PDA

View Full Version : haha i let my friends play online!!!

I N64 I MaRiO
12-22-2006, 03:57 AM
ok haha, i just let my friends play online...( sorry if you played them ) but damn their annoying as hell....everytime they died they said.... "are these guys pro?" and like "dude how'd he kill me i shot him first" lol i think its funny... ok but anyways... they talked a BUNCH of trash.. so if anyone here was in a game with them, my bad for their rudeness and all that shit...they sucked.....yep...sure did

I N64 I StarFox
12-22-2006, 04:01 AM
yea ur friends do suck

I N64 I MaRiO
12-22-2006, 04:09 AM
yea....!!!!!

eXiled Killah
12-22-2006, 04:12 AM
ok haha, i just let my friends play online...( sorry if you played them ) but damn their annoying as hell....everytime they died they said.... "are these guys pro?" and like "dude how'd he kill me i shot him first" lol i think its funny... ok but anyways... they talked a BUNCH of trash.. so if anyone here was in a game with them, my bad for their rudeness and all that shit...they sucked.....yep...sure did

What exactly do you mean - you let your friends play online? ... under YOUR tag??

I N64 I MaRiO
12-22-2006, 04:30 AM
What exactly do you mean - you let your friends play online? ... under YOUR tag??
yes sir... and my other one too...player match...yea i was a little scared they were gonna do something stupid....well shit...i guess they did...i guess i got bad rep:(

eXiled Killah
12-22-2006, 04:35 AM
You're a funny guy. I'm not sure I would've posted what you did about soembody else playing under your own tag. Didn't some one just get into problems for that. Well at least you didn't do it during one of the site's tourney's;)

I N64 I MaRiO
12-22-2006, 04:38 AM
oh, well..i was just being nice to my friends...shit i woulda got in trouble? damn.. it was only a player match.....

Webb
12-23-2006, 12:53 PM
It's not quite the same situation Exiled ;) This one isn't deemed bad at all TBH. But the topic is fairly useless :p

I N64 I MaRiO
12-23-2006, 03:58 PM
i guess im just a useless guy;) wait.. .hey!!!:mad: