, 02:53 PM
you need to win about 35 matches

Hughesy9
05-23-2009, 03:27 PM
how do u beat rampage jackson he is tough he keeps clinching me and i cant get out of it and he keeps punching me

my kicks are 70 and all my def is a 60

Ground and Pound that's whats got me through my career, I've had no trouble defended my belt 8 times without defeat. Every fight I look for the takedown then the mount and then hammer fists until their out.

Midnight Malice
05-23-2009, 03:36 PM
you should be able to get a level 2 art (boxing, kickboxing...etc) after 2 or 3 practices with a team, and if u don't get many points , u may want to restart the week. these new moves u get from higher level arts are very important.

all that, and make sure ur difficulty is set to amateur but it is by default...

k, just read that... I know it is a bit late, but it takes AT LEAST 3 to level up your fighting style. If you get all 7 tasks for 2 visits you still only get 140 points.

And i'm pretty sure difficulty doesn't affect career... i had it on expert and started my career, beat the first 7 guys VERY easily, I think career has its own setting that progresses naturally.

Rock In Black
05-23-2009, 07:08 PM
What if u win a match then retire ur fighter. That's why the achievement says you have to finish your career undefeated. It's so people can't just retire after one fight and get the achievement.

Rock In Black
05-23-2009, 07:13 PM
Do i keep playing and wining until I'm forced to retire? Yep. You have to go as far as possible in career.

Shogun
05-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Yep. You have to go as far as possible in career.
Thanks. It seems kinda pointless to be able to have your fighter retire whenever you want. Even after one fight.