PDA

View Full Version : Things that are missing,

Mycatisbigfoot
05-17-2009, 06:06 PM
Who would you like to see in this game,

1. Online Band play ( not quick play)
2. more Metallica songs,
3. This history of Metallica (like in guitar hero aerosmith)
Eg You sing and you get the history of James
you play band with friends-(fan glitch) and get the History of Metallica

what would you of like to seen in the game?

Cheezbrgr
05-18-2009, 02:18 AM
Online band play would be great. I think they left the metallica songs at the ones that were suited to GH and popular.
History of Metallica would be great, especially about the 4 members + Cliff Burton

I also would have liked a larger selection of non-metallica songs

Stufin135
05-18-2009, 02:24 AM
:eek: I thought it had all these things :confused:

Cheezbrgr
05-18-2009, 02:39 AM
:confused::eek: I thought it had all these things :confused:

Lol, nope. Although they say GH5 Will have them

Mycatisbigfoot
05-18-2009, 02:58 AM
I also would have liked a larger selection of non-metallica songs

I was hoping for way better Non-metallica songs the ones they have are gay, like No more excueses Like christ they should of had some ozzy iron madien, Slipnot,

Stufin135
05-18-2009, 05:17 AM
Are you sure online band play (non-quickplay) isn't under carrer, not online. Then you just select XBL from there? I don't actually have this yet, it's not out but I am speculating :)

Mycatisbigfoot
05-18-2009, 05:19 AM
Nope. only Online quick play.

Stufin135
05-18-2009, 05:32 AM
Woow thats a bitch.

What about the metallica history stuff. They said thats in there if I remember rightly.

Mycatisbigfoot
05-18-2009, 05:39 AM
nope, If you know tell me as i would like to see it all, I think you may have to beat every song and 5 star it or somthing if its there

Mettalafacts is not history is the gmae playing its self why there is text at the bottem

UndyingRathian
05-18-2009, 05:46 AM
They needed other songs besides metallica and the cover songs shouldve been the actual covers not originals metallihistory would be awesome i wish they organized the game into album setlists in the years they came out in

Stufin135
05-18-2009, 05:49 AM
i wish they organized the game into album setlists in the years they came out in
They said they couldn't do that though because their some of the hardiest songs were their earliest and that game wouldn't have a difficulty curve. But I suppose they could of add a sortting option in quick play by pressing the back button or something.

Nirumano
05-23-2009, 02:32 AM
They said they couldn't do that though because their some of the hardiest songs were their earliest and that game wouldn't have a difficulty curve. But I suppose they could of add a sortting option in quick play by pressing the back button or something.

They failed hard at putting a "difficulty curve" in the game. Most tiers have both easy and a bit harder songs. Not to mention that the last song, and the only one you need to play for career achievements, is easier than slow ride on expert.