PDA

View Full Version : Gold Digger Medals

Cinderkin
05-17-2009, 08:43 AM
There are 5 Gold medals which you must unlock within 1 week to earn this achievement. ONLY way to earn them is to win, and it MUST be ranked.

Win with 1 attack
Win 10 consecutive matches
Get a KO while rocked
Damage opponents body an average of 30%
Land 100% of strikes and submit opponent first try

I only need 2 more for the achievement. Win with 1 attack is killing me, and the damage one is so confusing. I have no idea how to get it.

The win 10 in a row is easy if you boost.
Get a KO while rocked is a little tougher but can be boosted.
100% strikes and submit are cake while boosting. I earned that medal at least 25 times,

Flinton360
05-17-2009, 02:52 PM
that sounds way 2 hard

machonach0
05-17-2009, 03:08 PM
that damage one probably means damage his body 30% each round

GeezusDylan160
05-17-2009, 03:30 PM
There are 5 Gold medals which you must unlock within 1 week to earn this achievement. ONLY way to earn them is to win, and it MUST be ranked.

Win with 1 attack
Get a KO while rocked

I only need 2 more for the achievement. Win with 1 attack is killing me, and the damage one is so confusing. I have no idea how to get it.

100% strikes and submit are cake while boosting. I earned that medal at least 25 times,

Get a friend to boost with, tell him just to stand there and you just punch and kick his legs and sides of his body for the entire three rounds, see if that works.

yakuzzaa
05-17-2009, 03:32 PM
....can u explain these 2 :

Get a KO while rocked ->> "while rocked" ?
Land 100% of strikes and submit opponent first try ->> "submit on 1 try" ?

thx m8

GeezusDylan160
05-17-2009, 03:56 PM
....can u explain these 2 :

Get a KO while rocked ->> "while rocked" ?
Land 100% of strikes and submit opponent first try ->> "submit on 1 try" ?

thx m8

You can get rocked at anytime by a punch, once your rocked the screen will go grey. So basically once your screen goes grey start throwing at your opponent like crazy but makes sure they don't hit you or else they'll get the (T)KO victory.

As for the other one it's quite simple. make sure every punch you throw lands and then win by submission on your first attempt of applying said submission

example. I punch you five times and then take you down for a kimura, I have to apply that kimura on my first try without you reversing or escaping it to get the medal.....make sense?

J Lew332
05-17-2009, 04:29 PM
To those who have the game..you can boost ranked matches??

yakuzzaa
05-17-2009, 05:54 PM
thx 4 your help dude !

Yomnad84
05-17-2009, 06:15 PM

Win with 1 attack
Get a KO while rocked

Whats the Win with one attack is that just using the same move over and over?

machonach0
05-17-2009, 07:28 PM
win with one attack is probably like a 1 punch KO or something

Cinderkin
05-17-2009, 07:35 PM
Winning with 1 attack means you must KO your opponent with 1 punch or kick. If you hit him once and he is still standing means you didn't get the medal

Getting a KO while being rocked. I boosted with a friend. I rocked him first with repeated knees to the body. Then I had him rock me the same way. While I was rocked I attacked his head and knocked him out. Medal obtained.

I have tried boosting the 30% damage one with a friend, and we can't figure it out.

The 100% submission one is super easy. While boosting just punch your friend once, then take him down and submit him. Medal obtained.

Yomnad84
05-17-2009, 08:40 PM
Winning with 1 attack means you must KO your opponent with 1 punch or kick. If you hit him once and he is still standing means you didn't get the medal

Getting a KO while being rocked. I boosted with a friend. I rocked him first with repeated knees to the body. Then I had him rock me the same way. While I was rocked I attacked his head and knocked him out. Medal obtained.

I have tried boosting the 30% damage one with a friend, and we can't figure it out.

The 100% submission one is super easy. While boosting just punch your friend once, then take him down and submit him. Medal obtained.

The 1 attack thing likes its not what u think it is try using just 1 move the whole time and see what that does because knocking the guy out on the first attack will almost never happen

Mr Magic
05-18-2009, 12:22 PM
For the Damage Opponents Body an Average of 30% try...

See if there is a way at the end of a round or the fight, to see how much damage you did. Maybe the announcer says it, or stats pop up after match, or w/e.

Or try doing a few of the same moves every round. For ex: Three body punches every round until the last round. The medal might mean you have to do 30% damage every round until the final round, not until KO.

If anyone figures this out, please post. Im getting this game tomorrow and would really not like this achievement to be unattainable.

Firespearxxx
05-19-2009, 12:33 AM
do you have to do these all the first week you have the game? or all over any one week span of time?

PeRFeCK
05-19-2009, 01:35 AM
i believe its obtain them all "within a week" ...like 'beat megaman 9, within one day'. not the first week...that would be ridiculous