PDA

View Full Version : Lips Songs List

Elod
05-18-2009, 08:29 AM
Maybe this were discussed, but I've browsed the threads and I didn't find plain info about the song list shipped with the game. I see there is a lot of DLC content to Lips, but they are ridiculously expensive if they contain only one song per DLC. Is any song on the retail at all, or the song have to be bought on Marketplace? Could somebody explain that to me? Thanks!

Korrawi
05-18-2009, 09:20 AM
You have about 40 songs on the disc and then you have the DLC from the market place so the game does not get boring.

Korrawi
05-21-2009, 11:32 AM
The retail songs on each disk also vary by country i believe, as does DLC (still confuses me that) rather than type all the songs out head over to the Wiki page, for the full list of songs and also DLC :)

Yes i believe that is true, the NTSC to Pal version has one extra song as for the DLC i never knew it was diffrent i will have to check that out.

Elod
05-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Wow, I've just looked the wiki page, that table is brute. M$ messed up things badly, again. Anyway, thanks to everybody for the help!

Korrawi
05-22-2009, 05:50 PM
btw Korrawi i'm looking for a friend to help me with the online achievements, proper challenges or boost, i'd also be happy to help you out, let me know if you fancy it :)

Sure the battle challenge achievement is the last one i need for my 1000, just send me a freiend request saying that your from X360a so i don't end up deleting you. :)