PDA

View Full Version : GRRR people quitting to not get losses?

GamerJunk.net
05-20-2009, 12:55 AM
I just played a match and beat this guy with a submission (he chose Brock Lesnar like he was going to beat me) lol

I won the match and right as it was ending synchrozination error and it says that match would not count

:rant:

pX I Atticus
05-20-2009, 01:02 AM
that sucks dude i hope the online play doesnt become that :( cant wait to get this on Fri

J Lew332
05-20-2009, 01:02 AM
Ive played like 30 online matches aready with like 18 wins and nobody has done that to me yet.

Kalik2k
05-20-2009, 01:06 AM
Happened to me yesterday, I knocked out some bloke who was ranked #8 with BJ Penn and he quit before he got the loss on his record. Think was TheBadBoy4Life.

GamerJunk.net
05-20-2009, 01:19 AM
I didnt get the win btw

Kalik2k
05-20-2009, 01:37 AM
Me either.

drgonzo
05-20-2009, 01:47 AM
Yeah happened to me first match got achievement for it but no win.

jizMasterZer0
05-20-2009, 03:49 AM
i had that happen a couple times. anyone notice the top of the leaderboard the guy is 100-0, pretty sure there is something shady going on. also anyone else have a blister from trying the analog submissions.

ValkyrieOne15
05-20-2009, 05:05 AM
DUDE! Same exact thing has happened to me like 5 times now! I asked this kid wtf with the quiting and no joke word for word he said "I don't take tap outs K-O only". I don't get it everyones going to lose a few... Idk i think im going to start playing later at night when the little kids on.

PeRFeCK
05-20-2009, 05:44 AM
had it happen to me about 4 times in a row now. also, some guy accused me of using a turbo controller and he said he was gonna hack my account and it would be gone tomorrow. rofl...

Sith Infltr8tor
05-20-2009, 01:31 PM
Yea I'm SUPER PISSED with people droppin out of matches when there about to take a loss. I won three matches last night and didn't get the "white belt" achievement till I beat the third guy, the first two asses quit before it could register on there record. I just don't understand why some one would be sooo unsporty in a sports game. We all win some and we all lose some take your loses like a man. I think I'll just have to leave bad feedback on every one that does it (yea thats gay but so is quiting so you can have a "perfect record"):mad:

goothgone
05-20-2009, 02:02 PM
had it happen to me about 4 times in a row now. also, some guy accused me of using a turbo controller and he said he was gonna hack my account and it would be gone tomorrow. rofl...
imao.......

RaugDruaka
05-20-2009, 02:40 PM
Happened to me Twice really annoying to lose a win because people are babies

Mr Magic
05-20-2009, 02:52 PM
This happened to me once. I just thought the game lagged out, but now that you mention it, he probably quit.

PeRFeCK
05-20-2009, 06:32 PM
ofc they quit, they ALL quit :) just dont bother palying people that say they are on a 20 win streak, or have like 95% wins.

deej brutal
05-20-2009, 09:45 PM
ha ive had this happen alot lately, one guy even accused me of quitting when i was about to win... i just thought wtf? haha

AZN BANDIT
05-20-2009, 11:01 PM
Sorry to whoever I just ended the game on but my dog just unplugged all my stuff tv xbox ect. I have had like 5 people exit out and I am like 2 and 3 now.

Kaffei
05-20-2009, 11:12 PM
While I don't agree with people quitting not to take losses, you have to understand why they do it. Personally I wish they didn't record your stats. It makes people do crazy things. Maybe its just me, but I don't think its going to be detectable if people start using those super tobo controllers that they tinker with. I love the game but I hate the thought of coming out with more losses than wins. Especially when first starting out on the game.

And yeah I understand that its for competitive purposes, which is why I wouldn't mind it being tracked on the website, or just for your eyes, but when everyone can see it at any time it makes people cheat :p ex: pulling out their wireless plugs before it registers xP

Just my two cents

(I'm not saying DON'T track them. I like knowing my stats just like most people. I just don't like OTHERS seeing them too. It deters me from playing online games too much. I'm sure I'm not alone)

PeRFeCK
05-21-2009, 03:31 AM
nobody should ever freaking leave. its ridiculous. even though im level 52 and have had 10 people leave on me, most over level 50...i still dont do it. btw i cant even believe u defend it...... i even had a 25 win streak...take ur losses like a man. I had a guy WHO WAS LEVEL 1, 1-4 WHO QUIT ON ME....WTF?

if u cant prove someone has a turbo controller then u have no right to whine. u need complete proof, not just a feeling. i already had 2 ppl say that i have one, no i just have a good offensive submit stat and i caught them when their stamina was somewhat low...

hopesfall2win
05-21-2009, 03:40 AM
I've had two matches where it told me "Disconnected from LIVE" after a match but I was never logged out..i can't remember if they counted or not, but it might not be their problem.

