PDA

View Full Version : 5 clean sheets in a row???

intrauma
05-18-2009, 02:25 PM
People rarely post here but here goes:

I am having trouble getting 5 clean sheets in a row - I have tried everything. 5-4-1, star defenders, defensive tactics, man marking.....but I always concede a goal. Anyone got any advice?

vinnymorgs
05-19-2009, 10:12 PM
hello dude,

sent u a msg through live but this is how i did it. First of all you have to play the games, not quick result.

second thing i did was look through my fixture list and pinpoint 5 easy games in a row. i think i had a block of 5 league games of cannonfodder (crystal palace, southampton, Wigan, and two other random teams) obviously if you avoid arsenal, man u and all the top teams clean sheets will be easier.

and lastly the tactics i used were 5-4-1 midfield instructions were to hold the ball, defense was clear the ball and strikers was try long shots.

also that generic thing at the bottom i placed as keep things tight at the back.

Worked like a charm! let me know how it goes

vinnymorgs
05-19-2009, 10:13 PM
and of course save after every clean sheet so if u do concede on the 5th game you only have to reload!

luuwat
05-20-2009, 03:59 PM
just keep trying and reloading.

i got it without reloading but it may be difficult for others, and use a top team as well as this helps