PDA

View Full Version : the UBOI Clan

|||M4X|||
12-22-2006, 10:20 PM
For all those wishing to join the estimed UBOI Clan, here is a chart of the valuable members of the clan, contact those in bold to be granted entry, the ones in red are also Clan mods.

LEADER: M4X L1LL3YM4N
|
DEPUTY: bLaCk NiGhT92
|
EXECS: billa3ong - Authorita

There are currently 12 Spaces in the rank of Member.
Due to bLaCk NiGhT92's long term absence, their is also an opening as clan Deputy, although only a temporary rank.
The clan is split up into 5 ranks:
Leader
Deputy
Exec
Member Lv 2

Should you reply to this message you will be given the rank of Member, through outstanding skill, devotion or voluntary tasks (such as joing my squad on Splinter Cell: DA) you may ascend through the ranks of the clan.
Should you take on the task of Deputy (whom i will chose from the list of replies) you will earn the rank of Deputy until bLaCk NiGhT92 returns, when you will receive the rank of Member Lv 2, for your services.

All you need to join is at least a 4-Star rep and at least 2000 Gamerscore.

That is it for now, thank you for your time:

M4X L1LL3YM4N

Im a Manatee
12-22-2006, 10:23 PM
Sign me up M4X. You've helped me, time to work it off. :)

|||M4X|||
12-22-2006, 10:26 PM
Your IN.
Step 1: Send me a friends request - Your already on my friends list
Step 2: Pur "UBOI Clan Member" in your motto.
Step 3: Initiation Complete.

But since I like you, make it MEMBER Lv 2

Im a Manatee
12-22-2006, 10:47 PM
Yay! I got promoted!

graemelunn
12-22-2006, 11:05 PM
I always considered joining a clan, but some I've spoken to want levels of commitment way above what I can do as I like playing a variety of games (not just shooters - as you can verify by checking our my profile on Xbox.com/MGC) and can't always guarantee when I'll be online as my Xbox is in my living room and only really gets played when "her indoors" is either at work or in the land of nod.
Not sure if the "mad skillz" are worthy but, If you still wouldn't mind, gimme a shout.

|||M4X|||
12-23-2006, 12:36 PM
Your IN.
Step 1: Send me a friends request

ScottEvil30
12-23-2006, 06:06 PM
Being in a clan would be cool but I'm doubtful that I could be bothered to make any effort. So never mind eh.

heh reading that again, I come across as a git. Not meaning to be.

Im a Manatee
12-23-2006, 08:09 PM
Yeah, thats what I thought. Since there is no organized level of squads/clans on Xbox live, you're kind of left in the dust. I think the best description would be "An association"/.

graemelunn
12-23-2006, 10:49 PM
Your IN.
Step 1: Send me a friends request

Bit of a problem with step 2 - MS view "member" to be "inappropriate language" lol

|||M4X|||
12-23-2006, 11:29 PM
yeah I got that alot from most members, try either upper case or Recruit

Im a Manatee
12-24-2006, 04:04 AM
Well.. M4X is banned.

Minty
12-24-2006, 04:12 AM
Yeah hes been banned for a week due to some serious racist views being aired, if that changes peoples views

Im a Manatee
12-24-2006, 06:59 PM
He sent me a verbally incoherent message today, all I made out was "not my friend anymore" and "not me". I'm quitting.

Webb
12-24-2006, 07:03 PM
Well what it boils down to is that it was his friend that used his account to post those racist comment and he demanded for the ban to be lifted :rolleyes:

I said no, he should have taken more care of his account and thats the end of him, he's said he's retiring from the site.

Let this be a warning people, as if it wasn't already obvious, if someone uses your account (a friend) and posts something, that will reflect on you, not your friend, thats not even an excuse!

ScottEvil30
12-25-2006, 01:17 AM
It amazes me that nearly everyone that leaves themselves logged in around their mates ends up having racist/abusive friends. coincidences are awesome. yes.

Minty
12-25-2006, 01:21 AM
Yeahm if your going to do this at least come up with something original. Its not hard