Midnight Malice
05-21-2009, 03:44 AM
I havn't played ranked matches yet because of this reason. And I know I lost to someone in a player match using a turbo controller. He swings, I shoot and take him down right away, he goes into rubber guard and beat me with a triangle in like 10 seconds. I wasn't tired and was using Forrest Griffin who has good submit D, and I was trying to power out of the submission... no way that should have happened.

It was player so I didn't care too much, but I have played with friends a lot and never has that happened.

k1lls1gn
05-21-2009, 04:37 AM
I just played a match and beat this guy with a submission (he chose Brock Lesnar like he was going to beat me) lol

I won the match and right as it was ending synchrozination error and it says that match would not count

:rant: Dude the same exact thing happened to me yesterday....I fought this guy online he used Brock Lesnar (like everybody does).....and we got the the second round, i finished him in the second round with a knee bar submission and this scumbag quits out and i don't get the win.....wow i was angry.

jizMasterZer0
05-21-2009, 05:30 AM
played gamerdude 2142 knocked him out in 10 seconds, he quit. set him as avoided player, next fight its him again, beat him in 1 minute and he quit again. what sucks is that it show that i have disconnects because of the tards ive played against.

PeRFeCK
05-21-2009, 06:49 AM
I've had two matches where it told me "Disconnected from LIVE" after a match but I was never logged out..i can't remember if they counted or not, but it might not be their problem.

when this happens, u still get your exp and fans. i gained 50 this way. dunno why it happens

@jizMasterZer0 - if he quit once of course hes gonna quit again. why would u even play him twice, how horrible would it be if someone who quit on u, got a win somehow

Cinderkin
05-21-2009, 08:52 AM
as of right now i am 102-33 but have had 3 people quit and steal a win from my record. I HATE RANKED!!!! why didnt THQ punish quitters with a loss and reward those who win their damn win!

Midnight Malice
05-21-2009, 10:51 AM
If there was a way to detect manual quits or something yeah, but if I was playing and my internet went out I wouldn't want a loss like that, especially cause this game drops out regularly when trying to establish a connect between 2 players. Maybe if they added in a timer, like 30-45 seconds after the initial connect then that would be cool. The match wouldn't have started yet, and you could punish quitters.

pinksheets
05-21-2009, 11:19 AM
nobody should ever freaking leave. its ridiculous. even though im level 52 and have had 10 people leave on me, most over level 50...i still dont do it. btw i cant even believe u defend it...... i even had a 25 win streak...take ur losses like a man. I had a guy WHO WAS LEVEL 1, 1-4 WHO QUIT ON ME....WTF?

Honestly though, if the developers hadn't made the Red Belt achievement worth 100 pts and had you actually lose levels for losses, this wouldn't be happening nearly as frequently. It's not cool to quit out, just like it's not cool to steal, but if GameStop decides to start storing their 360s on the sidewalk, guess what's going to happen? Sometimes it is up to the institution to dissuade people from partaking in negative behavior.

There are two fixes here, they can either patch it so that you don't lose levels for losses, which would probably work best, or they can add a big penalty for quitting matches. The only problem with the latter, is that in the long run, people will be turned off by the online mode. In a few months, once the new game smell has worn off, it will be mostly experienced people playing this online. If you jump in as a new player at that point and find that you will be stuck at level 4 for all eternity, you probably won't play it much longer.

A product needs to be accessible, not a harsh judge of your virtual fighting ability. That is, if it wants to be successful.

Midnight Malice
05-21-2009, 11:27 AM
They should make the penalty for quitting bigger than losing, but still have a penalty for both... and also, not show your stats online, or at least have the ability to hide them if you choose to. That would probably fix the issue right away, not for everyone, but it would for the majority, and people would sit in and take the loss.

