PDA

View Full Version : Thank You x360a staff

Psycho Chickan
05-19-2009, 02:01 AM
Just a thread for all of us to say thank you to the people who make this site possible.

At a base level it's a fantastic site. I originally came here to see what some hidden achievements were that I'd missed. Shortly thereafter I was looking at the guides to see how to get some of the more obscure things. Soon enough I had all my games added and was using this site instead of xboxlive.com to track what I needed to do.

Now I read the forums, listen to the podcast (yes I'm one of the 10 :) ), read the reviews, and enjoy the community views.

So thank you guys for making such a complete package and all the work you do. Considering you're not charging for these features (voluntary donations and free games aside :) ) it's a fantastic service!

kaleido42
05-19-2009, 01:41 PM
Just a thread for all of us to say thank you to the people who make this site possible.

At a base level it's a fantastic site. I originally came here to see what some hidden achievements were that I'd missed. Shortly thereafter I was looking at the guides to see how to get some of the more obscure things. Soon enough I had all my games added and was using this site instead of xboxlive.com to track what I needed to do.

Now I read the forums, listen to the podcast (yes I'm one of the 10 :) ), read the reviews, and enjoy the community views.

So thank you guys for making such a complete package and all the work you do. Considering you're not charging for these features (voluntary donations and free games aside :) ) it's a fantastic service!

Exact same thing here (aside from the podcast, have to get started on that soon;)). Thanks for all the trouble everyone, and for doing your big part in this Routine:)

Ingles
05-19-2009, 04:15 PM
What staff are you talking about!? I don't know anyone like what you are describing here at x360a! They're all a bunch of dogs! :p Nah, we do have a great staff and an amazing community to boot. What more can a gamer ask for? Keep up the great work guys!

Kudos! :whs

CyanideBreathMint
05-20-2009, 03:50 AM
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o31/mercurybst/GUMC-0905.jpg

Haha, only kidding. ;) Of course we appreciate everything that the staff and Administrators do here for the community! :) Good job everyone. Mwah! :x