PDA

View Full Version : Contract Killer

Bronxs
05-18-2009, 01:26 AM
Ok so i finished the game today. But i dint get this achievement yet. Can i still do it even do i finished the game? Or i will need to create a new save... Can someone help? Thanks!

theGUNNman
05-18-2009, 08:07 PM
I think you will have to start a new save since you need to do it to "Made Men". It shouldn't take too long. Just rush through the game and as soon as Florida opens up you can get it. The first family in New York you only get 4 guys, the fifth guy(the Don) doesn't count. Even though there are other families in New York I don't think they pop up until after Florida unlocks, but I could be wrong.

BulletMagnet Uk
05-19-2009, 05:47 PM
I think you will have to start a new save since you need to do it to "Made Men". It shouldn't take too long. Just rush through the game and as soon as Florida opens up you can get it. The first family in New York you only get 4 guys, the fifth guy(the Don) doesn't count. Even though there are other families in New York I don't think they pop up until after Florida unlocks, but I could be wrong.

The second Rosato family and the Grenados both unlock as soon as you open up Florida. Pop your last made man and you have your achievement. Shouldnt take more than an hour or so in total I wouldnt think.

Bronxs
05-19-2009, 09:43 PM
Thanks to all the people that responded. I will create a new game when im done whit my others achievement.