If they don't do something to fix this, the game is going to be dead before it ever really gets started. I have yet to play a ranked match because of this, and will refuse to until it gets fixed. I'm not going to fight, win and get someone quitting on me that kills my DNF% and also get no credit for the win. Thats regoddamndiculous.

jizMasterZer0
05-21-2009, 11:44 AM
when this happens, u still get your exp and fans. i gained 50 this way. dunno why it happens

@jizMasterZer0 - if he quit once of course hes gonna quit again. why would u even play him twice, how horrible would it be if someone who quit on u, got a win somehow

matchmaking was slow, so i thought i would try again

Jethrow
05-21-2009, 11:49 AM
im noticing this alot yesterday, get halfway through the 3rd round, buddy quits

RaugDruaka
05-21-2009, 01:07 PM
They need to patch this and quick. Make the quitters lose triple points or something but I have had this happen almost 15 times this morning alone.

PeRFeCK
05-21-2009, 02:15 PM
Honestly though, if the developers hadn't made the Red Belt achievement worth 100 pts and had you actually lose levels for losses, this wouldn't be happening nearly as frequently. It's not cool to quit out, just like it's not cool to steal, but if GameStop decides to start storing their 360s on the sidewalk, guess what's going to happen? Sometimes it is up to the institution to dissuade people from partaking in negative behavior.

There are two fixes here, they can either patch it so that you don't lose levels for losses, which would probably work best, or they can add a big penalty for quitting matches. The only problem with the latter, is that in the long run, people will be turned off by the online mode. In a few months, once the new game smell has worn off, it will be mostly experienced people playing this online. If you jump in as a new player at that point and find that you will be stuck at level 4 for all eternity, you probably won't play it much longer.

A product needs to be accessible, not a harsh judge of your virtual fighting ability. That is, if it wants to be successful.

i dont think there's as many achievement miners as u think. i guarantee its more of a i have a bigger e-peen than you. id say only 5% of people i play online have over 10k gamerscore....which tells u they are not typical gamers and dont care about that kind of stuff.

regardless, the solution should never be to not lose pts for losing. i explained in another thread this is not a true way to rank people...its a really bad idea. all that needs to happen is to make a disconnect count as a loss. broadband is REQUIRED for xbox live. lets get with the f'ing times, if anyone lagged out it was a really unlucky power outage, or they are a leaving pos.

despite all this, the game will be a huge success anyways. its getting great reviews and there are many UFC fans. the sad thing is, its these same fans that boo at the fighters when they arent super exciting...that leave the game after a loss. pathetic if u ask me :D

Frunkis
05-21-2009, 02:25 PM
This is the kind of crap that makes me HATE ranked online play.

And how long have ranked online games been working to keep the stats legit and make sure you can't quit to avoid losses? How is it this easy to quit on people? Did no one test this? I don't understand how this STILL happens in very damn game.

DigitalFury
05-21-2009, 02:30 PM
A patch needs to be released and soon. This happened to me and a friend twice last night. I went to his house, and we werre passing the controller back and forth. He knocked someone out in the first round... quit... I tapped someone out near the end of the second round.... quit.... our record last night was 8-4, but should have been 10-4 because of those two quits. Something needs to be done to fix quitting IMMEDIATELY. In fact, I'm gonna go check the official forums and see what people are saying there. Updates if I find anything.

PeRFeCK
05-21-2009, 02:37 PM
i highly doubt anything will be done...its the same thing in a lot of games these days :(

pinksheets
05-21-2009, 02:51 PM
I'm not as concerned with losing points as I am the degree to which you lose points. The "ranking" system we're talking about really isn't about ranking people against one another, it's more comparable to the level systems in Gears or Halo. I can lose points in Gears if I do terribly, but I won't lose a full level's worth of points, and I can still gain if I perform well while falling short of victory. This encourages me to improve to level faster, but does not discourage me from playing if I'm still learning or hit a rough patch.

If you want to rank yourself against other players, that's why the game has a leaderboard. I realize that not everyone is an achievement whore, but an even smaller segment of gamers are people who care about showing up in the top 100 on a leaderboard.

PeRFeCK
05-21-2009, 03:49 PM
games like that are different, those games have multiple people in them (its more than 1v1) so they can judge who did best in a game and give them more points than someone who didnt. u can die multiple times, where here u can only get knocked out once before u get ur exp.

also, ranking systems like that promote people who simply have more time to play than everyone else. should the person who is the best at UFC be ranked 1000 instead of 1 just because he has a full time job and 1000 other people have no lives? no.

take a look at other fighting and 1v1 game rankings and youll see its the same (sf4...etc)

mitchv79
05-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Amen to that! I think you are right though...the developers need to be very careful when they set up the online ecosystem. It does not take much for greedy and stupid players to completely destroy an online competitive environment. I lost 5 fights before I got the feel for what was going on, and when I finally got a win the guy quit out and I didn't get my "White Belt" achievement until after my next fight.

