PDA

View Full Version : Online.. You lose points and fans for losing?

Too.Sneaks
05-20-2009, 09:02 PM
Is it just me, or is that the dumbest thing ever?

PeRFeCK
05-20-2009, 09:04 PM
umm no. why should u be a red belt if u keep losing to white belts? why would people watch you fight if they know u will just lose.

losing no points when losing will end up with everyone high ranked just having no life and playing 24 hours a day.

con-con
05-20-2009, 09:04 PM
not really, just like in real life, you lose ranking points and even some drifter fans who arnt hardcore fans of the fighter, but thats why most people quit.. or so i hear.

Mr Magic
05-20-2009, 09:24 PM
The only reason u think it's dumb is because you want your achievement as fast as possible. If this is the case, then just boost. If you would like to continue playing legitly, the face the legit consequences. Choice is yours.

GeezusDylan160
05-20-2009, 09:31 PM
As everyone else said, no it's not dumb, completely understandable is what it is. Guys get released for losing 2 fights in the UFC, so why should you keep fans if you lose fights? Your no Liddell who can lose 3/4 fights and still keep all his fans.

PeRFeCK
05-20-2009, 09:32 PM
being legitimately good > boosting for speed on these :) for most fo them, lke wins so u dont have to trade

GeezusDylan160
05-20-2009, 10:35 PM
being legitimately good > boosting for speed on these :) for most fo them, lke wins so u dont have to trade

speaking of being legit good, you notice how horrendous some people's ground game/strategies are. I was Brock Lesnar vs some guy who was Frank Mir. He kept throwing head kick after head kick, easily 10 in a row with only 2 connecting, so I back pedal he calls me a pussy so then I run in take him down he starts complaining, so I let him up. What's the first thing he does, throws Three head kicks in a row, so I laughed and countered the third kick , took him down, proceed to the mount position and made him wish he was never born. I love kids who have no strategy/ground technique in this game :)

PeRFeCK
05-20-2009, 10:56 PM
haha. well i do a lot of head kicks too. but not if 8 get blocked...

u should take advantage if u know hes gonna head kick then counter it :D

TOTKingNothing
05-20-2009, 11:37 PM
speaking of being legit good, you notice how horrendous some people's ground game/strategies are. I was Brock Lesnar vs some guy who was Frank Mir. He kept throwing head kick after head kick, easily 10 in a row with only 2 connecting, so I back pedal he calls me a pussy so then I run in take him down he starts complaining, so I let him up. What's the first thing he does, throws Three head kicks in a row, so I laughed and countered the third kick , took him down, proceed to the mount position and made him wish he was never born. I love kids who have no strategy/ground technique in this game :) Right now I fight like the guy you just described, but the only reason I do that is cause I totally blow at ground game right now. XD

J Lew332
05-21-2009, 02:28 AM

Yea deff, plus you gotta worry about getting into the same ranked match. I plan on getting the 100 wins and then maybe boost for the fans. I enjoy going after the 100 wins, but I just went 1-6 after I got outta work and was about to go ape shit on the game. I had a bad 45 minute sitting to say the least.

PeRFeCK
05-21-2009, 02:31 AM
so ur willing to boost for 200 matches with all that headache rather than just learn how to play the game better? :(

good luck boosting level 50...actually now that i thinka bout it, the win streak might let u hit level 50 faster than 100 wins. but u have to find someon who is willing to boost u 100 in a row lol, then u can return the favor

Yomnad84
05-21-2009, 02:47 AM
haha thats what im doing level 45 with 38 wins and over 400K fans my biggest fan increase was about 46K after 2 rounds and a sub

Midnight Malice
05-21-2009, 03:35 AM
I haven't played ranked yet, I am pretty good standing and on the ground, but I'm not just going to jump in to ranked matches without knowing more about the game. I gotta get very comfortable and get used to the controls better... I know all the controls, but when things get tough I tend to go to buttonmash land, which is something you just cant do in this game.

PeRFeCK
05-21-2009, 03:51 AM
buttonmash land works well for offensive submissions :) yes but id definitely recommend knowing how to play before getting in there and messing up a record :D