PDA

View Full Version : Career fighter questions

MusicInjection
05-17-2009, 11:06 PM
I've been playing the career mode today with my own fighter and i still can't do certain moves although my fighter has leveled up good. Can anyone tell me when i can do the high kick to the head and the hard punches to the face (both using the LB button). I can do these with all fighters in ex. mode, except with my own fighter.

anyone has some tips?

PeRFeCK
05-17-2009, 11:32 PM
head kick and spinning backfist i believe u get at kickboxing level 2, and superman punch you get unlocked at kickboxing level 3. not sure about boxing...

so eventually when the teams invite you to practice with them, level up your kickboxing first if those are the moves you want.

MusicInjection
05-18-2009, 08:29 AM
that was another question; i get these random emails where i can choose a new training partner but nothing happens when i accept someone. What do i have to do to actually train with them?

thanks!

SQad127
05-18-2009, 10:14 AM
on your calendar screen - when the week is green with an OCTAGON character for that week - go down to ACTION

it usually should be 5 - 6 weeks before a fight or right after a fight

MusicInjection
05-18-2009, 10:27 AM
ahhh damn!! how could i miss that!!!! i haven't done a single one of those and my fighter is already arround level 80 (for cardio, speed, strenght)... oh well..

thanks for pointing that out!

PeRFeCK
05-18-2009, 01:53 PM
ur fighters str, speed, cardio are all around 80 and you still have level 1 MMA abilities? you may as well start over... unless u can pump out mastering level 3 on both before you retire, that ones not gonna be worth using online.

MusicInjection
05-18-2009, 03:52 PM
yeah i know, it sucks. I got the championship title and then i started over in another class. the first fighter is not going online :)

Spade103
05-18-2009, 08:44 PM
What styles are used by your fighter?

I'm pretty sure Boxers cant high kick

PeRFeCK
05-18-2009, 10:40 PM
ofc boxers can't headkick :D

IMAMEX
05-19-2009, 06:33 PM
ahhh damn!! how could i miss that!!!! i haven't done a single one of those and my fighter is already arround level 80 (for cardio, speed, strenght)... oh well..

thanks for pointing that out!

Ditto. I feel like such a bastardface now that I stood up Wanderlei Silva twice :(