If you don't set up any kind of penalty for leaving the match then people are going to do it. Look at Peggle for example...I was trying to get that achievement for winning a 4 player Peg Party by 100,000 points, but every time I get even a 50,000 point margin on everyone, at least 2 of the 4 people quit out. Lame! And what does submitting a player review do in the long run? Nothing! I submit player reviews religiously (especially on CoD4 against team killers) but I've never seen it effect anyone's reputation, and I still get matched with avoided players.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and predict that if they don't patch this game and address that issue, then the entire online community for this game will suffer big time and eventually no one will play it.

pinksheets
05-21-2009, 09:55 PM
games like that are different, those games have multiple people in them (its more than 1v1) so they can judge who did best in a game and give them more points than someone who didnt. u can die multiple times, where here u can only get knocked out once before u get ur exp.

also, ranking systems like that promote people who simply have more time to play than everyone else. should the person who is the best at UFC be ranked 1000 instead of 1 just because he has a full time job and 1000 other people have no lives? no.

take a look at other fighting and 1v1 game rankings and youll see its the same (sf4...etc)
Again, that's what the leaderboards are for. Having a leveling system that isn't so rough will both encourage people to get better, but more importantly to play more. Having both systems in place is redundant.

Kaffei
05-21-2009, 11:29 PM

if u cant prove someone has a turbo controller then u have no right to whine. u need complete proof, not just a feeling. i already had 2 ppl say that i have one, no i just have a good offensive submit stat and i caught them when their stamina was somewhat low...lol I wasn't defending it all nor was I whining. I haven't even played this game online yet. I was just making a point.

also, ranking systems like that promote people who simply have more time to play than everyone else. should the person who is the best at UFC be ranked 1000 instead of 1 just because he has a full time job and 1000 other people have no lives? no.And with this I definitely agree. I don't have all the time in the world like I did two years ago. I'm trying to balance car payments, two crappy part time jobs to pay for college, and of course school (well not since the summer break). I'd love to be highly ranked in gears but I just don't have time for that. That's why from what I'm actually really looking forward to how UFC ranks up. Given, people quit more to protect themselves. But like others have said, a penalty system should fix that.

noremac321
05-21-2009, 11:46 PM
It happens a lot when you ground and pound people from the mount. Little punks get frustrated so they quit. I actually talked to a spokesperson at THQ (I'm writing a review of the game for another site) and they said that THQ is aware of the problem but couldn't comment on what they were going to do about it. I've had 10 wins not count, look out for little bitches that have records of like 50-1.

patrick_bateman
05-22-2009, 12:25 AM
iv left two games because of crippling lag issues, i got the losses against me.

i dont care about records, i want them to fix the broken online side of gameplay.

chapitta
05-22-2009, 03:26 AM
3 quited in a raw!!! A lost 40 minutes of my time:boxer

P.S. Remember, The world is not only America! I quit from match where the ping was 200 or even more!!!Microsoft is the most hated company for that in Russia!!! I hited "Y" and pers. didn't do anything about 2 and a half seconds. Offcourse I recive the letter that I'm "not a good man" ... but my conscience is clean :drunk

luuwat
05-22-2009, 03:37 AM
3 quited in a raw!!! A lost 40 minutes of my time:boxer

P.S. Remember, The world is not only America! I quit from match where the ping was 200 or even more!!!Microsoft is the most hated company for that in Russia!!! I hited "Y" and pers. didn't do anything about 2 and a half seconds. Offcourse I recive the letter that I'm "not a good man" ... but my conscience is clean :drunk how the hell do you check ping in ranked match?

chapitta
05-22-2009, 03:46 AM
how the hell do you check ping in ranked match?

