PDA

View Full Version : Glitched achievement?

Jewls
05-19-2009, 09:49 PM
Knocked out three people and still no achievement? And the traditional falls down and lays there lifeless as it screams "And it's all over!"

GeezusDylan160
05-19-2009, 10:33 PM
It's honestly very annoying when people come on here yelling "GLITCHED ACHIEVEMENT!!!!! HACKS HACKS HACKS!"

If it didn't unlock right away, then maybe it's YOU who missed something, not the game. What achievement are you even trying to go for, since there is no single achievement with the description "Knock the guy the fuck out so he lays lifelessly on the mat!"

Jewls
05-19-2009, 10:48 PM
It's honestly annoying when people don't understand how to read. If I was stating it was "GLITCHED OMG HACKS!" I wouldn't have placed a question mark (the thing at the end of sentences that looks like ?). Instead I would have used proper punctuation, such as (!) to issue it as a fact or statement.

Anyway, the Ultimate Knockout achievement. I finally got it. But thanks for the help, jack ass,.

Brawl4All
05-19-2009, 11:11 PM
I won a match online(my first match online by the way) and did not unlock the "White Belt" achievement

SpudsPotatoMan
05-19-2009, 11:21 PM
did you use any grapple moves? cause the achievement for a KO is for getting the KO without using ANY grappling against the computer fighter.