PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference?

LockSmith43
05-20-2009, 02:05 PM
Ok so I have Dynasty Warriors 5 for the PS2 and I was wondering what is different about Empires and is it worth buying or just get 6?

Malenko
06-10-2009, 12:01 AM
they are pretty much the same, even 6. I own both (even gundam) cause sometimes I feel like beating up retarded AI

Dazz
06-20-2009, 03:06 AM
I know he's banned but just to answer in case anyone else wanted to know:

DW5 on PS2 was the same as DW5:E on 360, differences are with the regular game you got to play individual stories and unlock the movies and endings as characters while just progressing through battles they fought at or were put in for the sake of telling a story in game while with Empires it's more about tactical playing and conquering territories while uniting China.

Captain Ashton
01-15-2010, 11:33 PM
DW5 on PS2 was the same as DW5:E on 360, differences are with the regular game you got to play individual stories and unlock the movies and endings as characters while just progressing through battles they fought at or were put in for the sake of telling a story in game while with Empires it's more about tactical playing and conquering territories while uniting China.

Thats not entirely accurate.
The PS2 had 3 versions of Dynasty Warriors 5:
Dynasty Warriors 5 (like Dynasty Warriors 6, just one of the older games)
Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends (Which introduced the different game modes: xtreme mode and legends mode)
and Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires (Just like the 360 version)

Only Empires of Dynasty Warriors 5 was released on the 360 as the other 2 came out before the 360 did. Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires is a very early 360 game.