I'm counting the time from push Y and hitting by my pers ;)! As in GOW 2 shooting by shotgun in wall:uzi:at the start of match

luuwat
05-22-2009, 03:48 AM
It happens a lot when you ground and pound people from the mount. Little punks get frustrated so they quit. I actually talked to a spokesperson at THQ (I'm writing a review of the game for another site) and they said that THQ is aware of the problem but couldn't comment on what they were going to do about it. I've had 10 wins not count, look out for little bitches that have records of like 50-1. rofl first thing to check is records,

if some1 has played mass amounts and has a 50/50 record usually a legit player or a player with more losses then wins

any1 with remotely a strange good record i would advise to avoid as they will disconnect lol

chapitta
05-22-2009, 03:49 AM
iv left two games because of crippling lag issues
I see It's not the only Russian problem:woop:

2 luuwat (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=9102):
I have 26 wins, 45 loose and 1 Draw ... Any question for my fair play:confused::confused:

Femstar
05-22-2009, 06:47 PM
Just had 'SIR Smokey1011' quit on me. He's on 12 consecutive wins right now. This is like the 5th guy now. Just play the game!

True Marvellous
05-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Just ignore the a holes, eventually you will weed out the twats and get good legit matches in.

PeRFeCK
05-22-2009, 08:40 PM
i had exactly 12 people quit on me before i got all the online achievements. just dont get frustrated with it and do it yourself or youll only be adding to the problem. the best advice to give is dont fight people who are on 20-0 streaks, or people with over 90% wins. it just doesnt happen....im over level 50 and i can (and have) got taken out by a level 1 on a lucky shot just like anyone else.

chapitta
05-22-2009, 09:15 PM
easy way to add the graf of statistc of played ranked match, and save in the start screen of parameters of fighters..that's all!!!! It's will show "who is Who":mad:

Martinnn
05-22-2009, 09:46 PM
Hmm, This might be annoying when i get this game in 2 days time, but ill probably do the Offline first.

Atessero
05-22-2009, 10:07 PM
are you guys using your caf or your career caf?

chapitta
05-23-2009, 05:51 AM
As a rule, nobody play's vs caf ... because he like a tank vs originaly fighters ... or someone create no balanced char. With him is not interest play:p
P.S. IMHO there is no point fight caf vs caf ... there woun't be an accident moment's of KO

Hmm, This might be annoying when i get this game in 2 days time, but ill probably do the Offline first.
Later you have to learn all combos and action list ))) Today I was beate'd by 7 lvl guy, who perfect do couterattack's, run away from submission's. anyway WoW, He was cool:)

blest3036
05-23-2009, 08:33 AM
I quit once but it was uber lag and im not gonna put up with that
:uzi:

Brako UK
05-23-2009, 08:37 AM
I have to admitt i have quit a few matches also.

Managed to get my first ever fight online this morning and the guy i fought was brilliant, no talking but you could tell he wanted to play the game properly. Since then all i have had is either laggy matches(THQ games always seem to suffer this i have noticed) or i come across the one move happy jabbers.

There is no way i am gonna let some button basher with no skill get a win over me.

rightaswrong
05-23-2009, 02:17 PM
Kapn Krunk3000 quit on me.

I'm 29 and 13, should be 30. Stupid quitters.

LachyFTW
05-23-2009, 08:13 PM
I had my first ranked match just now and the other guy quit while getting submitted.

Lek Wee Eh
05-24-2009, 01:11 AM
I have played a ton of matches, and the first day was great. Now every 3rd win atleast pulls out there cable. It's just completely retarded. They should make it like NHL 09. A disconnect after 3 minutes = loss. End of discussion. Fix this fast or they're going to have a ton of people who won't play online.

Barrowland
05-24-2009, 01:16 AM
ofc they quit, they ALL quit :) just dont bother palying people that say they are on a 20 win streak, or have like 95% wins.
iv never quit one match ... had a girl called kelly smash quit on me but im 14-2-0 in ranked matches .... 14 win streak. lost my first 2 matches now here i am .... just cos u aint got a streak doesnt mean that no one does .... after all a gold medal is a 10 streak. just play it smart ... see what it say bout them ... likes to brawl / strike / takedowns etc and play the opposite way. they like to strike put them on there back. if they are a wrestler kick the legs take away there slams etc.

The Bold and The Brutal
05-24-2009, 03:45 AM

:rant:

yeah that doesn't suprise me, ppl are shamlessly CHEAP online, and with fighting games all they do is spam moves OVER and OVER and think their awesome having no skill. Quiters are the worst, nothing like a sore loser, i MIGHT could understand if someone was cheating and u left, but leaving because ur getting smoke? learn from ur mistakes, and stay in the fight.

chapitta
05-24-2009, 10:33 AM
learn from ur mistakes, and stay in the fight. Alliluya Bro!:Angel

Midnight Malice
05-24-2009, 11:06 AM
They should make it like NHL 09. A disconnect after 3 minutes = loss. End of discussion.

What happens when you make them tap in 30 seconds? As soon as the 1st round starts... thats when the the disconnect=loss should start.

Tilley
05-24-2009, 12:33 PM
they should just make it u disconect u get the loss other guy wins then add a DC % aswell some people mite moan there internet mite cut out but how offtern does that happen and its not the other persons fault ur internet cut out

Lek Wee Eh
05-24-2009, 03:53 PM
What happens when you make them tap in 30 seconds? As soon as the 1st round starts... thats when the the disconnect=loss should start.

That works too. I am pretty sure you know what I mean. Either way the issue needs to be addressed and soon.

OmegaX06
05-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Well I thought if I only played people with quite a few loses they wouldn't quit. That turned out to be wrong. I knocked out this guy who had roughly 30 loses and he still left. Jeeze, that one must have really pissed him off.

I agree this needs to be fixed soon. It gets worse the higher you get in rank since it tends to match you up with people with similar rank. These are often times the quitters.

Ace Of Darkside
05-24-2009, 10:29 PM
"WIN LIKE A MAN. lOSE LIKE A MAN!"

They should all learn that. i have been working hard on heavyweight/light and middle on advanced. then i go in for my first on live. in heavy weight knocked him out wit a left hook and he leaves like a women.

Barrowland
05-26-2009, 12:42 AM
played 55 games online and 8 ppl have left on me. i dont care what they say thats total BS.and the percentage is just increasing. iv won over 30 and lost less than 6 times but everytime iv lost iv stuck with it because i lost he won. the worst tho ... he had 33 wins 77 losses and he dashboarded it lol

GeezusDylan160
05-26-2009, 01:22 AM
played 55 games online and 8 ppl have left on me. i dont care what they say thats total BS.and the percentage is just increasing. iv won over 30 and lost less than 6 times but everytime iv lost iv stuck with it because i lost he won. the worst tho ... he had 33 wins 77 losses and he dashboarded it lol

K well some people are sore losers unfortunately. he clearly sucks if he has a high loss percentage then win percentage. If you've played 55 and had 8 people leave that isn't to bad and it isn't total BS, so what they quit...don't complain on a forum about it, invite them back to another fight and beat the shit out of them again, beat them until they quit again, just shows they're poor losers. So what you've lost 6 times and stuck with every loss.....that guy has 77 fucking losses.....so he's sat there until the end of those 77 fights...look at it that way, because honestly it seemed pretty self centered that you had to point out you've sat through all your losses but you failed to point out that 77 shows up because he's sat through all those losses. I'm 15-8 with one unintentional quit, power died on me when he was TKOing me (saved me a loss on my record but it makes me look like a quitter.....all because of my stupid fucking power, honestly perfect and worst timing in the world :p) so is it fair to flame everyone that quits, some people do actually get disconnected at the worst times (as I pointed out with my one quit). So in my opinion, it's fair and unfair. just live with it guys, it's a game

iKiddo
05-26-2009, 08:29 AM
I don't care if people quit. I really do not. Hell I'll do it myself if I have too. Don't blame me .. Look at the silly achivs in games like this and how its impossible to boost.

RA1NKING
05-26-2009, 08:43 AM
Games are not all created to be boosted... They are created to be played and enjoyed...
All quitters are losers... FACT.

iKiddo
05-26-2009, 08:46 AM
Games are not all created to be boosted... They are created to be played and enjoyed...
All quitters are losers... FACT.

Well, don't put such silly achievements in a game .. Then people wont quit. And don't play like a cheap little girl.

burgener
05-26-2009, 08:53 AM
yeah its superfrustration especially for players like me who have 6 wins and like 30 losses :) and then when i finally win a match the other guys leaves the match. hehe

iKiddo
05-26-2009, 09:04 AM
yeah its superfrustration especially for players like me who have 6 wins and like 30 losses :) and then when i finally win a match the other guys leaves the match. hehe

People like you .. No offence here .. I will stay for .. And take the hit of a big xp loss ... why? Cause chances are they don't play like a cheap little girl.

martdude16
05-26-2009, 09:48 AM
Currently at 43-12.

I seem to be quite lucky and have only had about 7 quitters. I sent a message to one of the guys and he said he only done it because other people did it....

I haven't done it to anyone, and don't plan to. Despite most of my losses coming from Flash KO, and me destroying my opponent.....

Nlkuysdf
05-26-2009, 10:31 AM
what do u mean by cheap little girl???